Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers (18028 Views)

Gunmen Murder Journalist In Bayelsa Today(photos) / Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by lastmessenger: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2015
lazy military men. asking the villagers to do the work for them while they stay in their offices and smoke weed.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by bigboss80s(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Rip
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2015
tkcosby02:

Are you commenting from chicago

Are you in Chicago ??
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by koboko69: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2015
xmich:
Trigger happy soldier threatening civilians because of one mans death.
one soldier...not one man's death...
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by sdindan: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Army asking Civilians to provide killers of their fellow soldier
Blood of God!
ONLY IN NIGERIA.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by profem1(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Sai Baba Buhari is the best president in the world, he's better than Obama.
He restored electricity, security & $1 is now 1 naira
what's up with this picx.its irritating na

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by babestella: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2015
loomer:
Why threaten them with a week ultimatum?

They should make an investigation on the matter and fish out the culprits.

Exactly, why the ultimatum? This is what OBJ did in Odi when he sent soldiers to wipe out the whole village.

What if the gunmen were not from that community? Why can't they carry out an underground investigation to fish out the culprits. Enough of this s1.lly way of doing things abeg. If the army tries that OBJ style in this situation they should be reported to ICC.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by skyface00(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2015
Don't start what u can't finished
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by airsaylongcon: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

What do you know ??
Nigeria has the best security system in the world.
Come to Chicago, you will know what poor security means.

Stop showing your stupidity.
You're just a disgrace to the Animal kingdom.

Shut your dirty trap of a mouth. Comparing Chicago and Nigeria. Do u know how many places in Nigeria you dare not come out after 7pm? That's a normal day o. On days of fetish things u stay indoors all day. In Chi town if u walk in the wrong places at the wrong time u get killed. In Nigeria u can get killed by the local mob or the local police. Abeg fly joor

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2015
I didn't read that because this is no longer news in Nigeria..Violence is the order of the day in this country

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by villareal15(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2015
SIGE:
There is no right or wrong when the armies return Oo...just produce one criminal as scape goat
I tell you grin lipsrsealed.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by loomer: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2015
babestella:

Exactly, why the ultimatum? This is what OBJ did in Odi when he sent soldiers to wipe out the whole village.

What if the gunmen were not from that community? Why can't they carry out an underground investigation to fish out the culprits. Enough of this s1.lly way of doing things abeg. If the army tries that OBJ style in this situation they should be reported to ICC.

I've alwasy said and will keep saying it, Nigeria is a lawless country, where those in authority do what they like and go away with it.
I'm sorry to say this and I hope I'm wrong but NIGERIA IS FINISHED

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Toktee(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2015
loomer:
Why threaten them with a week ultimatum?

They should make an investigation on the matter and fish out the culprits.
No,that is the right approach,those militants think they owned niger delta and they can do and undo,let the army give them bokoharam treatment if they failed to produce the killers.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by hyfr(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2015
MrAboki:

They should go and ask Odi wetin dem use eye see.
lol
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by m4una(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2015
I abhor the killing of the officers but the commander should take my middle finger, why threaten innocent citizen? Why can't they do their intelligent work by themselves and fishout the murderers? Our security officers should not set this Country ablase. If this is an effect of Buharis body language, they better tune it down.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by 4stylz: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2015
And the funniest part of it is that FG will say nothing on this as if Military is a government on its own

Shame on NIgeria **tears flag**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by bettercreature(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2015
hyfr:
1 week is 1 week. My advice is that the youths in that community should find their way
You are right oo,the youth must dissappear asap
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by loomer: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Toktee:
No,that is the right approach,those militants think they owned niger delta and they can do and undo,let the army give them bokoharam treatment if they failed to produce the killers.

So because a handful of people made an assault on the authority, then they should threaten the whole community with reprisal?
Make them investigate, why do we have the police?
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Are you in Chicago ??
Chicago ko...chicacome ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by 4stylz: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
In a sane country; the president must have given a speech on this incident.. I wonder who we can trust in this country.

Army killing innocent civilians since forever and nothing has been done, it's the other way and now they are crying.. I detest Nigeria military. A good friend of mine just joined the army and he is now telling me NIgeria deserves hot hand. I just shake my head. Stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by neocortex: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2015
Chai,
Nigeria have gone to the dogs.
Nigerian Army openly threatening Nigerian citizens with deaths.
The change is here
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by missKiffy(f): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2015
This is sad
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by MrMcJay(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
SIGE:
There is no right or wrong when the armies return Oo...just produce one criminal as scape goat

grin grin

U wicked o!
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by 4stylz: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
In a sane country; the president must have given a speech on this incident.. I wonder who we can trust in this country.

Army killing innocent civilians since forever and nothing has been done, it's the other way and now they are crying.. I detest Nigeria military. A good friend of mine just joined the army and he is now telling me NIgeria deserves hot hand. I just shake my head. Stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Evaromantik(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
War mood.......civillians vs soldiers.......so these trigger-happy soldiers value life as such?
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by PenSniper: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2015
tkcosby02:
So the Royal father and the community will do their job for them... And incase they default and could not provide the murderer, what will the army and police do, kill the villagers or wot

They will "Odi" and "Zaki Biam" them.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by bingala: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2015
if na unarmed protesters now, they start vibrating and shooting, abi the no see gun shoot or what.... fools
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by godoluwa(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2015
Nigerian Army cant defeat bokoharam but busy threatening civillians. bunch of idiots
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by hardbody: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2015
tkcosby02:
So the Royal father and the community will do their job for them... And incase they default and could not provide the murderer, what will the army and police do, kill the villagers or wot

Walk across to Odi and ask them, you will get the answer there.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by chesterlee(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2015
IPOB in action

more to follow...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War / Saraki, Lawan Supporters Wreck APC Consensus Meeting / Ambode Loses Bid To Stop Probe By Lawmakers Over Purchase Of 820 Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.