Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) (35860 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits / Femi Kuti Breaks World Record With His Saxophone At The African Shrine. Photo / Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by luthorcorp: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
anonimi:

Since you obviously missed my response to a similar post as yours, please find below.
heers.

lolz,speaking(writing) like you actually know something about laws implementation and economy statistics,are you sure you wanna get down with me on this talk,pls before you reply yes go and get proper knowledge on economical status of first world and 3rd world countries dating back to the last 5dacades before we even start off,do you even know what a new-borrowing country is?? A country that can hardly keep better record of its imports and is so burden with controlling inflation and trying to maintain a proper status in the world stock exchange??its obvious you are an ill-adviced activist claiming to know what you don't, pls get better political chatting colleagues!!
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Originalsly: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
anonimi:

Since you obviously missed my response to a similar post as yours, please find below.
heers.

How is the US tax violation enforcemet and the lack of the local FG enforcement relate to the thread? If the thread was about tax enforcement....it would be fair to bring up Lauren Hill....but the thread is about Lauren Hill so it is bad belle to bring up stuff for others to learn about her in a negative way. Why highlight the bad when she has done so much good?

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by christinie(f): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tearing my life with his song. Killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song, tearing my whole life with his song.
softvio:
One of ma role model"struming ma pains with his fingers" Ms Hill..i love you
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by christinie(f): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oh la la it's the way that we go when we're doing thing.
Oh la la la it's the natural ways that the refugee----
Oh la la la la la la la la la
Sweet thing
She loves me like no one before
Call Mr. Martin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by christinie(f): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
I heard he sang a good song
I heard he had a style
And so I came to see him and listen for a while
And there he was this young boy
Stranger to my eyes
Strumming my pains with his fingers
Tearing my life with his song
Killing me softly with his song
Killing me softly with his song
Tearing my life with his words
Killing me softly
With his song

I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by meccuno: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
reportnaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RnqXOroN0vQ/VeWgJZFWs_I/AAAAAAAGb-o/AiMGgteJ1bc/s1600/1.png[/img]
The singer/rapper who came into the country over the weekend for a show on Sunday night, visited African Shrine with her crew. Seun Kuti shared the photos. Another photo after the cut...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_ww1pn64Ne8/VeWgtoVITyI/AAAAAAAGb-w/9Jkxq9rQXJM/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/lauryn-hill-at-african-shrine-last.html

cc lalasticlala
the greatest female MC of all time.......after her comes MC lyte, Queen B,Queen Latifah, left eye,da brat, Nicki minaj.....
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Revolva(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ummm na wa o wish I was there....rarara roroorro
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by TuGreat(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am here to use my talent to serve you and everyone out there.Download and enjoy this soothing,relieving,hot banging song titled ALL YOU GAT. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeSgFtbpzMi.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Omodaraju: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
ezebunafo:
I don dey find way to see this girl live make I tell am how much I love her face to face,abeg when she dey go back?

She's in Balogun market, Lagos Island right now, i assume they are there to shoot a video. If your legs are fast enough, you may be lucky to meet her there. grin

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by peleson: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

I guess you dont even know her. Thats Lauryn Hill, she is a former member of the group called 'Fugees'.

Children of nowadays, all you know is Psquare, Kiss daniel, olamide and the rest. grin
U forgot druhill
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
softvio:
she's a fan of waje music grin
softvio:
she's a fan of waje music
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by softvio(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
F
danbrowndmf:
she's a fan of waje music ;Dshe's a fan of waje music

lol..na compersation na..well said waje is good"who 1st buy car buy old model"
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by ezebunafo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omodaraju:

She's in Balogun market, Lagos Island right now, i assume they are there to shoot a video. If your legs are fast enough, you may be lucky to meet her there. grin
balogun ke?my crush in balogun!!! But are you serious?
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by londoner: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lauryn the original lyricist. Rapper, singer, writer, actress, poet, performer......mother.

Love this woman and she is one of the most beautiful female artists ever.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
softvio:
F

undecided
softvio:
F

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by ferociouz(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lauryn Hill falls in the same order with Erykah Badu and India.Arie to me. Their lyrics/songs are soulful, deep and so, so thought provoking.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by flokii: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
e joor bawo ni mo se le gba number girl yen grin
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Originalsly:
Washed out?....Lauren Hill been out of the musical spotlight for yearssss..... but like Bob Marley...like Michael Jackson....play her songs and heads be bopping. If you know her and don't recognize her is because she cut her dreadlocks ... now low cut...but still as always...natural. How can her music be washed out when it be conscious positive music addressing the struggles of the common people....flowing from the lips of a genuine singer...rapper and all natural beauty? Go play some Fugees and free your mind.

I had all the fugees album way back then in the Uni , I was an avid fan just like you ( maybe even more than you ) but like most artiste who can not maintain their fame , she gradually faded into oblivion. R.Kelly is experiencing the same now , a lot of other artiste I enjoyed as a young adult have all faded.
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by sashaa(f): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
oh my, classic! Couldn't resist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MosakuAW:

I guess you dont even know her. Thats Lauryn Hill, she is a former member of the group called 'Fugees'.

Children of nowadays, all you know is Psquare, Kiss daniel, olamide and the rest. grin
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by sashaa(f): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
deep, soulful, classic!
christinie:
Tearing my life with his song. Killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song, tearing my whole life with his song.

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by sarutobie(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
"turn your lights down low" feat Bob Marley and "that thing" are one of my favorite Lauryn tracks. In her song "that thing" she talked about the inferiority complex affecting the black woman nowadays and also about gangsterism destroying their male counterparts...old track but the message still emanates true till today..

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
...dis gentle flower of fertility was a power,sweet pusanna venus patra prima donna,kesera kesera she turned de niro 2...her lines frm guantanamera
who remembers doo wop(dat thing)
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by christinie(f): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
I like!
sashaa:
deep, soulful, classic!
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

Helep tell dem Oo,grin
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by bummyla(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
welcome to Nigeria Madam! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Leoswaggs(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
hey!! How dare you refer to me as a child?
anty abeg,who are you?
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Chrisegro: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
She looks a bit like Chidinma to me, all the same, pretty.

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by 989900: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
#8grammy#8soultrain#3ama#5mtv#3wma
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by 989900: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
sarutobie:
"turn your lights down low" feat Bob Marley and "that thing" are one of my favorite Lauryn tracks. In her song "that thing" she talked about the inferiority complex affecting the black woman nowadays and also about gangsterism destroying their male counterparts...old track but the message still emanates true till today..

Best track!
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by Lolladey(f): 1:54am On Sep 02, 2015
She looks like miss kedike. Abi Chidinma's father play away match ni
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by OTENABOBC1(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
MosakuAW:

Uhmmm...Phyno...u forgot Phyno
He doesn't belong to the rest!
Re: Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) by KruggerINC(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2015
chocolateme:
Lauryn Hill, The lady on low cut is very pretty.

FTC
Chocolate ice cream

chocolate me ,dem don born U d time wey she release her multiple Grammy winning album?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party / Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.