Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze (24348 Views)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Lagos Landlord Who Set Tenant Ablaze Dies / Landlady allegedly Sets Tenant’s Son Ablaze In Ajegunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by DONSMITH123(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
A 65-year-old landlord, Joseph Olaleye have been apprehended by police detectives attached to Otta division of the Ogun State Command for allegedly setting his tenant three year old son, Abdulahi Razaq ablaze leading to the boy’s death.

The State Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi, in a statement, noted that the 65-year-old, who resides in Olowosatide, Owode Ijako Ota in Ado Odo Otta Local Government Area of the state carried out the act at about 1pm on Monday.

Adejobi said the suspect threw an ignited kerosene stove at the deceased, thus causing severe injuries on the victim and when he was rushed to a Hospital in Otta, the boy was confirmed dead.

“The state Commissioner of Police, Abdulmajid Ali, who described the incident as unfortunate, has directed that the suspect be charged to court after investigation without any delay.

“The Police boss has however sympathised with the family of the late young boy and assured them, as well as the good people of Ogun State that justice will be done in the matter”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/01/landlord-set-tenants-three-year-old-son-ablaze/

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by INTROVERT(f): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
lipsrsealed

This is just terrible.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by zinachidi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
even the devil would be surprised at this..

17 Likes

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by brunofarad(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wonders shall never end....

I advice they take this man to psychiatrics before futher action..

Can u imagine
The old dude is even doing free advert for glo grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Imortal001: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
What is wrong with landlord this days.. high house rent and now they are attacking the tenant both physical and spiritual.

6 Likes

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
The rate of Crime Landlords are comiting these days, i need to watch my landlord with seven eye o....

4 Likes

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by JewelRegi(f): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
There is no reason good enough to justify his action. Nowadays landlord na wa o.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by DONSMITH123(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Imortal001:
What is wrong with landlord this days.. high house rent and now they are attacking the tenant both physical and spiritual.

my brother, am just speechless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
JewelRegi:
There is no reason good enough to justify his action. Nowadays landlord na wa o.

Death penalty will be beta for him

1 Like

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by ladyF(f): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oh my... shocked

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Atmmachine(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
OK
Joseph Olaleye.
That's how the Yellow Bars do.

10 Likes

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by powerfulsettingz: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Is like there is another city name Ogun state
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Suspect33(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Glo must see dis

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by fpeter(f): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
OMG!!!
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by ROCKHARDDK(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omo uta leyi o..... E wo aso mtn rara, o gbe aso gulo bo rare, yio wo aso orange laipe yi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by kennyman2000(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
May God help everyone to have his or her own house..

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by lekjons(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
setting one other ablaze is the new trend by tenant/landlord! undecided

i wonder how many rehab are in this country!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by loomer: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
See how him be like person wey wan die
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by tolexy007(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
sad dey should set him ablaze too,tit for tat.. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry wicked man angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by direkt: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
So much wickedness everywhere.

Do you own a clothing shop? Show everyone your clothing designs HERE.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by MadCow1: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shiiiiit
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by stinggy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Arsonists on the rise these days angry

Even though I don't advocate jungle justice, I don't think it is wrong to set this old man ablaze too. Maybe this new craze will die down.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Glamour09(f): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
OMG, is dat wat is in landlord are using for sacrifice now or wat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
My state again?? Now, there is need for spiritual cleansing all around the state.

The over fetishness is making the evil spirits feel free. Jesus help Ogun state, sango Ota especially.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by themosthigh: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now killing themselves again....How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful and be betrayed like abiola by the fulani oligarchy[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by HirstMOG(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
zinachidi:
even the devil would be surprised at this..

With recent happenings, I bet you the devil is a learner compared to humans.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by enesty77(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Human beings getting more heartless these days sad
Should I call this one illiteracy now or what sef

1 Like

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Holuwakemmy16(f): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
They shld d o the same to him
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Akshow: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ogun again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) / Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund / Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.