Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists (19204 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / $700m Second Niger Bridge Missing, Oshiomhole Insists / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by mrborntodoit: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol,

Pussy mouth
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by damiloladuke: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
rrr
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by babestella: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
I said it, Oshiomole will definitely come up with his own figures too. Now he did.

He never disappoints. What a shame.

4 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by mosmartini(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
What is exactly given this man the guts to be criticizing the past administration when he knows that his cup of atrocity and embezzlement is full. In patience voice Diaris God ooooo. Oshomumu

3 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by djkirkoo2(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Foolish Oshomole

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by chemmerfrank(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
D money dey my acct. Osho baba no vex..next tym ask small small first
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
2sex:
Oshobaba is crossing his boundaries
so what will you do to him You think is by typing with a tecno phone in your jungle call house Read for once for God sake. Mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by koife(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
....on a serious note, I think bro osho needs serious brain scan with vehicle scanner! undecided undecided angry
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by aguizm(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oshomhole take am easy. Are u the only APC governor close to the dullard of daura?

Dullardiho abeg I have noticed oshomhole is eyeing minister of information in ur cabinet, pls do release the ministerial list so that this short man would shut the Bleep up and go back to edo state where he is supposed to govern.

What goes around comes around. APC calling every member of the last administration thieves as if dullardino will be president forever.

2019 should come quick so we can send these lieing liars back to where they crawled from.

Proudly 5%.

5 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by grabs(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Numerical diarrhoea again. Is there no one to help this beast of the earth?
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Sveen: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:
Yeepa see money shocked 700m$ make I just see this one la san
You can as well work for it.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by mfarabale: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oh, the Honourable shortman
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by ignis: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nigeria is a pity.

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by biafran1stson(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
63 year old man married a young lady of 25yrs. The young lady is teaching him science and arts of bedmatics that is making the old comrade to cum even his brain. Now the old man is talking nonsense like a mad man in the market square. God help Oshobaba out of this mess!
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by 2sex(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
sameer1212:
so what will you do to him You think is by typing with a tecno phone in your jungle call house Read for once for God sake. Mtcheww.
lol
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by elujah1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oga osho, stop talk talk and work, we have heard enough! Talk less and do more.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by hensben(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Instead of you guys to find out if osho is right you're busy dizzing him.
Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

2 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Toyeeb78(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
benedictnsi:
I think that Clara of a woman have infected this man's brain to work anti clock-wise.......
most people make the same mistake by writing clara or lara instead of IARA
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by front247: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oshomole u Are a fool we are not foolish like u tell ur master to fulfill thier campaign promises

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
2sex:
lol
@ your signature,Abeg give me like jare grin

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by diegwu01: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
igbo kwenu!
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by daikale: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
this man should sit and focus on his state affairs.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rather than read through the write-up, the Foolish kids on nairaland will attack the messenger.. All they need to know to spit their usual rubbish is the name of 'who said what'.

More pathetic is that oshiomole is fighting for a project that should have developed their region!

With my kind of mindset, It would have been totally disgusting had I shared same tribe with this animalistic and backward people!! Omg!

2 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
i never knew sucking Lara's p..ussy juice would have this bdevastating effect the this fools brain.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by adezor: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Foolish peeps. Oshomhole is only fighting for u people !

4 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Edmanpumpin(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
All Gov. Adams Oshiom-OLE does these days is to make wild and spurious allegations on the past government and its officials. I don't know why the press is giving him the medium to slander ex-ministers not minding the fact that his earlier rants have all been discredited with facts from the U.S Government and the cerebral Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Oro ogbeni yen dabi eni ti akara gbona n'jo lenu. Garage tout suffering from ...... Of the Mouth & Arithmetical ........ Na so so flood full Benin so wey him dey Jambula about just to impress Buhari the daura illiterate herdsman called the president of Northgeria.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
he would soon come to tell us how he used the four figure table to arrive at this figure!!! grin grin grin grin I wonder if there is a cure for this malady called numerical diarrhea

3 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by 2sex(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
sameer1212:
@ your signature,Abeg give me like jare grin
done... cheesy that's to tell you that what happens here is never taken serious by me.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by melzabull(f): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Basket mouth Don open mouth again'oooo- fela

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by chesterlee(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
This Thief thinks he's still the president of Labour union....Oponu!

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by melzabull(f): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
All these blockheads sha...

Ask the thieves to explain what they've done with the money instead of dissing Osho baba

mtchew**
You are the daft one here. Oshiom-OLE is suffering from verbal diarhoea.

When did he become an economist? or is he now the spokesperson of Apsh1t?

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by RainboAfricana(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
I think this man got a point bcuz d project has been abandoned for long and a huge among of money was paid to get d job done, our ex presido was just too slow nd dull, Jonathan is 2 cool nd dull for dis country he can't handle Nigeria dat Y tins got worse to dis extent, Jonathan is a boy to those that re waking under him, hell of monies was looted and Jonathan did not know and the once he knows he over looked it many tins has happen during his tenure dat really damaged Nigeria, all of them were just looting d money from every corner, I wonder what will become of Nigeria if Jonathan had succeeded for the second tenure.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Senators-elect Oppose Zoning NASS Positions To Individuals / Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable / Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.