Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja (2216 Views)

How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business / Know more About Uber And Other Private Cab Services. Invest in Transportation / Advice On Setting Up A Barbing Salon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by anitaaliu: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dear pple,

I am considering starting a cab bizness in Abj which I believe will be very lucrative but I dnt knw d facts within ds market 4 ds kind of bizness, pls help share insights and ideas on how to drive this. Thanks
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by 4stylz: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
anitaaliu:
Dear pple,

I am considering starting a cab bizness in Abj which I believe will be very lucrative but I dnt knw d facts within ds market 4 ds kind of bizness, pls help share insights and ideas on how to drive this. Thanks

Painted cabs?
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by RollingFella(m): 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
anitaaliu:
Dear pple,

Cab bizness is very lucrative in Abj. Its has its ups and down, but if handled properly with good bizness sense, its very profitable. You must also know that Abj residents are very choosy when it comes to cabs, hence, you must be careful with the kind of vehicle you buy for the cab so that you can satisfy your customers and at the same time break even. Before I continue with the nitty-gritty of cab bizness, I will like to know how much you have to start the cab bizness.
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by hedgesfun(m): 12:07am On Sep 01, 2015
I will also like more info about this business as its something Ive always thought of, I could be ready to commit upto 1.5M into the business pls furnish me with full info and details shawlerinc@gmail.com. Ill appreciate it.

RollingFella:

Cab bizness is very lucrative in Abj. Its has its ups and down, but if handled properly with good bizness sense, its very profitable. You must also know that Abj residents are very choosy when it comes to cabs, hence, you must be careful with the kind of vehicle you buy for the cab so that you can satisfy your customers and at the same time break even. Before I continue with the nitty-gritty of cab bizness, I will like to know how much you have to start the cab bizness.
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by igwedaboss(m): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2015
I'm also interested in this business. Please, pros in the house. Help with thorough info. Thanks
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by drmikeadams(m): 12:44am On Sep 01, 2015
You can go to any cab park and make enquiries about their union stuff u can try visiting the airport ...as airport taxi..
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by anitaaliu: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2015
RollingFella:

1.5m for a start
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by anitaaliu: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2015
4stylz:

Painted cabs?

I heard painted cabs are at an advantage because of easy recognition by passengers so yes
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by 4stylz: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2015
anitaaliu:

I heard painted cabs are at an advantage because of easy recognition by passengers so yes

Yes painted cabs are better in Abuja because people feel comfortable than unpainted cab, and to avoid vio wahala except it's for airport drops only
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by anitaaliu: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2015
4stylz:

Yes painted cabs are better in Abuja because people feel comfortable than unpainted cab, and to avoid vio wahala except it's for airport drops only

Ok do u know if these painted cabs are allowed into the airport and hotels in abj?
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by 4stylz: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2015
anitaaliu:

Ok do u know if these painted cabs are allowed into the airport and hotels in abj?

Painted cabs are allowed in hotels but not the big hotels, you can drop passengers at the airport with painted but can't pick them out of the airport.

And you can't enter some estates in Abuja with painted cabs, the best thing for painted is to give it to a reliable driver on higher purchase agreement, he remits 20k weekly and anytime he defaults, take the car from him. Be very strict with him; NO begging!
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by anitaaliu: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2015
4stylz:

Painted cabs are allowed in hotels but not the big hotels, you can drop passengers at the airport with painted but can't pick them out of the airport.

And you can't enter some estates in Abuja with painted cabs, the best thing for painted is to give it to a reliable driver on higher purchase agreement, he remits 20k weekly and anytime he defaults, take the car from him. Be very strict with him; NO begging!

Many tnx 4 d insights. Someone mentioned sth about d kind of car, any particular preference?
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by 4stylz: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2015
anitaaliu:

Many tnx 4 d insights. Someone mentioned sth about d kind of car, any particular preference?

You can get a golf 3 or Camry tiny light if you want to start small; for airport drops, get a bigger Camry 2007 model but I will advise the golf 3 or tiny light because you make more money than the airport cabs
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by RollingFella(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
4stylz:

Are you sure the driver will be able to deliver 20k? It seems you want the driver to over flog your cab! 20k is unrealistic....@op, please we can chat on watsapp because I may not have time to type much here due to my busy schedule.
Re: Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja by naijacutee(f): 12:51am On Sep 11, 2015
Why don't you study the market for a start and sign up your car with an established brand such as Easytaxi? They'll do all the hard work, find you customers and pay you. They are http://www.easytaxi.com/ng/

(1) (Reply)

Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You / Who Has Shopped From WISH Online Shopping App / Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.