Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) (35882 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits / Femi Kuti Breaks World Record With His Saxophone At The African Shrine. Photo / Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Urine: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

Abi na Kiss daniel. I dont even know self.
Na Kiss Daniel.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by chesterlee(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pretty lady

#Legend
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by That2: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
hey!! How dare you refer to me as a child?

Yepa!! Mogbe.... Sorry Oga madam, i was just trying to pass a message. Sorry madam.

Madam of all madam grin Madam chocolateme.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Harry4cas(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
I love this woman,as well as Eryka Badu,Alicia Keys..kinda women i could settle down with.

3 Likes

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by lesterpullen: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
hey!! How dare you refer to me as a child?
you are a child as far as hip hop is concerned. these were and are still the ones holding it down Worldwide unlike Nigerian acts like seyi shay etc who can't perform life.look at the just concluded VMAs which was sack though,look at beiber performance ,soooo studio like! compare it to all performances at star trek bariga except sound sultan.they were graveyard horrible

2 Likes

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
The lady on low cut is very pretty.

And that issssssss Lauryn herself wink

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by amiibaby(f): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
SQLmastar:
How does "knowing" her impact into our lives ?
Would it make PMB appoint my Southern Uncle As his SSG?

Proudly an Indomie Generationee grin
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by chocolateme(f): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
ezebunafo:
you too u no try u no even know who Lauryn hill be?u no know say na she be previous miss world?
and the crime I commited is not including her name in my post abi? Without her name, I can't refer to her as a 'lady" eh kwa?

Ok I rephrase: " that lady on low cut Lauryn Hill is very pretty"
Can you guys give me a breathing space now?
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Urine:

Na Kiss Daniel.

Ok ooooo! Abi you are also one of the children of nowadays! grin but your DP shows you are not jare wink
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by luthorcorp: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
anonimi:
Is she out of jail already for defaulting on her TAX payments

That is a society that takes TAX matters seriously and our people keep flocking there like flies dey follow shiitt instead of fixing our own place.
yes in the US they see tax evading like armed robbery,like you using something you never paid for....but it will take years for our dear country to get there

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by kliq(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chartey:
Please what is African shrine?
undecided
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:

O my you don't know Lauryn Hill
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by MrZachs(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Imagine Indomie generation children, evn Lauryn Hill...affff

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Burger01(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
That's the Lauren in the Hill. Very pwetty lady. smiley
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by chocolateme(f): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
M osakuAW:

Yepa!! Mogbe.... Sorry Oga madam, i was just trying to pass a message. Sorry madam.

Madam of all madam grin Madam chocolateme.
yea thats more like it. Muah. kiss
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Imortal001:
Creme de la creme, are now finding interest to come to nigeria.

Crème de la crème for where , she's washed out now.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by hensben(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chidinma resemble her.

4 Likes

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by ibelong2efibody: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
anonimi:
Is she out of jail already for defaulting on her TAX payments

That is a society that takes TAX matters seriously and our people keep flocking there like flies dey follow shiitt instead of fixing our own place.

Bad belle?When you google her out na only thing you found about her be her jail term

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Imortal001: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Crème de la crème for where , she's washed out now.
Wash out bawo? that does not change the fact that she is one of the talented and pioneer of female rapper in the world.

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
softvio:
One of ma role model"struming ma pains with his fingers" Ms Hill..i love you

I prefer the original by Roberta flack
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by IsiCaterpillar(f): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
hope they offered her a jumbo-size ganja grin grin grin grin
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Though pretty but her voice is more beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by CallPolice: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
One Love Lauryn
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by TalentManager: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jesus Christ is Lord
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by davemike1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Chartey:

Pepper Sprays below.
A place wia an african baba alawo dos his job grin
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by sursur(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chartey:

Pepper Sprays below.
it's a name of a Hotel in Lagos
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by softvio(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I prefer the original by Roberta flack

yeah true...just that Hills emergence sent the original one to distinction..i love Hills cus she can sing,rap n even patual.. Miseducation of Lauryn Hills still remains one of my best album of all time

2 Likes

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by endeedike(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
dont take pride in your ignorance...

SQLmastar:
How does "knowing" her impact into our lives ?
Would it make PMB appoint my Southern Uncle As his SSG?

Proudly an Indomie Generationee grin

2 Likes

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by dmola(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

I guess you dont even know her. Thats Lauryn Hill on low cut. She is formally a member of the group called 'Fugees'.

Children of nowadays, all you know is Psquare, Kiss daniel, olamide and the rest. grin
u mean oh......lmaooooooo
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
youmour:
I love this woman,as well as Eryka Badu,Alicia Keys..kinda women i could settle down with.

You know she has five children from 2 or 3 men ( I can't really remember ) , one of which is Bob Marley's son , I think she has 3 for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagbaja: Living Legend And Bonafide Icon Of Music / Diane Becomes Highly Stylish Ambassador (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.