Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) (35887 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits / Femi Kuti Breaks World Record With His Saxophone At The African Shrine. Photo / Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by babygoat: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
cry Its quite sad how She fell off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by dmola(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
hey!! How dare you refer to me as a child?
smbdy haff vexed .....
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by jantavanta(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
anonimi:
Is she out of jail already for defaulting on her TAX payments

That is a society that takes TAX matters seriously and our people keep flocking there like flies dey follow shiitt instead of fixing our own place.

HerexG:
Iso love the natural glow and looks on Lauryn Hills, no Brazilian wig or weavon just her natural self. Beautiful dark skin and lovely natural hairs

Only deep rooted Africans understands the richness and uniqueness in our art and being, Baba Fela represents it in all even though his father was a priest of the alien religion.

The same people who went after Fela also went after here for her for her refusal to portray black women in their own ideal. They wanted her to become Beyoncé, Nicky Minaj, Rihanna etc. She wants to uplift Africans.

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by iamtheconjee(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

I guess you dont even know her. Thats Lauryn Hill on low cut. She is formally a member of the group called 'Fugees'.

Children of nowadays, all you know is Psquare, Kiss daniel, olamide and the rest. grin

It's girl with a low cut not 'on low cut'. and it's 'formerly' not 'formally'.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You know she has five children from 2 or 3 men ( I can't really remember ) , one of which is Bob Marley's son , I think she has 3 for him.

"I could" settle down with..so she enjoys sex,so do i..
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
The lyrical mistress herself. #We're living in a joke time metaphorical coke time.... angry grin
She ma queen forever and ever... kiss
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
youmour:

Whatever rocks your boat homie
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
youmour:

Whatever rocks your boat homie
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by absoluteSuccess: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Look at zion! Laurin Hill I love you.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
I love and admire her so much. Soulful singer/rapper/actress.

Her song Ex-factor will always be one of my fave tracks. The Miseducation of Lauryn hill most def a classic album.

Plus being in the fugees with wyclef was top notch. Very black African conscious and humble too.

Love me some L-boogy kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ohh boy see as Lauryn Hill just cool and sexy...

Na correct babe be that...

No be i need iphone6 girls with ass pads up and down now.

2 Likes

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by daveP(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Since i watched Sister Act, i never dropped my radar until she disappeared years ago.

Almost mistook her Omoni Oboli in the 1st pix. I think Chidinma should quickly undo 'simbi' and come take a selfie #Lowcut smiley
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by HerexG(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
jantavanta:

The same people who went after Fela also went after here for her for her refusal to portray black women in their own ideal. They wanted her to become Beyoncé, Nicky Minaj, Rihanna etc. She wants to uplift Africans.

They are fast brainwashing our young African men and women, making them to forget their roots, culture, belief and art. Once you go against them they track you down with an arranged or fabricate a crime to ruin you.

Buju Banton is a foremost anti gay campaigner but today where is he now ? He is rotting in the prison because of this arranged or fabricated crime

These same people brought down our own Baba Fela conniving with some internal bad eggs

Still in their watchful raider is Kendrick Lamar he has started his black moment (May the spirit of our forefathers protect him)
and Robert Mugabe The Lion of Africa

I just pity Floyd Mayweather, with the way he is living now they might destroy him like Mike Tyson

We the Black race should stand up and appreciate and add more value to the things that's ours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by vainfairy7474: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
The lady on low cut is very pretty.

lol, that's Lauren Hill, a.k.a L. Boogie na!!
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Chartey(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
sursur:
it's a name of a Hotel in Lagos

davemike1:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
A place wia an african baba alawo dos his job grin

I only know the New Afrika shrine. I think the moderator that brought this to the homepage could have edited it. Seun needs to set General Knowledge exams for his moderators.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Originalsly: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Crème de la crème for where , she's washed out now.
Washed out?....Lauren Hill been out of the musical spotlight for yearssss..... but like Bob Marley...like Michael Jackson....play her songs and heads be bopping. If you know her and don't recognize her is because she cut her dreadlocks ... now low cut...but still as always...natural. How can her music be washed out when it be conscious positive music addressing the struggles of the common people....flowing from the lips of a genuine singer...rapper and all natural beauty? Go play some Fugees and free your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by bukster(f): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lauryn Hill is so talented and she looks like Chidinma
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by anonimi: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
ibelong2efibody:
Bad belle?When you google her out na only thing you found about her be her jail term

Shallow thinking from you.
Very shallow.

Below is someone who understands clearly the point I was trying to make =>

luthorcorp:
yes in the US they see tax evading like armed robbery,like you using something you never paid for....but it will take years for our dear country to get there

BTW, it need not take years for our country to get to that level of awareness.
Cheers & thanks again for your understanding.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Originalsly: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
anonimi:
Is she out of jail already for defaulting on her TAX payments

That is a society that takes TAX matters seriously and our people keep flocking there like flies dey follow shiitt instead of fixing our own place.
From the comments you should realize many don't know who is Lauren Hill....and this is the info you choose to feed them? I would not be surprised if you be trying to join the Ku Klux Klan.

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Octaves(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

One of my best American artist. I will forever love the song she wrote and produce for Aretha franklin 'A rose is still a rose'.
seems u love old school 'sanging'.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Urine: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

Ok ooooo! Abi you are also one of the children of nowadays! grin but your DP shows you are not jare wink

Lmao! I don dey old small (my mama dey always tell me that) but I dey mingle well with this Indomie generation.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by tunji2003(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
I remember one of her oldies " that thing, that thing, that thin in in........." a good song indeed.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by anonimi: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Originalsly:
From the comments you should realize many don't know who is Lauren Hill....and this is the info you choose to feed them? I would not be surprised if you be trying to join the Ku Klux Klan.

Since you obviously missed my response to a similar post as yours, please find below.
heers.

anonimi:

Shallow thinking from you.
Very shallow.

Below is someone who understand clearly the point I was trying to make =>

luthorcorp:
yes in the US they see tax evading like armed robbery,like you using something you never paid for....but it will take years for our dear country to get there

BTW, it need not take years for our country to get to that level of awareness.
Cheers & thanks again for your understanding.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by experimentist: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

One of my best American artist. I will forever love the song she wrote and produce for Aretha franklin 'A rose is still a rose'.
wow! So na she write that song? Dis girl don mad ohshocked very nice song oh
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Octaves:
seems u love old school 'sanging'.
grin
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Urine:

Lmao! I don dey old small (my mama dey always tell me that) but I dey mingle well with this Indomie generation.

Correct! grin

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by ojkalito(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
SQLmastar:
How does "knowing" her impact into our lives ?
Would it make PMB appoint my Southern Uncle As his SSG?

Proudly an Indomie Generationee grin
you will forever remain a dullard if you don't know the artist who did some of the never die songs(classics) you hear today...never challenge the elderly next time your mother taught you better
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Shymm3x: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
The greatest female rapper ever with one of the greatest hip-hop album ever.

Salute to the Queen.

2 Likes

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Originalsly: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Urine:

Lmao.
....you funny!

2 Likes

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by flyforall: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chai I miss groove lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diane Becomes Highly Stylish Ambassador (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor / Peter Okoye Thinks He Looks Like Usher (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.