Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Genotype AC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Genotype AC (4229 Views)

"Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Can Your Love Survive The Genotype Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Genotype AC by realdee44(f): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2015
I just got to find out that there is also an uncommon genotype known as AC outside AA, AS & SS. Pls can someone tell us about this AC, can AC marry AS or SS or AA.
Re: The Genotype AC by lekjons(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2015
AC=Air Conditioner

1 Like

Re: The Genotype AC by munchfani: 12:40am On Sep 01, 2015
yes! your kids will be absolutely normal. although, they will be carriers of an abnormal gene but will still live a healthy life
Re: The Genotype AC by munchfani: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2015
lekjons:
AC=Air Conditioner
Re..tard

1 Like

Re: The Genotype AC by realdee44(f): 12:41am On Sep 01, 2015
lekjons:
AC=Air Conditioner
lol, you be really lekjons.
Re: The Genotype AC by lekjons(m): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2015
realdee44:
munchfani:
Re..tard
realdee44:
So both of u can't take a simple joke? undecided

SMH!
Re: The Genotype AC by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Yea very tru. I was damn shocked wen i heard i was AC. .... Common traits with we AC is dah we feel cool wen d weather is hot and get hot wen d weather is cold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Genotype AC by lekjons(m): 12:44am On Sep 01, 2015
sad

1 Like

Re: The Genotype AC by cyprus000: 12:45am On Sep 01, 2015
munchfani:
Re..tard
[size=13pt] Can't you decode the sarcasm [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Genotype AC by realdee44(f): 2:20am On Sep 01, 2015
lekjons:
So both of u can't take a simple joke? undecided

SMH!
if I didn't understand is a joke I wouldn't have used lol, or you don't even understand what lol is? Ok better put Lol.
Re: The Genotype AC by lekjons(m): 2:33am On Sep 01, 2015
realdee44:
if I didn't understand is a joke I wouldn't have used lol, or you don't even understand what lol is? Ok better put Lol.
ok, lol mean laughing at jokes only, huh?
it can't be used to make fun, is that what u're telling me?
and how about this phrase "you are indeed lekjons"(or whatever)?? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Genotype AC by adeoye201: 4:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Betty, AC na one chance o
Re: The Genotype AC by smilinseun(m): 5:38am On Sep 01, 2015
realdee44:
I just got to find out that there is also an uncommon genotype known as AC outside AA, AS & SS. Pls can someone tell us about this AC, can AC marry AS or SS or AA.
There is SC genotype too but I don't know much about it. I was once in a relationship with a girl that had genotype AC,always looked fine

1 Like

Re: The Genotype AC by 5minsmadness: 6:43am On Sep 01, 2015
realdee44:
Madness mode deactivated

Sickle-cell haemoglobin C is another variant of the sickle cell genotype which is not as common as haemoglobin S. Sickle cell crises in people with SC is usually not as severe as those with SS.

The genotypes AA show normal pxts;
AS: don't show any symptoms;
SS: sickle cell disease;
AC: don't show any symptoms;
CC: do not show outward characteristics.
SC: This condition is associated with recurrent anaemia (breakdown of red cells in the blood vessels) and pain crises (vaso-occlusive crises). Some may also experience aseptic necrosis of the thigh bone e.g my ex. The hip becomes extremely painful and she walks with a limp.

However when an AC person marries an SC person, the chance of having a sickle cell baby is 50%, because for every pregnancy there is a chance of having any of the following genotypes, AS, AC, SC and CC.
Dazzall.

Madness mode reactivated grin angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Genotype AC by realdee44(f): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2015
lekjons:
ok, lol mean laughing at jokes only, huh?
it can't be used to make fun, is that what u're telling me?
and how about this phrase "you are indeed lekjons"(or whatever)?? undecided
The phrase you are indeed lekjons is all part of the joke. I did lol because your comment was funny.
Re: The Genotype AC by realdee44(f): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2015
5minsmadness:

Madness mode deactivated

Sickle-cell haemoglobin C is another variant of the sickle cell genotype which is not as common as haemoglobin S. Sickle cell crises in people with SC is usually not as severe as those with SS.

The genotypes AA show normal pxts;
AS: don't show any symptoms;
SS: sickle cell disease;
AC: don't show any symptoms;
CC: do not show outward characteristics.
SC: This condition is associated with recurrent anaemia (breakdown of red cells in the blood vessels) and pain crises (vaso-occlusive crises). Some may also experience aseptic necrosis of the thigh bone e.g my ex. The hip becomes extremely painful and she walks with a limp.

However when an AC person marries an SC person, the chance of having a sickle cell baby is 50%, because for every pregnancy there is a chance of having any of the following genotypes, AS, AC, SC and CC.

Madness mode reactivated grin angry

grin thanks
Re: The Genotype AC by lekjons(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2015
realdee44:
The phrase you are indeed lekjons is all part of the joke. I did lol because your comment was funny.
cool ok, i'm sorry then..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. / Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? / I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.