Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode (36587 Views)

Nigeria Cannot Do Without The North By Femi Aribisala / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Ofornaira: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

He is already leading constitutionally and only the corrupts and wailing wailers and talking talkers will refuse to see it.

There are still many appointments to be made. Even the chief cleaner of Presidency is an appointment and the wailing region of this country might be considered for that, in the spirit if Federal Character and competency.
He is compelled by the constitution to carry all the states along in the many appointments u are talking about. The appointments he has made is an indication to show u who he is and what he has in mind. Simply because the constitution has no power over him in the appointments he has made so far, he ended up in appointing his his people only in his cabinet. My questions are these, where are tinibu and amechi? Do they not inform him that there are strong apc members in the south?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by teemonk(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Seawhy:
Nigerians, let us not count our chickens before they are hatched.
We are already in Sept., and ministers will soon be released.
Let us see how Buhari will make his ministers.
The list will show us where we are going.

Did you at least sat and heard yourself again?
Ministerial appointment will go round the states of the country so he is not doing anybody a favor but a constitutional right.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by devour129: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
if you knew all this why didn't you encourage gej to work very hard as not to lose power to the north ? what ever happens to Nigeria gej will bear the curse.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by amusadele: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
It's now very clear why the north, especially the Fulanis like Buhari can comfortably line up as many people as possible provided they are from other region, and kill them all within few seconds. Each time I think of the threatment they give to GEJ, I was like why are the northerner like this. When Obasanjo was heading abi leading the pdp, all other regions was acting as one. When Ya-Ardua was heading the pdp, every members from all the regions were working together as one country living together, but when GEJ became the leader through the death of the ex president, at once all four governors from the north left and supported their brother Buhari. By God's grace, the one Nigerians will go down. It will stop in a short time. I will pray every day and night, this one Nigerians will be a thing of the past. Amen. God will give the fastest approved.If you like this prayer, say amen and hit, with a very powerful force, the like button.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by ojuu4u(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
I doubt if PMB will be able to deliver, maybe he tinks we are in senventies or millitary era. Surely you cant never have meaninful/tangible performances in an enviroment where thre are tensions among the populace. These types of appointments will surely raise internal crises among already polarised and tensed enviroment. I pray he would not be the last Nigeria president. I have to blame Jonathan who is blind and refused to break forced naija marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by muh4lyf(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Goke7:

don't mind them, they just want to use the opportunity to shout the coming probe down, its all politics, PMB has done nothing wrong if we want to be very objective
I wonder o,if you check very well,all of them shouting are enemies of NIGERIA...
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by oluamid(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
The Yorubas are the mor0ns who keep being the SOuthern Slaves to these Nomads. I wish Yoruba people can articulate better.

Really?
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by xtervaganza(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Greyworld:
King of the North!

PMB should then be addressed thus:
Mohamadu Buhari of the house of Daura,
First of his name.
King of the Fulanis and Hausa herdsmen.
Protector of the north and
Lord of the sharia kingdoms.
YOURE HIGH ON GAME OF THRONES, MY FRIEND
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by oluamid(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
The Yorubas are the mor0ns who keep being the SOuthern Slaves to these Nomads. I wish Yoruba people can articulate better.

Really?

I hope you haven't forgotten a Yoruba wrote the article you are drawing your bigoted conclusion on.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by ojuu4u(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
No singular section of the country has monopoly of GOOD,HONESTY,INTELIGENT PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by odomanis: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
modelmike7:
Distractions everywhere. PMB has more better things to do than engaging you al waivers in words. Nigeria must be great again.

And to you,Nigeria being great means norther domination and inslavement of the south,right ?
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by AnanseK(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
This drug addict Fani Kayode is trying hard to get ignorant followers to support him in destroying Nigeria.
They will never succeeded. Nigeria will be great again. Even Buhari is temporary let him just restore sanity to a great country with so much potentials.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by kkboy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is what Radio Biafra is preaching to awaken the consciousness of our people. I don’t like FFK, but on this one he is on point. What is missing is that the time is ripe for us to peacefully go our different ways. ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, AREWA REPUBLIC AND SOVEREIGN REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by omolami: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Imagine Buhari who does not possess a waec cert is heading a country like Nigeria. Nigerians are really fools. Where is the unity in this country? Illiterates rulling Nigeria. This country should just divide Let ibos ,Yorubas and Hausa go their ways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by teemonk(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
I'm from the north but it hots me when I hear and discuss national issues with my southern friends and see them go against "federal Character" and insist on competency as if there are no competent persons from the south. They foolishly go as far as saying in "America", competency is the order there forgetting even in America, there's wah is called "Affirmative action" which is similar to "federal character".
Lastly, I weep for the Yorubas who are always on the fence when it comes to national unity.
Don't get me wrong, I have lot of them as friends but they keep falling my hands due to their gullible nature and fear in their DNA.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Greyworld: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
xtervaganza:
YOURE HIGH ON GAME OF THRONES, MY FRIEND
Am I?
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by cupidhero(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
He is not king of the north but king of the nuts.
Bunch of ethnic chauvinists!! Yeye country with yeye citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by sasquareT(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
dealslip:

I agree completely with your points however, continous appointment from the North is passing a message to the other parts of the country which is Buhari cannot find honest people in the South. Competency is not in doubt obviously. I put it across to you can you honestly say Southerners are the most dishonest in Nigeria which warrants Buhari's distrust. Buhari should spread his dragnet beyond his close pals and CPC faithfuls, all Nigerians voted him in.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by AnanseK(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
ojuu4u:
I doubt if PMB will be able to deliver, maybe he tinks we are in senventies or millitary era. Surely you cant never have meaninful/tangible performances in an enviroment where thre are tensions among the populace. These types of appointments will surely raise internal crises among already polarised and tensed enviroment. I pray he would not be the last Nigeria president. I have to blame Jonathan who is blind and refused to break forced naija marriage.

But your clueless GEJ had similar appointments right to the end. At least Buhari has the room to balance everything.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by amusadele: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
That is my own Femi. Very brlliant. Very power threat. Wonderful, May God keep you at the top continously. That is why I love history. Keep the records and spread them once a while. Thanks, FFK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Ofornaira: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

Why was the result not achieved under Jonathan?

Just answer that and you will see the difference and what body language can achieve.
Body language without creativity is useless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Sunmade15(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
No attempt at raising regional/ethnic sentiments against PMB will succeed. If making it business as usual since these years has brought our country to this sorry pass, then it is better we choose another method.

This other method is what God is guiding our President to employ, i.e. looking for those that can deliver, irrespective of where they come from. And I strongly believe that God will surely guide him right.

It is only those who have no other means of livelihood, other than seeking for political appointments from any government in power, that will always seek to discredit our God sent President on the pages of newspapers. Unfortunately, our President is wiser; such antics cannot work with him any more. Please wait for another gaulible President, like those you had succeeded in deceiving in the past.

Long live PMB; long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by AnanseK(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
amusadele:
It's now very clear why the north, especially the Fulanis like Buhari can comfortably line up as many people as possible provided they are from other region, and kill them all within few seconds. Each time I think of the threatment they give to GEJ, I was like why are the northerner like this. When Obasanjo was heading abi leading the pdp, all other regions was acting as one. When Ya-Ardua was heading the pdp, every members from all the regions were working together as one country living together, but when GEJ became the leader through the death of the ex president, at once all four governors from the north left and supported their brother Buhari. By God's grace, the one Nigerians will go down. It will stop in a short time. I will pray every day and night, this one Nigerians will be a thing of the past. Amen. God will give the fastest approved.If you like this prayer, say amen and hit, with a very powerful force, the like button.

Who is afraid of that? Just declare your new country.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by sasquareT(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
dealslip:

I agree completely with your points however, continous appointment from the North is passing a message to the other parts of the country which is Buhari cannot find honest people in the South. Competency is not in doubt obviously. I put it across to you can you honestly say Southerners are the most dishonest in Nigeria which warrants Buhari's distrust. Buhari should spread his dragnet beyond his close pals and CPC faithfuls, all Nigerians voted him in.
Why are you trying so hard to let this moronic slave basterd to see reason with your view,
Try from now till tomorow he won't, because he can't see neither can he feel the big whip on his back and the chain around his neck.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by henzyl(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

He is already leading constitutionally and only the corrupts and wailing wailers and talking talkers will refuse to see it.

There are still many appointments to be made. Even the chief cleaner of Presidency is an appointment and the wailing region of this country might be considered for that, in the spirit if Federal Character and competency.

***I can only imagine how damp and dense your brain is even at your age. Fellows like you should not say a word when important and sensitive matters as these are deliberated upon. Grow up, you are no baby anymore. What do you mean by *the kitchen cleaner* you think this is a funny issue?? Mchewww.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Pontaboki: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
All hail the [b]KING OF THE NORTH [/b]and the conqueror of the throne of the Seven Kingdoms!!!
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by sparkwil(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
I hope d APC Moro.ns in d southwest and other southern parts of Nigeria reads this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by henzyl(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Is this not the same Fani-Kayode that commended one of the appointees, who he described as a fellow product of Cambridge?

Commending one of the appointees does not mean all appointments must go to a particular section of the control. Get that!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by lilhussy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
that's all rubbish and stupidity of yours, this doesn't make any sense but........
you better and focus on all before you talk or comment. illiteracy.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by bilal4riid(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
This is what gave birth to that 'born to rule mentality' in every aboki you see.These people know nothing...there lust for power will be their undoing.A group of people who are taught English in Hausa,what do you expect from them? Twisted and soiled psyche.

Wailer your pain is visible clearly...integrity of PMB drove him to power and destroyed Gej cluelessness
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by cecegorz(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
On October 2, 2014, one Aliyu Gwarzo said the following to Pointblanknews:

“When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or minority tribe. The Christians in the north are nothing and the minorities know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it. Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us. If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge. Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories”.

So somebody said this publicly and we're still chasing shadows looking for how to end Boko Haram?
The bolded is a clear admittance to leadership and sponsorship of the lecherous terrorists gang.

FFK please tell us what the government you were part of did to this man after these treasonable statements.
Those statements are mind-boggling, and you wonder why APC Lagos connived with these people to achieve their whimsical objectives
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Makes sense!
i don tire for buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) / Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw / Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.