Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of September 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of September 2015 (368 Views)

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of September 2015 by jonatoye(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?
Happy New Month

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Your strength is your beauty. The most important responsibility of a young man is to bear his yoke in his youth!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"The glory of young men is their strength, and the beauty of old men is their gray head [suggesting wisdom and experience]." (Proverbs 20:29 AMP).
Every man has a yoke to bear. The earlier you bear it the better for you. "It is good for a man that he should bear the yoke [of divine disciplinary dealings] in his youth." (Lamentations 3:27).

The youthful age is characterized by strength, passion and vision. It is a period when a man lays the foundation of his entire life and also have projections for his life and future. He begins to understand the realities of life. A period when most of the things in his life tend towards permanence. It is also the time to wakeup the giant in you. Your passion, vision and what you apply your strength on determines the actual outcome of your life.

Jesus said: "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:29-30). You are required to put your passion and vision under God so as to apply your strength on what will make you to be what God wants you to be.

Bear the yoke of your career, ministry, marital life etc. now that you have the required strength to do so; This will give you the licence to fulfill your purpose in life.

Give yourself to godly elders to acquire wisdom through learning from their experience. Discipline and submit yourself to whatever will add value to your life.

By the virtue of God's mercy over your life; may you never be disappointed in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have an Outstanding Month Ahead!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Science Versus Religion / Ecclesiastics Says Its All Smoke / Dreams. What Does Your Culture/beliefs Say About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.