Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Plz Help Me Review This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Plz Help Me Review This Site (963 Views)

Help Me Review My Website / Web Masters Help Me Review My Blog / Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Me Review This Site by AltarBoy1: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
I just launched a new drupal site. Abeg, I want you guys to help me review it and point out places that need adjustment. I have not fully uploaded the contents. So just look at the design and others things.
Thanks.

jobseekerscorner(dot)com(dot)ng

I hope you understand the address, don't want to get banned. Replace the (dot) with .
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Site by olaafirst: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
T
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Site by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
AltarBoy1:
I just launched a new drupal site. Abeg, I want you guys to help me review it and point out places that need adjustment. I have not fully uploaded the contents. So just look at the design and others things.
Thanks.

jobseekerscorner(dot)com(dot)

I hope you understand the address, don't want to get banned. Replace the (dot) with .

1. Too simple
2. Not responsive
3. Poor image resolution, download better ones
4. When starting a service website that already exist, (), your about us must state reason why you're should be preferred.
5. Too early to have ads
6. Remove the web-developer credit from the bottom, makes you look amateur.
7. Redesign with a unique concept.
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Site by AltarBoy1: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
olaafirst:
T
wch one come b dis.
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Site by AltarBoy1: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
oapeleo:

1. Too simple
2. Not responsive
3. Poor image resolution, download better ones
4. When starting a service website that already exist, (), your about us must state reason why you're should be preferred.
5. Too early to have ads
6. Remove the web-developer credit from the bottom, makes you look amateur.
7. Redesign with a unique concept.

Plz, explain what you mean by too simple and not responsive.

I will download better once. Thanks for the ups..

If I remove the adds, won't the site be too empty and plain. Hope if I remove the developers name, I won't be sued for copyright issues.

Redesign? You mean I should change everything?
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Site by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
AltarBoy1:

Plz, explain what you mean by too simple and not responsive.

I will download better once. Thanks for the ups..

If I remove the adds, won't the site be too empty and plain. Hope if I remove the developers name, I won't be sued for copyright issues.

Redesign? You mean I should change everything?

1. Simple; get content
2. Responsive; the website should adapt to screen resolution changes. Have a unique look for PC and mobile devices.
3. Adverts too early; makes you look more interested in designing website for others, rather than managing this job site.
4. Copyright: it is already your work. Nobody will steal it from you. You designed it and hope to manage it. No need to put who designed it at the bottom. Imagine seeing designed by... At the bottom of Facebook, gmail or twitter page.
You should only but designed by if its for a client and not for you.

5. Use a better theme
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Site by AltarBoy1: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
oapeleo:

1. Simple; get content
2. Responsive; the website should adapt to screen resolution changes. Have a unique look for PC and mobile devices.
3. Adverts too early; makes you look more interested in designing website for others, rather than managing this job site.
4. Copyright: it is already your work. Nobody will steal it from you. You designed it and hope to manage it. No need to put who designed it at the bottom. Imagine seeing designed by... At the bottom of Facebook, gmail or twitter page.
You should only but designed by if its for a client and not for you.

5. Use a better theme

1)Am still working on the contents

2)I don't know, but the way the it looks in y mobile device seems a little bit on. But will still work on it to look better.

3) The advert belongs to me and pointing to another page of the website. Will remove it and see how the site looks like.

4)Done

5)will work on it.
Thanks a lot, really appreciate....
Will still contact you as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Review This Site by amhackdee(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Too rough and not responsive.
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Site by directonpc(m): 1:38am On Sep 03, 2015
I have giving negative review but am sure in a few months or years from now even you will understand that your current work still needs months of development to be close to ready.
It's ok to start rough sha... The young sha grow
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Site by jose556(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2015
I guess you are new to the world of web design.
Even so, if you are really interested in web designing, you should learn not to design such a site.
Research more on responsive web design.
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Site by AltarBoy1: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks a lot.... I hosted it cos I have no professional designer that will help me review it. I will put the necessary corrections in place. Thanks once again.
Re: Plz Help Me Review This Site by georgen2u(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is not a site its a Sit.. the E is gone abeg try rebuild with a CMS

(1) (Reply)

Adsense 2nd Review Steps / About Goldmine Liberty Concept / Happy Birthday To Bolala Adewale Stephen DNG BLOG Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.