Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? (8962 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by dmcdad: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
NEPABOY:
Lool i see u 4 Vision grin grin grin ..and 4 dat Vision,ur d only 1 dat can Help.. Bros i dn Chop beans Tire,yet my height no gri move an inch since 2009 grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na by that one? Although beans na one of my favourites sha. grin grin grin grin grin
How tall are you even? In meters, centimeters or feet.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by NoRetreat(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Give reasons for your remark! I guess you are a tall person. I don't mean to insult you ooo
christinie:
You are dreaming, right?

Wake up!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na by that one? Although beans na one of my favourites sha. grin grin grin grin grin
How tall are you even? In meters, centimeters or feet.
Lool dis 1 dn turn insult o..Y inclide Centimetres?? Its in Ft jhor
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by NoRetreat(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
You are dreaming, right?

Wake up!
you are pretty from what I saw on your profile.cos nemo dat quad non habet
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by dmcdad: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
NEPABOY:
Lool dis 1 dn turn insult o..Y inclide Centimetres?? Its in Ft jhor
Insult keh... How e take be insult? cm=m*100. For instance, 1.8m na 180cm. So wetin come be insult there. And in feet, 1.8m or 180cm na 5'9".
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
dmcdad:

Insult keh... How e take be insult? cm=m*100. For instance, 1.8m na 180cm. So wetin come be insult there. And in feet, 1.8m or 180cm na 5'9".
i knw..but i'm comfortable with Ft smiley ..Wen everybody is talkin abt dia height in Ft and ur talkin abt urs in Cm..check am na..e get as e be na..i'm nt Short! grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by dmcdad: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
NEPABOY:
i knw..but i'm comfortable with Ft smiley ..Wen everybody is talkin abt dia height in Ft and ur talkin abt urs in Cm..check am na..e get as e be na..i'm nt Short! grin
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Na mindset thing bro. Besides, whats it in ft then?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Na mindset thing bro. Besides, whats it in ft then?
tho its been long i last checked cos i knw i'l b taller nw....i noticed it was 5ft 2.5inches ...i wantu get taller so i'l perfectly fit in my Modellin job cool
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by christinie(f): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol do you know the meaning of that maxim?
NoRetreat:
you are pretty from what I saw on your profile.cos nemo dat quad non habet
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by dmcdad: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
NEPABOY:
tho its been long i last checked cos i knw i'l b taller nw....i noticed it was 5ft 2.5inches ...i wantu get taller so i'l perfectly fit in my Modellin job cool
5'2.5"? Wow! You tall ooooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You getting tall is dependent on whether you have it in your lineage, that is, either of your parents or even your relatives. Its also dependent on your age. Of course you know everyone stops growing when they get to a certain age.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
dmcdad:

5'2.5"? Wow! You tall ooooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You getting tall is dependent on whether you have it in your lineage, that is, either of your parents or even your relatives. Its also dependent on your age. Of course you know everyone stops growing when they get to a certain age.
yh my paternal relatns are all Tall bt nt da Fine..while my Maternal relatns are all Handsm nd Beautiful bt nt dat Tall...I guess i got my mother's feature.

Lol i wantu be Taller jhor
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Macgreat(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
I'm 5'11" and I desire a lady that is an inch taller... I don't like looking down. cheesy Upwards only. wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by dmcdad: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
NEPABOY:
yh my paternal relatns are all Tall bt nt da Fine..while my Maternal relatns are all Handsm nd Beautiful bt nt dat Tall...I guess i got my mother's feature.

Lol i wantu be Taller jhor
Well... The thing is, maybe you just have to wake up and face reality. Everyone would not be tall, handsome, intelligent, smart blah blah blah. Just be the best of who you are and you will be amazed at how you would be wanted. The way you see yourself matters. Seeing yourself as high helps your carriage, which in-turn indirectly translates to how people view you.

Its just a thing with your subconscious mind. If you can feed it positively, then you would appreciate yourself more and see yourself as the best out there. There was a feature my friend has that I kinda desired, not knowing he was dying he could have what I had. At the end of the day, you just have to appreciate yourself the way you are.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
dmcdad:

Well... The thing is, maybe you just have to wake up and face reality. Everyone would not be tall, handsome, intelligent, smart blah blah blah. Just be the best of who you are and you will be amazed at how you would be wanted. The way you see yourself matters. Seeing yourself as high helps your carriage, which in-turn indirectly translates to how people view you.

Its just a thing with your subconscious mind. If you can feed it positively, then you would appreciate yourself more and see yourself as the best out there. There was a feature my friend has that I kinda desired, not knowing he was dying he could have what I had. At the end of the day, you just have to appreciate yourself the way you are.
Gbam! Well Said! ..i soo Love my self especially my Face nd Colour bt was kinda greedy to get more height smiley thnx bro 4 makin me remembr dat..Bravo #Cheers!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by dmcdad: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
NEPABOY:
Gbam! Well Said! ..i soo Love my self especially my Face nd Colour bt was kinda greedy to get more height smiley thnx bro 4 makin me remembr dat..Bravo #Cheers!
You welcome bruv.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by NoRetreat(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
Lol do you know the meaning of that maxim?
the complete part of your maxim. Nemo judex in casua sua.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by christinie(f): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
He who owns the land owns everything on the land.
NoRetreat:
the complete part of your maxim. Nemo judex in casua sua.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by NoRetreat(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
He who owns the land owns everything on the land.
na lie ooo. The meaning of your signature is "You don't condemned a party without hearing him out" while the other part is "you can't be a judge in your own case. The latin of what you said quid quid plantatur solo solo cedit. He who owns land ...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by christinie(f): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
NoRetreat:
na lie ooo. The meaning of your signature is "You don't condemned a party without hearing him out" while the other part is "you can't be a judge in your own case. The latin of what you said quid quid plantatur solo solo cedit. He who owns land ...
my signature: quid quid plantatur solo solo cedit means he who owns the land owns everything on the land.
Audi alteram partem means you must hear the other side. Nemo judex incauca sua means u shldnt be a judge in your own case.

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by NoRetreat(m): 12:56am On Sep 02, 2015
christinie:
my signature: quid quid plantatur solo solo cedit means he who owns the land owns everything on the land.
Audi alteram partem means you must hear the other side. Nemo judex incauca sua means u shldnt be a judge in your own case.
Check your signature and look at what you have there. Quite interesting having chat with you.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by christinie(f): 5:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Ok I will. Same here. Thanks.
NoRetreat:

Check your signature and look at what you have there. Quite interesting having chat with you.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Fraih(f): 1:01am On Sep 04, 2015
Fernandowski:
Am 6ft 8inches tall already and still very young

Why marrying another tall lady??

I won't marry a lady that is even 6ft 5inches tall to avoid giving birth to electric pole
christinie:
Wow!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by pbs4real(m): 1:07am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
so ow tall re u?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by christinie(f): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2015
About 5"9
pbs4real:
so ow tall re u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl / What Kind Of Twerking Is This, Nigeria Girl Twerking Badly / Will I Ever Regain Myself Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.