Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists (19201 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / $700m Second Niger Bridge Missing, Oshiomhole Insists / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by mailmalc(m): 2:36am On Sep 02, 2015
[b]Common Sense is not common among Nigerians. They say a nation gets the kind of leaders it deserves and even from reading the comments here on Nairaland, one will swear Nigeria deserves the worse of leaders.

No sense of logic reasoning, no sense of critical and analytic thinking, just some people with Internet access who come online to spew their illiterate views.

In a sane society, a man like Gov. Adams will be petitioned by the entire citizens to provide enough proof for his accusations OR Shut the hell up! He is not even consistent, i'm sure he is up tonight composing a fresh allegation for the fmr minister of environment or someother past govt official.

This is one huge circus! Nigerians are being distracted, the same way Gov. Adams diverted the attention of Edo citizens by constantly blaming the previous govt even after his first tenure.

APC clearly thrives on propaganda. They should get to work because what will befall them in the nearest future will make them wish they never won any elections.[/b]
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 02, 2015
Oshiomole is distracting edo people while he is secretly laundering the #750b loan to invest in lara's country.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by azzima(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2015
mailmalc:
@azzima i'm opting to respond to your message to @benedictnsi to probably throw more light in the most civil way I can.

Look, when you are "tasked" with heading a committee, the onus is on your team to go on concrete fact finding, draw up your resolutions, prepare a report which should include your recommendations and have it submitted to your principal (The President in this case).

Please explain if Oshiomole has done any of these? He cooks up figures and blow into thin air then come with all sort of allegations. To tell you how unserious and a child's play he is, after the explanations from Okonjo Iweala and the fmr Agric minister, gov. Adams moved to the next person. It's almost becoming a circus show and you still expect him to be taken seriously? Common!

Oshiomole just had his loan approved, what did he do in Edo the past 6 years? A man that awarded a contract twice after paying over 35percent of the contract sum to the first company without any form of due process?
yes you are right. I believe he should just be quiet and let the outcome of the investigation do the talking but something is SERIOUSLY telling me that he knows more than we all know because of his position in the committee. Nigerians mind will be blown away once it comes out.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by chrisblack: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2015
ichidodo:
Oshi-werey, pls leave all issues concerning our beloved SNB before thunder fire you and Iara.
mumu. What u need to ask or findout about the isssues was the money realy removed from the swf and for the@purpose of what. Yeye talker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP: Nigerians Already Counting Days For APC ’s Exit From Power / Just In: I’m Not In Abuja, But Monitoring - Melaye / Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.