Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,871 members, 7,848,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market (11318 Views)

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob / 11 People Killed By Gunmen In Tai LGA, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2015
I hear a lot of people accuse the ibos of being filled
with hate toward other tribe, of being the problem
of Nigeria. But, I have never heard of Ibos attacking
other tribes in their land or outside their land. The
ibo land is one of the most peaceful part of Nigeria,
they pay their taxes and rents where ever they finds
themselves, they relate well with their host. I see no
reason why ibos should be seen as a problem in
Nigeria.
The real problem are the fulanis , they look for
problem where ever they go, they attack their host
unprovoked, destroy farmlands and threaten any
community they enters with death. They move
around freely with guns. Nobody is talking about
this herdsmen bloodsucking demons, their leaders
are not condemning them, the press are silent
toward their evil action.
Every focus and energy are been channeled on the
ibos. The Ibos are hardworking pple who value life,
they are not a threat, the threat are the fulanis. The
fulanis are the real blood thirsty bigots . This set of
pple value cow more than a human life

1 Like

Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by tunmmyunited(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Just 45 dayz 2 my POP... Plateau state is a very gud state, less stress, gud weather and fine **** but dis is 1 of d problems we r facing here!
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by kenny987(f): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Tomorrow some pretenders and ingrained liars will come and attack Biafrans for demanding a break from this destructive union. These bloodthirsty marauders have already attacked and killed some in Enugu! Now they attack even babies and to what end?

If Plateau and other Middle Belt States will not come together and expel these idiots from their lands completely then they have themselves to blame cos Buhari's body language gives tacit but completely unalloyed support to his marauding brothers.
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Shekau1(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
after1:

Accursed fool, your mom is waiting for you.
sharap! Are u going deny the fact Buhari is fulani? angry walahi if I see u,I will kill ur generation, useless infidel angry angry
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by juman(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari has fail the ZOO already, even he called his citizens baboons nd dogs grin grin grin, see want the illiterate paedophile is causing, the brainless id!ot grin
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Shekau1(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2015
brize:
Gowon that is your state ooo, its fulani and not Biafrans........ Chaiii i love karma
your happy there killing your fellow Christian cause of one Gowon? The funny part sef it's not his tribal people(Angas) their killing and ur happy? angry your just a heartless foo! angry angry
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by shine96: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2015
People re so feeble minded. If you die you die. But stand up and defend your land, and then some people will go and be begging the fulanis like in the East i heard
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by brize(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2015
Shekau1:
your happy there killing your fellow Christian cause of one Gowon? The funny part sef it's not his tribal people(Angas) their killing and ur happy? angry your just a heartless foo! angry angry
read my post again my dear, when has loving karma be a form of being happy? But if you say am a fool then i wish you the same....... I still love karma
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by chi4ik4(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2015
I reside in jos north & this Hausa people devil in human being skin. The rate of killing in plateau state is close to borno & yet d media are not saying anything about it. In plateau generally, more than 20 must die every week. Buhari pls calm your boys o
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by tunde1200(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2015
AlomoReloaded:
Yet, they said that Igbos are enemies to other tribes, and hate other tribes... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by after1: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
Shekau1:
sharap! Are u going deny the fact Buhari is fulani? angry walahi if I see u,I will kill ur generation, useless infidel angry angry
[/s]

Go kill your useless family first, accursed bastard.
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by tunde1200(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2015
Guy from my own side BH are the real problems we have now.

Fulani are well known for this, long time ago but seems Govt is ok with that.

Igbos are ok they mingle well with other tribes both home and abroad without any asle but deep down in their minds their attitude towards yorubas is total hates.
I don't know why.

wisdomguy4u:
I hear a lot of people accuse the ibos of being filled
with hate toward other tribe, of being the problem
of Nigeria. But, I have never heard of Ibos attacking
other tribes in their land or outside their land. The
ibo land is one of the most peaceful part of Nigeria,
they pay their taxes and rents where ever they finds
themselves, they relate well with their host. I see no
reason why ibos should be seen as a problem in
Nigeria.
The real problem are the fulanis , they look for
problem where ever they go, they attack their host
unprovoked, destroy farmlands and threaten any
community they enters with death. They move
around freely with guns. Nobody is talking about
this herdsmen bloodsucking demons, their leaders
are not condemning them, the press are silent
toward their evil action.
Every focus and energy are been channeled on the
ibos. The Ibos are hardworking pple who value life,
they are not a threat, the threat are the fulanis. The
fulanis are the real blood thirsty bigots . This set of
pple value cow more than a human life
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Shekau1(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Go kill your useless family first, accursed bastard.
you, your Fada and generation are all Bastards! Useless infidel, Dan Banza kawai! angry angry
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Shekau1(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2015
brize:
read my post again my dear, when has loving karma be a form of being happy? But if you say am a fool then i wish you the same....... I still love karma
there is no Karma here, Non of Gowons people are being killed and you here celebrating Karma or you thing Plateau is made of just Gowon people? Except your Karma is aimed at all Northerners then. I remain by ma stance your just a Foo! Since you can't see beyond your tribe, later same u guys would accuse Buhari of being a bigot, SMH for your hypocrisy undecided
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by SergeAlain: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Sadly the FG and Northern state Govts focus now is to protect the fulanis' cattle from rustlers. No single word or move has been made to rein in the Fulani gunmen.

I think we are getting to where we must determine verbally, politically, morally and through our (collective) actions if we want this Country to remain one.

Sometimes i hear from our words that we must remain one, but many a time our actions say the exact opposite. We need to quickly make up our minds which one we want!!!
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by brize(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Shekau1:
there is no Karma here, Non of Gowons people are being killed and you here celebrating Karma or you thing Plateau is made of just Gowon people? Except your Karma is aimed at all Northerners then. I remain by ma stance your just a Foo! Since you can't see beyond your tribe, later same u guys would accuse Buhari of being a bigot, SMH for your hypocrisy undecided
thats why i said you should read my post again, are you daft that you can read a post? I made mention of plateau as Gowon's state and not his people, tribe or any bla bla as you trying to make it look......look at who is calling someone a foool......... Karma is on people, karma i love you
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2015
brize:
Gowon that is your state ooo, its fulani and not Biafrans........ Chaiii i love karma

Meaning?
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by chiedu7: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2015
[size=14pt]The Islamic Jihad continues[/size]

MachRacer:

Blaming Gowon as usual but u ve forgotten that u brought the Biafra on urselves when Ezeagwu n others killed Tafawa, Ahmadu Bello, Akintola, Pam and many more. When same was done to you started shouting fowl. Now u are happy that people are being killed u never can tell what lies ahead of you my friend, watch ur tongue.

Biafra was forced on the South East because the North started killing Igbos with impunity.

Just like Dullard is ignoring the South of Nigeria in appointments, he is forcing the rest of Nigeria to rethink this zoo.
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by free13: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2015
What can I say? lipsrsealed
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Shekau1(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2015
brize:
thats why i said you should read my post again, are you daft that you can read a post? I made mention of plateau as Gowon's state and not his people, tribe or any bla bla as you trying to make it look......look at who is calling someone a foool......... Karma is on people, karma i love you
it's you that can't read, I was trying to make you realize plateau is not all about Gowon but since you just said u don't care since it's his State, Then it's all good. IF the death of just 5 people or some small amount of individuals compared to over 6 million Igbo's that died in the civil war is Karma to you, then I love the Karma too grin. More than 5 people die everyday by rituals and greed in east nw. I guess is Karma too, we are both in love with it cheesy #Hypocrite
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by brize(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
MachRacer:

Blaming Gowon as usual but u ve forgotten that u brought the Biafra on urselves when Ezeagwu n others killed Tafawa, Ahmadu Bello, Akintola, Pam and many more. When same was done to you started shouting fowl. Now u are happy that people are being killed u never can tell what lies ahead of you my friend, watch ur tongue.
so? Does that stop fulani from killing more people? Chaaaiiiii karma weldone o
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
brize:
so? Does that stop fulani from killing more people? Chaaaiiiii karma weldone o

fulani kill people in benue, Niger, kogi, and other places are u also happy for the killings there too? or you are happy for that in plateau because of gowon? you people come here calling Nigeria a zoo and so on when in the real sense u are divided against yourselves. when issues start getting serious u wil begin to hear is ndi anambra, ndi enugu, ndi nnewi and all the 'ndis'. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by after1: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
Shekau1:
you, your Fada and generation are all Bastards! Useless infidel, Dan Banza kawai! angry angry
[/s]

Bastard animal, Sango kill your deranged father, your siblings and generations. May they be wiped off this earth. Your useless mother will use her hand to bury you. Oni sho rire
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by adonis89(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kip holding onto one nigeria, it will get to ur turn soon. U better work for d zoo to fall and free urself. D contraption was made on falsehood
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]The Islamic Jihad continues[/size]

Biafra was forced on the South East because the North started killing Igbos with impunity.

Just like Dullard is ignoring the South of Nigeria in appointments, he is forcing the rest of Nigeria to rethink this zoo.

What do u mean?
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by Shekau1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Bastard animal, Sango kill your deranged father, your siblings and generations. May they be wiped off this earth. Your useless mother will use her hand to bury you. Oni sho rire
who and what is Sango? A toy I guess he/it only exist in your village grin your useless mother would be too ashamed to bury a useless Infidel like you undecided she would set your abominable body on fire angry wawa kawai undecided
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by brize(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
MachRacer:

fulani kill people in benue, Niger, kogi, and other places are u also happy for the killings there too? or you are happy for that in plateau because of gowon? you people come here calling Nigeria a zoo and so on when in the real sense u are divided against yourselves. when issues start getting serious u wil start hearing this one is ndi anambra, ndi enugu, ndi nnewi and all the 'ndis'. My friend, Biafra will remain a mirage stop receiving urselves.
Am talking about karma here my friend
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by akigbemaru: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
five people killed in pleteau jos
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by omolami: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Usman Dan fodio and Tafawa Balewa have said it ' domination of Nigeria by all means' Buhari is enjoying himself seeing these oppression. It's just a confirmation of Usman Dan fodio and Tafawa postulation. Carry on king of the north.
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by ernecy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
PUSH1:
But what's their gain!
ethnic cleansing, it has been on ages, but nobody cares, no media report about it.
Re: Five People Killed By Gunmen In Plateau On Their Way To A Market by sadissbala(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=37550712]These Fulani 'gunmen' are getting out of hand, Why are these people so heartless and bloodthirsty?. Buhari who is their gra
nd patron should call them to order as soon as possible. (I doubt if he will)

These savages think this is still the nineteenth century; The barbarians wants to extend their caliphate further into the North Central even after capturing Kwara.

Benue and Plateau people should organise themselves and deal with these demons, because if you're hoping on this Fulani led government to help, Then you're finished! to type and post is free even if its rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Boko Haram Killed 4 Policemen, 6 Soldiers' – Borno CP / Ogun Customs Intercept 3,154 Smuggled Bags Of Rice / #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.