Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nig - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nig (1100 Views)

Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / Nig Reacts To Fb Unclad Pix(pix) / The Best Catering School In Nig? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nig by Germaine324(f): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have a problem. I am seeing a 'white' man who loves 'chocolate' in its different flavors. His friends all say he only likes black girls ever since preschool. But when we hold hands and walk by the sidewalk, we seem to be drawing too much attention. Btw, my male friends who are Nigerians, date white girls A LOT but people never ever stare. It is like it is okay for a black man to be with a white woman but not the other way round. Am sure this is what is causing most white men to steer clear of black women. Because I know of many white guys who have 'chocolate' dreams ie. fantasize dating a black woman but won't. In summary, why is it that this is more common and accepted than this... is this still the idea that a black man can do whatever he wants but a black woman can't?

Re: Nig by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
NONSENSE... Op u can post sometin beta okay.
Re: Nig by Germaine324(f): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE... Op u can post sometin beta okay.
Am asking a very important question that needs answering. What is nonsense, darling, is that name you've got!
Re: Nig by grad2012(f): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Don't let that bother u ok as long as u guys luv each other let them look and keep looking okay. Pls don't let dat stop u from being happy

1 Like

Re: Nig by Germaine324(f): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
I know, grad. But I don't like that much attention on me. Sometimes I find myself even rushing to his house on a date night to suggest movies in his place just so I can avoid 'going out'. It eeks me that he doesn't even notice. It is like they've are saying ' what is this cute guy doing with this black thing?'
Re: Nig by ronald4lif(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
I think it's because over the years black guys have been known to date white women for papers while women weren't into such act as much. Generally, it is believed that women are more committed in a relationship/marriage than men and with the prejudice faced by single mums it'd be near impossible for a black African woman to embark in a marriage that could bring forth kids just to secure residence and back out thereafter.

Having this mindset that any inter-racial affair between blacks and white is for the papers and seeing a black woman with a white guy one tend to have conflicting thoughts if she really loves the guy or she's just in for the papers. They become paradoxical when it involves black women with black men but agree it's "paper hustling" when is black men to white women.

To simplify it: black woman dating white guy equates to either love or residency with most people not sure which exactly so they just stare to make deductions from their body language. But black man dating a white woman equate to 100% for the residence, no doubts or need to stare at the 'hustler'.

1 Like

Re: Nig by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Germaine324:
Am asking a very important question that needs answering. What is nonsense, darling, is that name you've got!
hey, 1st i dnt tink i begged u to call me darling. 2. U dating a white guy and pple gaze at yo both, is dah a big deal? Dnt they have eyes? Are u living ur life for them? Would it take or add anytin 4rm u? Are u d ugliest or pretiest? Why let ur imagination surpass yur vision?
Re: Nig by VaselineAloe: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Germaine324:
I have a problem. I am seeing a 'white' man who loves 'chocolate' in its different flavors. His friends all say he only likes black girls ever since preschool. But when we hold hands and walk by the sidewalk, we seem to be drawing too much attention. Btw, my male friends who are Nigerians, date white girls A LOT but people never ever stare. It is like it is okay for a black man to be with a white woman but not the other way round. Am sure this is what is causing most white men to steer clear of black women. Because I know of many white guys who have 'chocolate' dreams ie. fantasize dating a black woman but won't. In summary, why is it that this is more common and accepted than this... is this still the idea that a black man can do whatever he wants but a black woman can't?

laya laya, if daz u in d pix den ma name in nivea undecided
Re: Nig by mencade4: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
1. NEVER judge a dick by it's default size. Lesson: Never take people for granted! 2. Never underrate my mental capabilities - - I self-service without my hands!!
Re: Nig by Germaine324(f): 1:05am On Sep 01, 2015
mencade4:
1. NEVER judge a dick by it's default size. Lesson:
Never take people for granted!
2. Never underrate my mental capabilities - - I
self-service without my hands!!
Am sure you missed the site you were supposed to post that
Re: Nig by Germaine324(f): 1:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Some of you that feel it is stupid for me to bother, have there been times you want to walk out bra less but you don't because of what people would say? That is because it truly matters what people think or say about us whether we dig it or not.
Re: Nig by cyprus000: 1:13am On Sep 01, 2015
mencade4:
1. NEVER judge a dick by it's default size. Lesson:
Never take people for granted!
2. Never underrate my mental capabilities - - I
self-service without my hands!!
[size=13pt]
grincheesy

Which type of burundi weed you take
[/size]
Re: Nig by Germaine324(f): 1:13am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
hey, 1st i dnt tink i begged u to call me darling. 2. U dating a white guy and pple gaze at yo both, is dah a big deal? Dnt they have eyes? Are u living ur life for them? Would it take or add anytin 4rm u? Are u d ugliest or pretiest? Why let ur imagination surpass yur vision?
I called you darling instinctively, it had no meaning to it! Sorry if I came up a little too harsh though, instinctive too!
Re: Nig by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Germaine324:
I called you darling instinctively, it had no meaning to it! Sorry if I came up a little too harsh though, instinctive too!
hey i didnt ask for any explanation.... Need not ur apologies.. Happy new month
Re: Nig by Germaine324(f): 1:32am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
hey i didnt ask for any explanation.... Need not ur apologies.. Happy new month
undecided
Re: Nig by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Its a man's world. Its always easier for men. Bt love conquers all. Does he love U? Dats d only thing u should be bothered about.
Re: Nig by Germaine324(f): 2:41am On Sep 01, 2015
A little too early for that, don't you think? We've only been seeing each other for a month. The reason am even sticking with him is that he hasn't invited me to a 'bed tour' yet, shows respect and am downright cool with that. Not my experience from the last two( Nigerian and south African) black men I've dated. No offense to black guys, you still rock
Re: Nig by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Germaine324:
A little too early for that, don't you think? We've only been seeing each other for a month. The reason am even sticking with him is that he hasn't invited me to a 'bed tour' yet, shows respect and am downright cool with that. Not my experience from the last two( Nigerian and south African) black men I've dated. No offense to black guys, you still rock
patience is key. Time unfolds things.
Re: Nig by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 01, 2015
I'm yet to see where it is written that we can't fall in love with anyone our heart choose.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Have Fantasies Of Marrying A Gorgeous Boy? / Hot Quiz / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.