Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers (18016 Views)

Gunmen Murder Journalist In Bayelsa Today(photos) / Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by jaymichael(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2015
loomer:
Why threaten them with a week ultimatum?

They should make an investigation on the matter and fish out the culprits.
Exactly.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2015
hardbody:

I don't know about that. You asked a question and i gave you a suggested answer. Let me remind you, you asked what the army will do if the culprits are not fished out and i said the answer can be found in Odi and Zaki biam. I do not know what is happening with BH or Sambisa. When that becomes an issue, we will attempt to address it Sir.
Seven days will soon b here...cant wait to hear Nigeria Army has killed everyone in a village. Meanwhle Odi own was resistive in nature, not aggressive.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by ochedan(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2015
It is d duty of security men to investicate n find out d culprit nt d civil community.

Somebody should remind dat commander
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by wokomabest(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2015
tkcosby02:

Are you commenting from chicago
I wonder

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2015
But no almajeri soldiers to give emirs in north east ultimatum grin grin grin, Buhari is an illiterate bigot!!

The paedophile that start raping Aisha at age of 9yrs, Odi part 2 loading
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Charly68: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2015
I pity that community indeed..they have harboured trouble & they won't live in peace. I trust the military will embark on operation full revenge. It is aberration to kill a uniform man or woman..those who have the gut will face the consequence.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by sangga(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2015
May god help us in this country, god bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by dialfa: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2015
an ak47 solves a lot of problems
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by insecticide: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
989900:

I bet you live hundreds of KMs away from the scene.
if not thousands of kilometers...leave the guy make him dey form James Bond.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Caucasoid: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
What Nonsense!!! Can they threaten a Northern Emir like this? What's wrong with this country? Do we have 2 laws governing this nation? One for the North and another for the south? The number of military personnel killed in the North, how many MNJTF commanders has gone to threaten a northern monarch? The Military should investigate and fish out the killers and eliminate them if they want to and they shouldn't subject a monarch to such an avoidable ridiculous position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Adekagood: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
For quick investigation, ask Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Myself2(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Foolish and ignorant brigade commander,,,,,
Now he wants to threaten,intimidate the hapless villagers,,,,,,
Someone should help me tell the foolish coward that the killers are in sambisa forest,he should go there and give them a day's ultimatum
NANSENSE

BTW,I condemn the killing of officers of the state on duty serving their father land,the police should do the needful by investigating and arresting the culprits and not alow this scumbag of a brigade commander derail them
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by charlesbailey(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
what's the worse that can happen? level the community? raid all of the youths? and abuse the women and girls??like we've not seen or heard that before! Military threatening the same civilians they swore to defend. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Martmore: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
In nnamdi kanu's voice '' Maaad people''. That brigade commander is a lunatic. Why not go and give the shehu of bornu ultimatum to fish out boko haram members who have killed the zoo army in thousands. In fact i am happy to hear this news for biafrans they killed . The zoooo will fall

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by billyG(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish NAPC
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by 0gbeni(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nigerian security forces are still stuck in the 19th Century, instead of investigating and fishing out the killers, they are busy threatening innocent people .May the killed men RIP.Amen
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Topshow2010(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
This news is rily nauseating,imagine a whole African king trembling at d threat of an ordinary army commander in ur own territory instead of d way round.Chai We have rily lost our traditions and metaphysical awe to westernization.
I believe d Nigerian Army will neva forget their nasty experience at d hand of d indigenes at Epe barracks dt makes them to fled d barracks then,Anyway to become a king nowadays is like bazaar;d highest bidder would have d throne.Nonsense
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by thanksede: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Becus of one person the commander want to kill everybody. he should go and kill all BOKO HARAM b4 coming to Emohua.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by xmich(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fourwinds:
oh. I can see.!!! a man dedicated to protected life is killed u are saying dis. I'm not accusing d villagers but u don't kill a security personnel as if dey are not worth a dime

When salt choose to lose its test i believe you know what happens,If any security personal who is sent to protect life and property chose to abandon his job for other business or any mischievous act My dear killing him or her is a welcome development.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by Fourwinds: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
xmich:

When salt choose to lose its test i believe you know what happens,If any security personal who is sent to protect life and property chose to abandon his job for other business or any mischievous act My dear killing him or her is a welcome development.

Whaaaaat.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by xmich(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
jesussaves22:
You are a big fooll. If the dead soldiers are your brothers would you have said this rubbish? Infact all the youths especially males should be shot instantly. Nonsense

So if you are the commandant this is all you can do,that show how hopeless you are,because of one man you are threatening a whole community,

for your mind they did it in udi and get away with it ok, they should try it again and see what will become of them,all those armless Civilians they kill at will and get away with it are not peoples brothers and sisters

eeeeiiiiidiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by xmich(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fourwinds:
Whaaaaat.

yeeeesssss,they should be killed its a welcome development.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by xmich(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sveen:
Actually, it is two men; a police and a soldier.

Oh thanks for reminding me but that is not up to the Number i wished.

Dont be disappointed hearing that because those men have biting more than they can chew.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by xmich(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
isaacprinz:
u ar a big disapointment and an ungrateful blockhead what do u tink will happen if this continue happenin in datt area I tell u wit frequent occurence of this kind of situation terorists will see it as an opportunity 2 pepetrate their act ur sayin because of one man death wat if it was ur brother or father dat was involved would u ungratefully and ignorantly make this silly trash of statement hmmmm my heart bleeds

Chai i wish you quick recovery from the heart bleeding,but could you remember there was a terrorist attack on armless civilians at onitsha on Sunday,pls does people killed on the attack are they not peoples brothers,fathers,sisters,uncles

when civilians are killed its ok,but when certified criminals are killed hell falls.

Someone that looks like them Sported
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by greatefa1011(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
xmich:
Trigger happy soldier threatening civilians because of one mans death.

u called it one man's death. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers by tammie24: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

What do you know ??
Nigeria has the best security system in the world.
Come to Chicago, you will know what poor security means.

Stop showing your stupidity.
You're just a disgrace to the Animal kingdom.
He didn't say Nigeria has the poorest security
And besides we don't live in Chicago!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: "APC Members With 2019 Presidential Ambition Are After Me" / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Fuel Subsidy Removal / Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.