Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists (19186 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / $700m Second Niger Bridge Missing, Oshiomhole Insists / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by 400billionman: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mouth Daurrahoea.

All these men Oshiomhole and Rochas have started behaving like kids..
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by 247notire(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
All these blockheads sha...

Ask the thieves to explain what they've done with the money instead of dissing Osho baba

mtchew**
Ur the block head slowpoke. That Osho, who has been confirmed to have diarrhoea of the mouth, said it does not translate it to being the truth. Stop calling ppl thieves except u have evidence and if u hv ecidence take it to efcc, that is how things are done. Enough with the public trials on the pages of the dailies pls. I pray APC and the Daura President won't take our democracy some 15 yrs backwards. We the non partisan ate watching n following keenly.

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by molas02: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
if oshomole insist let him find d money himself.....abi !
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Barram: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N150,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by 400billionman: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
rexbuton:
If our politics was devoid of sentiments I would find it easier doubting or believing these stories! no one knows what is true anymore

APC birthed Propaganda and Mud slinging into Nigerian politics.

Truly, one does not know what to believe again . . Let Oshiomhole take Onolememen to court.

All the campaign promises APC made before elections, they have denied them.

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by derecho(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
After that reply from Okonjo-iweala,Oshiomolez claims are considered a hoax.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by erico2k2(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
jayfolarin:
Rather than read through the write-up, the Foolish kids on nairaland will attack the messenger.. All they need to know to spit their usual rubbish is the name of 'who said what'.

More pathetic is that oshiomole is fighting for a project that should have developed their region!

With my kind of mindset, It would have been totally disgusting had I shared same tribe with this animalistic and backward people!! Omg!
Why don't you go to bridge head and see what the money has done so far b4 supporting this O she who is gradually going frm bad to worse.

2 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Demmzy15(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Oshi-werey, pls leave all issues concerning our beloved SNB before thunder fire you and Iara.
Na u thunder go fire... Oponu!

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by 400billionman: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:
Yeepa see money shocked 700m$ make I just see this one la san

La thief.

La abroad.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by erico2k2(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
E do people plz hold this man down and take him to the Oba's palace b4 he embarrass U guys further
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by benedictnsi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
sameer1212:
Keep quiet and read for once
I have noticed you Lad..... Keep moving
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by ikesim: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
jayfolarin:
Rather than read through the write-up, the Foolish kids on nairaland will attack the messenger.. All they need to know to spit their usual rubbish is the name of 'who said what'.

More pathetic is that oshiomole is fighting for a project that should have developed their region!

With my kind of mindset, It would have been totally disgusting had I shared same tribe with this animalistic and backward people!! Omg!
becareful

2 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by 400billionman: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
koife:
....on a serious note, I think bro osho needs serious brain scan with vehicle scanner! undecided undecided angry

Vehicle scanner, too bad..

He is not good at figures at all. Booboo his Oga the chief mouth Daurrahoea will be happy with Oshiomhole for Noise well done.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Charly68: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
No problem,PMB will soon beam his search light into that failed project..everywhere PDP messed up big time with frauds upon frauds yet they claimed to be the biggest party in the whole Africa..
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by obailala(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Okay we know Baba Oshiomole has been having mouth diarrhoea and brain snap since he married his young fresh mami-water, but can the former minister of works, Mr. Onolememen and whoever is concerned kindly just come forward and disgrace Oshiomole with a proper explanation of what the withdrawn funds were used for instead of resorting to insults like every one else?

Oshiomole is not saying GEJ or his ministers stole the money, he's only asking for an explanation as to how the money was used since no documentation has explained this.

Is that too much to ask for in the spirit of decency and transparency?

By the way, for those asking whether Oshiomole is the new EFCC chairman, NO he is not. But President Buhari appointed him the head of an investigative committee to unravel how funds in the ECA account were depleted from $20bn to $2bn in the last 5 years

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by ENDTIMES: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Only in a zoo republic
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Ofornaira: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
freedom96:
Verbal diarrhea or not,this oshiomhole guy dey scare people(them ngozi,orubebe nd co).He jst mentions one big figure of money and say it's missing.His own are even bigger than SLS's.Can u just imagine,$700 million shocked omonele or wetin be ur name,u don enter one chance wit oshiomole o cheesy
bro i taya for am. I still de wonder where he they gather those figures. He go just wake up, mention one big figure and call u to come and explain. At times he go say na american government told say big money dey miss.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by OlujobaSamuel: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
you are not the minister for information for the federal govt or any anti corruption agency, so pls, spare us the talk. our data bundle is wasting as a result of hearing about you all day. Wait till the forensic audit is out.

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by StOla: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
All these blockheads sha...

Ask the thieves to explain what they've done with the money instead of dissing Osho baba

mtchew**

I tire ooo.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Iyoma2(f): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oshomole busy searching for missing monies. lara enjoying touching hansome bobo.

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by mmav(f): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Don't worry baba will soon remember all of u even if u r trying to justify yourself "oshomole"
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by TruthisOut: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Psychiatric test should be added as one of the criteria pass before one can aspire for a public office in this country. The way our so-called leaders act is disgusting to say the least. They are so determine to steal this country blind!!!

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by gbishman: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oshomole pls just shut up and o your work as a governor. Pls u are over heating the polity of the nation. U Oshomole are yet to declare how your mansion came about. I beg u didn't declare that when u were entering office. Those in glass house shouldn't throw stones
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Jesusloveyou: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Oshi-werey, pls leave all issues concerning our beloved SNB before thunder fire you and Iara.
better tell ur beloved SNB to return all d missing money before saTAN Shiit for una head

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
The man with mathematical diarrhea always running his mouth.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by rusher14: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
hensben:
Instead of you guys to find out if osho is right you're busy dizzing him.
Leaders if tomorrow indeed.

I was taken aback by the insults hurled at Oshiomhole until I took a look at the profile of most of those doing the hurling.

Quite clear, quite intrinsic, is the consistency in their support for the last government.

I am not saddened.

I am slightly flummoxed but greatly enlightened.

When you fight against the system, you would meet opposition even from the very people you fight to liberate.

A tragedy of life but the medal of honour to be bestowed on the liberators when they get the task done.

3 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by freedom96: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ofornaira:
bro i taya for am. I still de wonder where he they gather those figures. He go just wake up, mention one big figure and call u to come and explain. At times he go say na american government told say big money dey miss.
cheesy cheesy the guy dy scare me o.We shud get Iara's phone numb may she talk to im.
Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by Jesusloveyou: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
erico2k2:
E do people plz hold this man down and take him to the Oba's palace b4 he embarrass U guys further
embarrass ke, when u suppose to laid down ur clueless corrupt hero and flog him seriously until he wil give up d ghost.

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by bugzbunny: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
BigElEddy:
I can explain. It was stolen and GEJ signed the permission slip because stealing is not corruption. The Phee Dee Phee government decided a bridge was not necessary because they are encouraging all Nigerians to buy helicopters and private jets by 2019 when GEJ was expected to leave office. Constructing a bridge will send the opposite message. Therefore, the Money was put into better use by means of Stomach infrastructure for GEJ fat Son.
Fool

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by ritux: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Minister of information: Oshiomole
Minister of works: Oshiomole
Minister of Agriculture: Oshiomole
Media adviser to PMB: Oshiomole
Please add yours

1 Like

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by thomasjoe(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
simseg01:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189377-700m-second-niger-bridge-missing-oshiomhole-insists.html

He said, “In Edo state, the Aduwawa end of the Benin-Auchi road is almost impassable especially during this rainy season. As we speak, erosion has cut off the Benin-Auchi road into two and motorists are going through hell passing through that road. What about Benin- Abraka road; one hell of a road completely abandoned and vandalized. In the name of politics, they came trying to impress Edo people but ended up depressing all of us.”

Since Oshio married dat oyimbo girl , i am ashamed of his demeanour- Oshiomole fixed a road half way ( the aduwawa road above ) and put a sign board to tell the world that this section is FEDERAL GOVT ROAD! who does that but a shit tight hypocrite! If My memory doesnt fail me , I remember Ngige fixed roads and never cared if they were state or Federal or local govt or Oshios!
Im watching to see where all these will take him to !
(TAKE NOTE -OSHIOMOLE IS STILL YET TO COMMISSION A COMPLETED MAJOR PROJECT IN BENIN ) still blaming a govt he took over from 6 or more years ago for his
crap

2 Likes

Re: ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists by belloabdulrazaq(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Get dis right, APC are liers while PDP are thieves .(Jaguda ole buruku). cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Suspends Fred Kpakol And Dagogo / Why I Refused To Sign ECOWAS’ Economic Partnership Agreement – Buhari / "Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.