Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo (30530 Views)

Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids / Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
Annie Idibia the most lucky woman in Nigeria after my mum... I think by now she's reaping the fruit of he labour... Massive respect to the Legend and Icon taking care of her heart (2face baba)

I don't get.. How is she the luckiest?
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
And so?
What's our business with her family,Annie we know,rest can go to hell.
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by bettercreature(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
Annie Idibia the most lucky woman in Nigeria after my mum... I think by now she's reaping the fruit of he labour... Massive respect to the Legend and Icon taking care of her heart (2face baba)
How is somebody who married a man with 4-5 baby mamas a lucky lady? because of money or what,to me she is one of the poorest women out there

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by bettercreature(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Blossom023:

I don't get.. How is she the luckiest?
Imagine! is that what they call lucky? sharing your man with many ladies
we must talk about OMOTOLA and the rest if we want to mention lucky women,not this one

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by ROCKHARDDK(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oku kan sha.....Uyawo ituBaBa....... Me ri Introvert abi LadyF gaan paapa mo, awon oniyan alainunkan se ba yen....... Shm... Iye I funmi ne Jedi ati ata, ki yo afato unure kuro o o.......
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by ugbah007: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Very correct,family over everything.I accept my sympathy my dear.
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by lushious(f): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
See as the tallest boy resemble 2face, no wonder grin
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by horladmejy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
why all of them children come pocket? undecided
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Neplusultra(f): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Nicepoker(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
simplemach:
So make I fly...? Eyaaaa, see 'Mgbeke'
na by force to comment?
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by pet4ril(f): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
lekan29ice:
Nice one..... lucky woman
just as am lucky to have you too
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by senorB(f): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dear OP, her brother died 13 years ago is not same thing as she being 13 years old as at when he died. English can be confusing attimes sha...
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by sam90s(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bunch of thoroughbreds, LIKE!
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by femi4: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
olajorn:
Is She an actress? I dont think i Have seen her in any movie,i only know She is 2face wife

She still young self...that pix is not up to 21 years
Go and buy TV

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by luthorcorp: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
I wonder what Annie is feeling like self ,you married tuface no mean say we no go see front for page again....meanwhile for your meds to get rid of Badbreath completely contact me asap
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Debbieo(f): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
wisdom, sly , Annie, Emmanuel and mummy. how time flies indeed.
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by MrCounselor: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mummy look-alike
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Alihkizito(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Only tosay "Hi" wish u better things ahead.
Hoping to see urs one day
happy new month

INTROVERT:
Time is fleeting
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by myrao(f): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
they are all cute..lovely family I must say
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by ismail60: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
mouaue:
The actress Annie Idibia posted an old photo of her and her family when she was 13 years, she wrote

''Memories... flashes.... joy.... when we were actually complete! I was the 3rd born n only girl,until my Lil brother Emmanuel passed away 13 years ago n made me d last... #familyOverEverything #themacaulays #myMomStrongWoman #wemissyou Emmanuel i know u in heaven protecting us...i feel it ...always ... RIP kiddo. ...till we meet again..''

https://instagram.com/p/7E59oygMWi/?taken-by=annieidibia1

Hello pls i am in need ov advise 4rm who ever
can so help" PLS LET SOMEONE HELPME TO
SEND ME THE URL THAT I WILL follow TO
DOWNLOAD NAIRALAND APP"Via
Ismailuthman60@gmail.com,Thank U all fans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos / Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist / Photos From Oge Okoye's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.