Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Life As A Cultist - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life As A Cultist (8643 Views)

My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / The Cult Pursuit, A Story Of A University Student In The Hands Of Cultist..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
ALL RIGHTS RESEREVED.
THIS PUBLICATION SHOULD NOT BE REPRODUCED ANY WHERE WITHOUT THE CONSENT AND APPROVAL OF THE AUTHOR.

NOTE:
(1)50% of this work are fiction (names) while the other half were real activities(location,weapons,e.t.c.).

(2) I AM NOT PROMOTING CULTISM IN ANYWAY

STAY TUNED AND GOD BLESS
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
I grew up in the city of port-harcourt , precisely rumueme kingdom in obio-akpor local government area.
Being the first son of 4 children i was filled with lots of responsibilities.
I was enroled into Bereton montesorri school were i completed my nursery education.
This early foundation enabled me to be a very intelligent student. Due to financial problems i changed school to WISDOM HERITAGE SCHOOL,, NO 4 KADUNA STREET D-LINE PORTHARCOURT , were i completed my primary education,
*****FASTFORWARD TO JSS2*****
I attended believers comprehensive high school at
mbonu street d-line portharcourt.
My school was notorious for its cult group called believers marine which always faught with anothers school's deck called higher marine(HIGHER GRAMMAR SCHOOL LOCATED AT IGBOUKWU STRRET)

1 Like

Re: Life As A Cultist by 01emek(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Following.... Abeg no stop you story for road oooo ... Shun cultism.
Re: Life As A Cultist by xplicite(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
So rtkhgugugigu
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
01emek:
Following.... Abeg no stop you story for road oooo ... Shun cultism.

I GO TRY COMPLETE THE STORY EVEN THOU I AM USING A NOKIA ASHA 200.
And i have shunned cultism, thou i am a retired doffman
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
I was a talented defender back then and i could also play any wing except 7 and 11, this made me to be know around my neighbourhood, thus i made lots of friends, such of those friends was chizzy,**i friend i wish i never knew**.
After training one faithfull day i and chizzy wer discussing street affairs and he was complaining to me how some cult boys around our unit always obtained him while pressuring him to join them but he always got his posessions back through the help of his bro ther who was the chiefstrike of nightwolf g4 extension.
Then he told me the unbelievable,, that he wants us to form our own cult group as we already had the backing of his brother and his members who said they will be our nationals and will also pin our deck for us.
After much persuassion and me also being a naive and adventerous boy gave in into his idea.
And from there we started envagelizing about our deck till we became 6 in number namely:
chizzy(executioner), me(doffman), ezuo(archman) , ovundah(chief strike) , wisdom(intel-chief) , junior(chief armourer)...

**PALZ ABEG NO VEX MA ASHA 200 DEY WORRY ME WITH SIM CARD INSERTED**
Re: Life As A Cultist by 01emek(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
smokejuddy:

I GO TRY COMPLETE THE STORY EVEN THOU I AM USING A NOKIA ASHA 200.
And i have shunned cultism, thou i am a retired doffman
glad you are a changed man... Cult no they pay o
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sorry for not updating much,. I am preparing for my post-utme exam coming up on the 7 of sept at imsu ***WISH ME LUCK GUYS***
Re: Life As A Cultist by xplicite(m): 12:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Chvgigigohphifufggudydjhkgus
Re: Life As A Cultist by 01emek(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Come update ooo
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Update coming soon. 144 views and only few people commented. And no likes...
E NO GEL NA
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Niggyz abeg no vex full update tomorrow,when i am in the bus from ph to owerri.
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2015
***continued***
BLOOD FOR BLOOD, EYE FOR EYE , SINGING THE SONGS OF HOJAS NEVER TO HANG LEG EVEN AT THE POINT OF DEATH,
these were the words spoken to us by our nationals after the initiation rituals were i almost died due to asthma attack.
We were then told to choose an island(meeting ground) ,, wen i humbly requested that my backyard be used as an island.
Thus began my life as a cultist, a renowed and feared one around my vicinity, infact i was prince ondi himself.
After the initiation i drew a tatoo of a vulture on my right chest.

***A TUESDAY IN FEBRUARY***
while me and chizzy wer walking round

having problem updating long updates,,
i typed but to submit na war.
Re: Life As A Cultist by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Silly story.
Re: Life As A Cultist by lukman885(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Life As A Cultist by lukman885(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2015
retired doffman lipsrsealed u dey hang leg.... e b lyk say u don tire
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2015
BlackMaria:
Silly story.
whats ur ish bro
Re: Life As A Cultist by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
smokejuddy:

whats ur ish bro
I got no ish with you,but with ur story. Naso,una go dey use una hand carry ants infested wood 4 head.
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sorry guys for the delay,, full update tonite. JUST ARRIVED OKWA-URATTA IN OWERRI (BABES HERE FINE OH)
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
***** A TUESDAY IN FEBRUARY***
ME AND CHIZZY WERE AT OUR ISLAND SMOKING WEED WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN ONE OF MY GIRLS AROUND THE VICINITY CALLED ME THAT SHE SAW SOME BOYS BEATING SMALLY(CHIZZY'S JUNIOR BRO UP)..
IMMEDIATELY ME AND CHIZZY WENT THERE CARRYING OUR DAGGERS WICH WE ALWAYS MOVED AROUND WITH. ON GETTING THERE WE DID NOT SEE THE BOYS BUT WE SAW SMALLY AT A CHEMIST SHOP NEAR THE PLACE BLEEDING ALL OVER. WITH THAT SPEED, WE RUSHED THERE , WHICH CAUSED EVERY BODY THERE TO RUN THINKING THAT WE WERE THE SAME BOYS THAT BEAT HIM UP.
ON GETTING CLOSER TO HIM I NOTICED THAT HE HAD CUTS ALL OVER HIS FACE HEAD , AND BODY.
WE TRIED INTEROGATING HIM ON WHAT HAPPENED BUT HE WAS TOO WEAK TO SPEAK. AFTER THE TREATMENT WE PAID THE CHEMIST MAN AND WHILE LOOKING FOR A CAB TO TAKE US HOME MEN OF THE SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD(SARS) BLOCKED US AND STARTED ASKING US QUESTION , AFTER EXPLAINING TO THEY DECIDED TO GIVE US A RIDE HOME.
DUE TO THE EVER BUSY IKWERRE ROAD THERE WAS TRAFFIC JAM,,
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
***continued***
AND IT WAS ALSO AN UNCOMMON SIGHT AND ALSO A BAD OMEN FOR 3 BOYS FROM THE SAME UNIT TO BE SEEN INSIDE THE VEHICLE OF SARS OPERATIVES COMING TO THEIR UNIT AND MORE ESPECIALLY WITH BLOOD STAINS,
ON GETTING TO OUR DESTINATION AT OCC PARK WE ALIGHTED FROM THE VAN AND WENT HOME BUT NOT WITHOUT THE SARS OPERATIVES GIVING US A WORD OR TWO OF ADVICE.

THE NEXT DAY BEING A WEDNESDAY I WENT TO TOWN(ABUJA DOWN) TO BUY DRUGS FOR ME AND MY BOYS(I ALSO SOLD DRUGS).
On getting back i went straight to chizzys house to get the full gist of what happened fron smally.
After smally narrated how he was stopped by a group of boys who started chanting him, and thinking that they were also viking(that was the main street deck back den) he started to pour vikings orientation for them(the one i gave him), immediately noticing that that smally was cappin in vikingtical dey descended on him, beating him to a state of stupor.
**the question was(who were these boys)***

*bear wit me asha 200 tins*
Re: Life As A Cultist by 01emek(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nice storyline, make a bit longer (update) and detail full.
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2015
01emek:
Nice storyline, make a bit longer (update) and detail full.

ok bro,, but my asha 200 dey really kill my typing spirit.
And i cant update more that 1000 words.
Re: Life As A Cultist by haryomikun(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dope story bro.....
Re: Life As A Cultist by Jessevictor(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]story legit

1 Like

Re: Life As A Cultist by HDoc(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Following
Re: Life As A Cultist by Olaphysics(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
This guy just dey put us for long thing ni sha
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sorry guys for the wait its because of the post utme shit.
** continued **
THE NEXT DAY AFTER SENDING OUR INTEL CHIEF TO GO AROUND AND GET WHATEVER HE CAN FOR US, HE CAME BACK TELLING US THAT THE BOYS WERE FROM THE NEIGHBOURING UNIVERSITY WHICH IS UST(UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY), AND THAT THEY CAME TO SEE THEIR CAPON WHO STAYS WITHIN OUR ENVIRONMENT .
ME : AS WE DON HEAR WETIN OUR IC CAP GIVE US MAKE WE BRING SUGGESTIONS ON WETIN TO DO.

IC(INTEL CHIEF) : ACCORDING TO WETIN I FIT DECODE MAKE WE HIT THEM WITH FULL FORCE ON SUNDAY WHICH IS THEIR CORDINATION AND BASED ON INFO I DON GATHER THEY WILL BE DOING IT IN THEIR CAPONS HOUSE, SO BASED ON SECURITY REASONS DEM NO GO WAN CARRY METALS FROM SCHOOL COME THIS UNIT SO THAT MAKES IT EASY FOR US TO HIT THEM

CHIZZY : IC I DON HEAR WETIN YOU CAP GIVE US , SO MA NIGGYS DIS PLAN NOW E DEYGBAM FOR ALL OF UNA.

ALL : YES

**SUNDAY**
(THE DAY OF BLOODSHED)

baterry wahala i go try update if light come
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2015
This is my first story and i am already receiving threats
Re: Life As A Cultist by ironkurtain(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2015
What do you expect?, you are gang-banging or should i say cult-banging on nairaland and mentioning real cult names here. Alot of dudes wey belong and capos do come here from time to time. Even if it is nonfiction, you suppose to change the cult name.
Re: Life As A Cultist by smokejuddy(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2015
Homies abeg **THIS THREAD IS CLOSED** i never one die now.

1 Like

Re: Life As A Cultist by Idokokennethodc(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Plz I will be glad to learn from this story.
So complete your story plz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread / Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover / It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.