Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze (24356 Views)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Lagos Landlord Who Set Tenant Ablaze Dies / Landlady allegedly Sets Tenant’s Son Ablaze In Ajegunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by MrMcJay(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by HomoSapiien: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Atmmachine:
OK
Joseph Olaleye.
That's how the Yellow Bars do.

You are a moronic slowpoke stupid foolish bastard nitwit dimwit retarded scalawag dumb nincompoop illiterate ignoramus bigotted flat head Neanderthal goat pig fish brain asshole mother*ucking oloriburuku omo ale son of an illiterate deluded fool angry

1 Like

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by hardbody: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
brunofarad:
Wonders shall never end....

I advice they take this man to psychiatrics before futher action..

Can u imagine
The old dude is even doing free advert for glo grin

....And that is the challenge. He will be ruled as not mentally fit to stand the trial or even that he was mentally sick at the time of commission of the offence. Then under the requisite sections of the Criminal Code and Criminal Procedure Act, the man will just be sent to the psychiatry and from there he will go after being certified fairly ok.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by chika29: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
See ds wicked man face like wickedness itself.even d devil self no fit ds act he jst did.evil everywhere.bt ds ogun state issue don dey rampant now.ds man get pikkin at all?na wa o
Dey shld roast his blokos
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by edward1984(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
New fashion in Nigeria, Landlords setting tenants ablaze
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by DONSMITH123(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
HomoSapiien:

You are a moronic slowpoke stupid foolish bastard nitwit dimwit retarded scalawag dumb nincompoop illiterate ignoramus bigotted flat head Neanderthal goat pig fish brain asshole mother*ucking oloriburuku omo ale son of an illiterate deluded fool angry

chai!!! you don finish am bros, abeg reserve some for tomorrow. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Orikinla(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
brunofarad:
Wonders shall never end....

I advice they take this man to psychiatrics before futher action..

Can u imagine
The old dude is even doing free advert for glo grin
Bad publicity for Glo.
The demonic man should be sent to where he should be with his master.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Atmmachine(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Can you tell me the culprit's name again ??

1 Like

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Classickid(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
This absolute madness.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Atmmachine(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
DONSMITH123:

chai!!! you don finish am bros, abeg reserve some for tomorrow. lol

Can you tell me the meaning of one word he wrote ??
For your village mind he finished me

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by cold(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
..And they say there's another hell besides Nigeria..sigh
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Visocrate(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
was it intentional or otherwise even if it is otherwise a man that wrecks evil like this , is reckless, careless and useless so he is needless in the society oya go serve jail ok for like 5-10 years then make we see how you go be before we sentence you too to the Ogun of your virage
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by luthorcorp: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
hmmmm,naija!!!
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by zinachidi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
HirstMOG:

With recent happenings, I bet you the devil is a learner compared to humans.
i'm telling ya bruh
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
This wold is becoming more cruel day by day,a very wicked act by the landlord God av mercy
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by MrCounselor: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Too bad eh
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by whoisuche: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
May God help everyone to have his or her own house..
AMEN.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Tonymic4life(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
lobaton! This stories of landlords setting tenants ablaze is now like a new national anthem in this country. I'm suspecting that these so called landlords have come together and concluded to start setting their tenants ablaze. God save us all. lobaton!
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by vikyno(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now killing themselves again....How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful and be betrayed like abiola by the fulani oligarchy[/size]

Keep the hate message up. But don't forget that your region has a lot of people without parents to care for them already. When the war starts, Niger, Chad, Sudan and co will be happy to have all of them as Slaves.

Eedioot!!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by ceejay80s(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Na him dey reign now, landlord setting tenants ablaze, I dey fear my landlord now o!!!
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by elopee3000(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
But if I may ask what is going in ogun state upon all the churches and mosques there even sango ogboni obatala abobaku still evil still in control of ogun state
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by mmav(f): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cursed old fool.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Missmossy(f): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Heartless old man embarassed
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by akatekpe(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
What has come over Land Lords/ladies in Yoruba land? This is the third case I am reading here..
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmm some people don dey get too used to jungle justice.

From lighting cigars/kush to lighting niggas
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
He is even wearing "Glo" shirt in the pics. After the judgement, the old man will "glow" with shame.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Sparkle777(f): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
I dnt just get Nigerians landlord,they really think they are gods. Same thing is happening to me but in this case its my landlords daughter,she just got out of law school. We cant just seem to have peace in the compound.
She curses,threatens and embarrases all at wil, so I decided to get my own house even though its in an interior area wt awful road and no water supply. As long as its my own house. Yet this girl thinks she s all that.
Next is police station,she alleged all sorts and wants the case to proceed to court. We accepted and currently am moving out. My neighbors are also seeking peaceful acomodation.
Bottomline, landlords pls remember u were once tenants.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Bruno3000(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
May God help everyone to have his or her own house..
sadly, everyone cannot own a house... We just need love and jealousless society

1 Like

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by thorpido(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Even if you have issues with a tenant,attacking them should not be the solution.
Odiegwu
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by youngest85(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
na 'glo' send ham
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Mercykayy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now killing themselves again....How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful and be betrayed like abiola by the fulani oligarchy[/size]
hey guy! you should always think with ur brain before you put something down. #d.ickhead
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by QueenEdna(f): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Atmmachine:

Can you tell me the culprit's name again ??
Na joseph olayele oo Onye yellow bar. Lolsss grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Sodipo Kunle Williams Pleads Guilty To $12million Fraud In U.S. (Photo) / Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund / Keke Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers For Causing An Accident In Borno. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.