Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers (17994 Views)

Gunmen Murder Journalist In Bayelsa Today(photos) / Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Rotimi47: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2015
People in these communities better start going around with proper identification documents because soldiers and the police are known to always revenge the killings of their own, those I pity are the known touts, hemp smokers and those without proper identification because they may be killed in revenge attack. People should not venture out every early in the day & very late at night or else they will have themselves to blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by babadem2much(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2015
xmich:
Trigger happy soldier threatening civilians because of one mans death.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by AlomoReloaded: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Odi comes to mind... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by chrisxxx(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2015
MrAboki:
Wike.. Hold your boys
Call ur dullard and no brain to order. In other climes military is the hallmark of intelligence. If a security personnel was gunned down with no antecedent threat from the nearby community does it call for saber rattling from the military? How many chiefs in the Boko Haram infested north have been called to produce a fallen military man?
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by promise3048(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

What do you know ??
Nigeria has the best security system in the world.
Come to Chicago, you will know what poor security means.

Stop showing your stupidity.
You're just a disgrace to the Animal kingdom.
chai if na me dem insult like dis i no go eat for one week
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by ocholawealth(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2015
The community need not entertain any fear from a rude brigade commander... They should go about their normal business without harbouring any fear of being attack. No body has the right to threaten them just because a soldier and a police man is killed, beside, has the civilians ever threaten the police or the army on their indiscriminate killing of her innocent citizen? The Brigade commander is not the law hence, his utterance should be swept without a recourse.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by MrAboki: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2015
chrisxxx:

Call ur dullard and no brain to order. In other climes military is the hallmark of intelligence. If a security personnel was gunned down with no antecedent threat from the nearby community does it call for saber rattling from the military? How many chiefs in the Boko Haram infested north have been called to produce a fallen military man?

Nyesom Wike hold your boys o.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by CashVessel(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Sveen:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/gunmen-ambush-murder-soldier-policeman-in-rivers-army-issues-7-day-ultimatum-to-produce-killers/

Why can't the Military behave in a civilized manner for once, why would a commander drive straight to a palace with such a message? How can they now prove to us that they don't engage in rampant killing of unarmed civilians at their whims? This culture of feeling superior in a democratic setting should be jettisoned ASAP. Every blood shed by them shall be on their head and shall be paid for, whether now or later.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Ikiriye(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2015
There has been constant armed robbery attack at the emohua axis of that road and the victims are the kalabaris that pass through that route to their home.no attack has ever been recorded on the kalabaris axis.so can we now use our tongue to count our teeth.the people of emohua cannot allow non indigenes to use their territory for criminal activities.so they know their sons

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Ikiriye(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Rotimi47:
People in these communities better start going around with proper identification documents because soldiers and the police are known to always revenge the killings of their own, those I pity are the known touts, hemp smokers and those without proper identification because they may be killed in revenge attack. People should not venture out every early in the day & very late at night or else they will have themselves to blame.

The criminals are mostly amongst the category of people you mentioned.the community knows them.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by koife(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2015
They should go to yobe n borno n threaten/give ultimatum to their elders who have been allegedly accused if abating BH by their action it inaction leading to killing of thousands both civilians and officer of the Nigerian armed force
#$mh angry angry
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by hollowpot15684(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2015
You see wahala when u find it.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Ikiriye(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2015
4stylz:
In a sane country; the president must have given a speech on this incident.. I wonder who we can trust in this country.

Army killing innocent civilians since forever and nothing has been done, it's the other way and now they are crying.. I detest Nigeria military. A good friend of mine just joined the army and he is now telling me NIgeria deserves hot hand. I just shake my head. Stupidity.

Why won't.we deserve hot hands.when we open our eyes and vote for someone with no certificate.what do you expect
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by 989900: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2015
dayo23:
There is no way one person in that community did not know the killer, I will just advice the people of that community to take off sharp sharp......Nigeria Army wil certainly come back for payback! I pity anybody way them go see there grin

It's about to go down!
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Abagworo(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2015
I wonder why bloody civilians should dare kill a soldier when a General is the President.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by 989900: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2015
ocholawealth:
[s]The community need not entertain any fear from a rude brigade commander... They should go about their normal business without harbouring any fear of being attack. No body has the right to threaten them just because a soldier and a police man is killed, beside, has the civilians ever threaten the police or the army on their indiscriminate killing of her innocent citizen? The Brigade commander is not the law hence, his utterance should be swept without a recourse[/s].

I bet you live hundreds of KMs away from the scene.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by cupidhero(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2015
I don't understand this country again o. What rubbish!
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

What do you know ??
Nigeria has the best security system in the world.
Come to Chicago, you will know what poor security means.

Stop showing your stupidity.
You're just a disgrace to the Animal kingdom.

CHIRAQ

I fear that city.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by DaBullIT(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2015
dayo23:
There is no way one person in that community did not know the killer, I will just advice the people of that community to take off sharp sharp......Nigeria Army wil certainly come back for payback! I pity anybody way them go see there grin

eggsacktly

flies has chopped the wound, They didn't create one million threads, when the wounded begins to chop flies , 1 million threads in collaboration with mods will fill NL and the wailing about being decimated will continue unabated
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by isaacprinz(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2015
xmich:
u ar a big disapointment and an ungrateful blockhead what do u tink will happen if this continue happenin in datt area I tell u wit frequent occurence of this kind of situation terorists will see it as an opportunity 2 pepetrate their act ur sayin because of one man death wat if it was ur brother or father dat was involved would u ungratefully and ignorantly make this silly trash of statement hmmmm my heart bleeds
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2015
hardbody:

Walk across to Odi and ask them, you will get the answer there.
But they cant do same against BH for more than six years now. All they can do is to match around in kaki, threatning and maltreating unarmed citizens.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by hamzyluv(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2015
tkcosby02:
So the Royal father and the community will do their job for them... And incase they default and could not provide the murderer, what will the army and police do, kill the villagers or wot
my brother .. pls direct that ur question to TIMAYA and ask him about the scenario that surrounded ODI COMMUNITY during OBJ as president...? Army I fear fear
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by wisemaster(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
If security operatives handle murder cases of civilians the way the handle that of their counterparts, Nigeria would have been a better place.
Whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Useless people. So some idiots killed a soldier you're now threatening the whole community. Is that how such a situation is to be handled.

NPF finds a way to disgrace itself more each day.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by jesussaves22: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
xmich:
You are a big fooll. If the dead soldiers are your brothers would you have said this rubbish? Infact all the youths especially males should be shot instantly. Nonsense
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by prettytasha(f): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

What do you know ?? Nigeria has the best security system in the world. Come to Chicago, you will know what poor security means.
Stop showing your stupidity. You're just a disgrace to the Animal kingdom.
ok smiley
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by iukpe: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2015
loomer:
Why threaten them with a week ultimatum?

They should make an investigation on the matter and fish out the culprits.

Yes, why threaten the communities. They should rather seek an understanding and get the communities cooperation on their investigation.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Fourwinds: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
xmich:
oh. I can see.!!! a man dedicated to protected life is killed u are saying dis. I'm not accusing d villagers but u don't kill a security personnel as if dey are not worth a dime
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by hardbody: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2015
tkcosby02:

But they cant do same against BH for more than six years now. All they can do is to match around in kaki, threatning and maltreating unarmed citizens.

I don't know about that. You asked a question and i gave you a suggested answer. Let me remind you, you asked what the army will do if the culprits are not fished out and i said the answer can be found in Odi and Zaki biam. I do not know what is happening with BH or Sambisa. When that becomes an issue, we will attempt to address it Sir.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by loomer: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2015
iukpe:

Yes, why threaten the communities. They should rather seek an understanding and get the communities cooperation on their investigation.

They are bunch of lazy people, always looking for the easiest way out
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by bluice2(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2015
tkcosby02:

Chicago ko...chicacome ni undecided

HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi / Court Bars Labor Party's Chairman, Others From Parading As National Officers / Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.