Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) (38926 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / "Fayose For President 2019" Poster / "Auko Prostrated To Beg Fayose Three Times’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin grin grin bunch of incompetent people.... now fayose is dealing with them.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by wokomabest(m): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
tpiander:

there is no salary deduction for lateness, unless you are on the time clock system.

the normal procedure is to issue a warning and then observe for signs of improvement.

if there are none, as in maybe up to six latenesses within say a month, then you place on probation or something. Sacking is an extreme measure especially given the fact that this is a govt job. Doesn't speak well for the economy.

besides, all this yin and yang should be modified/reduced. undecided
you are right but we both know that we Nigeria take things for granted or like abusing things. is a common phenomenom here in Nigeria.in every working organization if strict measures are not kept in place on when to come to work or mode of conduct. people are ready to come to work by 12pm; but when salary delays you see them shout as if they worked their fingers to the bone.Amaechi did it on his first tenure in office about two or three school principals were sacked due to lateness to office and others stood up.its just a correction measures my brother

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
MikelEleta:
I won't call wah I did sycophancy @ all. I also condemn Fayose wen I see him doin wah I feel is wrong. I don't go afta collecting anytin frm any politician. I ve my own work nd I work in d health sector xo I see no reason y I shud praise any politician for any gain. Check my post on politics nd yu wud see a pattern
so why were you hailing him
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
These late comers can't tolerate lateness from their own employees that works in their private businesses.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by fedpoffasug16: 12:23am On Sep 01, 2015
if Aladiye like, make he sack them all. nah wsting dem call for.....I rep JKK
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:58am On Sep 01, 2015
/

This is a very commendable act by Fayose as long as he is not owing any salaries in arrears.

\
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by Tsmooth1(m): 1:13am On Sep 01, 2015
Another one. Picture credit, saharareporters.

Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by Yeyeosha: 1:37am On Sep 01, 2015
.Civil servants are still being owed and they have families to cater for with their meagre salary...Abeg Fayose go to ekiti state house of assembly and track lawmakers that comes late for sittings and not this civil servants[/quote]
Maybe they had to trek since the ekiti state got is still owing them.
The last claro could be meant for boli and epa
to sustain body on the waka back home undecided
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by ibisko04: 2:02am On Sep 01, 2015
Adelaide2:
But Yorubas can dramatize sha! Evey little thing they will be falling on the ground and nodding their heads like lizards screaming ''ejo sir, ejo sir'' all over the damn place.
How is that your concern. How do you plead where you come from.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by treasuremi1(m): 2:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Many kids are commenting here. Kids!!!
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 2:25am On Sep 01, 2015
tpiander:
Fayose should go easy on people nah.

If the govt will not help the populace, must they make things more difficult for them?

upon the salary which is not even enough and which can barely help them get by, they have to beg for their jobs again?

these are not primary or secondary school kids nah, they are adults, lets not be publicizing ourselves in this manner.

why is the media publishing these pictures?

and what is the punishment for lateness as spelled out in the employee handbook?

half bread is better than NONE..
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by Bollinger(m): 3:43am On Sep 01, 2015
Oyinprince:
Fayose is working

There is something wrong with you. This is not how things are done. Are you telling me there are no supervisors in their place of work? Are you saying that there no protocols already put in place to deal with situations like these? This is not why he was elected. He has bigger fish to fry. All i see is a man who likes to put on a show just for the sake of it. I pity the people of Ekiti. Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they have.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by Bollinger(m): 3:49am On Sep 01, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/

This is a very commendable act by Fayose as long as he is not owing any salaries in arrears.

\

You need to start exploring other societies to really understand how things are done. People are begging on their hands and knees and you say it is commendable. If a person cannot do their jobs correctly then they are sanctioned and possibly fired. It does not take a governor to handle this kind of situation. What are his supervisors doing? Nigerians and their mentality.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by M4gunners: 3:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Fayose leading by example. Haters keep calling him names. Just imagine you are in hospital bed for OP,the doctor that suppose to take over from the one that worked night didn't come on time to attend to you. My role model salute.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by ezekielplenty(m): 4:05am On Sep 01, 2015
All these late civil servant, nw them sabi go strike pass cus they no wnt wrk
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Saw it on tv and I was amazed. Seems to me a total rubbish. Is Fayose punctual to work in his office? Does he come to work early everyday? He who without sin should cast the first stone.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by oweman: 6:36am On Sep 01, 2015
There is a stranded way of dealing with late coming to work under the civil service rule .
Those people can be wrong but that should not get into that hemp smoker governor head he don't have the right toi threaten anybody they all co OWN. that state weed smoker or not .
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by mayorchelsea(m): 6:54am On Sep 01, 2015
If PMB had done this, you would have heard comments like,"this is not a military era".If civil servants are late, there are laid down procedures in the civil service for handling such issues.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by drbre(m): 6:54am On Sep 01, 2015
More pics..dis is some blinded people's role model

Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2015
Is he not an employee of the people of the state too for 4 years?? .So why disturbing people who were employed to serve for 35yrs? undecided
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2015
If it was PMB,,, the wailers would wail.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by justin04(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Back to the era of Bashorun Gaa.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by adahgold(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2015
This world is a funny place if you don't act they will say u r weak,if u act they will say u r harsh my people to make this country a better place some people will just have to be punish. How will they come to work late tomorrow if they don't pay them now they will be they one to carry solidarity poster singing every were, some of us that do watch American movies u will notice wen someone is working in the movie u see how they run from there house to there work place even if they r paying peanut but naija we will say how much them they pay me self. I say it's a good start lets be discipline and punctual to work. I support what he did.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by batstan(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2015
happney65:
Am sure Politicians would use a microphone when they are in Bed with their wives..You are standing in front of a person and you are still using a Microphone..Politicians shaaa.. grin

Nice observation and some people were criticising Gov. El-rufai who did his without the media or security personnel except for few shots from phone cameras.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Y must dey come late to work? Most civil servants r so lackadaisical with their work. Well, d guvnor shud tamper justice with mercy.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2015
This madness of lateness has got to stop.

When I was doing my I.T @ SBS government house of my state, I normally go to work around 8am,but, when I get there, I see no one until 10am,so I started going by 10am too.

The funi thing is That when I write my name after 2 or 3 people must have written theirs around 10am,the actual time. U will see some people that will come after 10am and will sign under with time of arrival 7.35am, this is after I must have signed by 10am oh.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by drehdinho(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2015
tpiander:
Fayose should go easy on people nah.

If the govt will not help the populace, must they make things more difficult for them?

upon the salary which is not even enough and which can barely help them get by, they have to beg for their jobs again?

these are not primary or secondary school kids nah, they are adults, lets not be publicizing ourselves in this manner.

why is the media publishing these pictures?

and what is the punishment for lateness as spelled out in the employee handbook?

I will give Fayose a benefit of doubt on this. He would never asked no one to media-cover the unpremeditated scenerio. I know it would be their members of staff(the Civil Servants) that did that. I don't agree with your proposition that the state workers are being paid mearger salary. You go out their and do the statistics of salaries being paid private workers and Civil Servants. The Civil servants earn far attractive salary than their private counterparts- except few private employees of Oil companies. Do you know that the Civil servants in Ekiti consumes the largest chunk of Ekiti's annual budget. Now tell me why they need not be completely monitored. Ekiti people voted for someone who will be able to represent them in a selfless manner. And that is what Fayose is doing at the moment. If only all other governors in Nigeria can emulate this remarkable fit. Nigeria would be a better place for you and me. In addition, there is a need for total overhauling of the Civil Service Commission in Nigeria. Civil Service Commision plays significant role in any government of the day. There role is to deploy and enact rules and regulations formulated by the Legislative arm of government. However, in situation whereby this unit, Civil Service Commission, shags in her responsibilities, the masses will be the ones to receive the cudgel.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by tobiogunboye(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2015
I lyk dis Man
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by hotboz: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2015
For the people raining abuses on Gov. Fayose. may God work in your life with d enthusiasm of Nigerian govt workers.

Kindly say Amen. hotboz
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by DeRoyalFranco(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2015
Fayose... Pls e-mail me. I love you.
Re: Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) by magzey: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2015
So CHANGE dey work everywhere NOW !!! PMB Thank you.Sai Baba BUBARI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos / Grand Finale Of Peter Obi's US Tour In NYC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.