Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

In Love For The First Time In My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love For The First Time In My Life (2175 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love For The First Time In My Life by donholy28(m): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
why what has age got to do with falling in love ?
30 years is too advanced in d romance area
Re: In Love For The First Time In My Life by lekjons(m): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
there ain't nothing fishy here believe me, everything i posted is for real
well, i'm not there anyway, but how come it's a 20yrs old girl u finally fall in love with?
Re: In Love For The First Time In My Life by rawpadgin(m): 12:42am On Sep 01, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay, I am just surprised because you're 30yrs, and have dated 25girls,,
I just gave you an option if you eventually don't like this one again like in the case of the 25girls..

well, left for me this will not end up like the previous ones
I really like & wish to settle down wit her

but am not sure if she is mature enough
Re: In Love For The First Time In My Life by rawpadgin(m): 12:44am On Sep 01, 2015
lekjons:
well, i'm not there anyway, but how come it's a 20yrs old girl u finally fall in love with?
am even surprise myself
Re: In Love For The First Time In My Life by rawpadgin(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
30 years is too advanced in d romance area
D;
Re: In Love For The First Time In My Life by shizzy7(f): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
well, left for me this will not end up like the previous ones
I really like & wish to settle down wit her

but am not sure if she is mature enough
Yes man,, 10 years is a whole lot of difference,,
She still has a lot going on in her brain
**I am too young to be with 1 boy
**If she's an Undergraduate different boys will come her way and she might think they're better...
**She suddenly realizes that "Age is a barrier" and longer interested
**Her friends changing her thoughts about you

Just thread with caution.. and always ask her what she thinks about your relationship...
Re: In Love For The First Time In My Life by rawpadgin(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: In Love For The First Time In My Life by rawpadgin(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
shizzy7:
**If she's an Undergraduate different boys will come her way and she might think they're better...

Just thread with caution.. and always ask her what she thinks about your relationship...
yeah u right
we actually look like we of same age group, thanks to my looks & stature tongue
shizzy7:

yeah u right
we actually look like we of same age group, thanks to my looks & stature
Re: In Love For The First Time In My Life by jerryfunky(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
the real reason about love is not all about the bleeping, its really more of a connection factor,
the fact that you say you are in love simply means that you have wat it takes to sacrifice to the point of been seen as a fool.......

but please note these, that there is a little difference between been in love and been a FOOL....
the real deal is these; in our society today the word LOVE has been over rated, same goes to SEX....
so we overate these ACT, and these makes it looks so common to everyone.... buh dear wat i can say is these LOVE n LUST do exist, but where you belong is your choice to make.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like / Why Does Good Girls Always End Up Liking The Bad Guys / Please CHOOSE a Val Gift For my Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.