Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure (49635 Views)

Made-In-Akwa Ibom Electricity Meters Hit Market In March (photo) / Solar Energy Installations In Nigeria - Welcome To 24 Hours Electricity / Cost Of Different Sources Of Electricity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by daddyhez(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
Is there a solar pack that can power my laptop only? If there is, what would that cost?
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by andypash(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2011
Goodday am andrew opashi live in lagos here in nigeria
I have a register firm which is into fumigation or pest control am facing some challenge,the firm is less than a year old so i dont really have customer that require the service often so most time am always either at home or marketing my service
Please can you assist me i want a bus that i can use to support my firm sometime i will use it for commercial,let me kno the method on how i can pay back if you want to give on higher purchase i will be grateful thank you for your favourable response
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by clicktech(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2011
I Love all the comments here and i think you guys are really doing it right.

I beg o any of you that has a link to any Inverter installation or solar electrification, i will not mind if you can give me a call, my prices are very considerate and i can deliver the products / installation then you pay. Just give me a call.

Bibi
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by bolseas(f): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
Thank you all for the enlightenment.
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by dontaiky: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2012
i need some one to give me information on where to buy some good transistors.

Pls here's may contact details ( dontaiky@yahoo.com or 07037431039 or 08179569969.) or search and add me on facebook with my email address. Tanx.
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by Horus(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by idsolar(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
idsolar is now in abuja for ur inverter and solar installation. call 08098740141. idsolarpower@gmail.com
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by kiekie1(m): 12:26am On Aug 18, 2013
HURRY HURRY HURRY

Brand New Power safe Inverter Batteries 12V 190ahms @ 45k

Power master inverter (48v 5000watt). @ 60k only

Solar Panels 12v 130watt Monocrystalline @ 25k

Solar Panels 24v 230watts Polycrystalline @ 45k

Genus Inverter 12v 800va Pure Sinewave @ 27k

Emerson Module Chargers 24v & 48v @ 15k each

PWM Charge Controllers @ various types of power starlight,, Multi Power & Tripplite Inverters @ give away prices........ CALL 08135031951 NOW
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by musaajebor(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2013
I will need 1 for domestic use.I stay in kaduna.akanlade,afam.hw do we get in touch?
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by idsolar(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
i am in kaduna. interested in inverter and solar setup, call 08098740141 - idsolar
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by omochefran(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
i am resident in makurdi pls how do i get the solar panel and inverter for home use sir.
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by idsolar(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
for solar setup, know what u want first, what u want to power i.e house load, budget, get reliable instla. idsolar instal nationwide
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by nonsog: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2014
IS YOUR BUSINESS LOOKING TO STABILIZE YOUR ENERGY COSTS, HEDGE AGAINST RISING ELECTRICITY RATES, LOWER YOUR OPERATING EXPENSES, AND REDUCE YOUR IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT? IS YOUR BUSINESS LOCATED IN AN AREA WHERE UTILITY ELECTRICITY IS UNPREDICTABLE, UNRELIABLE AND MOST OFTEN UNAVAILABLE? ARE YOU HAVING TO DEAL WITH ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS LIKE POLLUTING, NOISY DIESEL GENERATORS, COSTLY MAINTENANCE AND CONSTANT REFUELLING?

WE HAVE THE TECHNICAL AND PRACTICAL EXPERTISE TO DELIVER COST-EFFECTIVE SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS TO YOUR BUSINESS. OUR SYSTEMS CAN BE USED EITHER BY THEMSELVES OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANOTHER ENERGY SOURCE SUCH AS GRID ELECTRICITY. OUR HIGH PERFORMANCE SOLAR PANEL ARRAYS ARE DESIGNED FOR A CLEAN, PERMANENT INSTALLATION AND WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE RELIABLE POWER FOR MANY YEARS LONG AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS PAID FOR ITSELF.

CALL US TODAY AT (+234) 7067383373 AND WE’LL GET YOUR BUSINESS ON ITS WAY TO SAVING MONEY WITH A SOLAR POWER SYSTEM.

(+234) 07067383373
WEBSITE; WWW.EZUTECHSOLAR.COM
EMAIL; INFO@.EZUTECHSOLAR.COM

LOAD CHART FOR ALL CAPACITIES

1.5KVA INVERTER

1, 2FANS

2, 1TV

3, 10LIGHTENS OF 10W ENERGY BULBS

3KVA/36V INVERTER

1, 3FANS

2, 1TV

2  15BULBS IN 10W ENERGY SAVING BULBS

3, 1FRIDGE OR FREEZER

3.5KVA/48V INVERTER

1, 3FANS

2, 2TV

2  20BULBS IN 10W ENERGY SAVING BULBS

3, 1FRIDGE OR FREEZER 

5KVA/48V INVERTER

1, 5FANS

2, 2TV

3, 1FRIDGE AND 1 FREEZER

10KVA/72V INVERTER

1, 5FANS

2, 2TV

3, 1FRIDGE AND 1 FREEZER

4, 2PCS 1HP AIR CONDITION

ADVANTAGES OF UTL INVERTERS OVER OTHER PRODUCTS
1, LOW VOLTAGE OF 90V CAN CHARGE THE UNIT
2, MULTI CHARGING SYSTEM
3,INBUILT STABILIZER
4,SUPER SILENCE (NOT HAVING FAN NOISE LIKE OTHER PRODUCTS)
5, CHARGES VERY WELL ON GENERATOR DUE TO WIDE RANGE OF FREQUENCY TOLERANCE
6, IT DOUBLE DISPLAY SYSTEMS LIKE LCD AND LED INDICATOR
(7)SERVICE SPARES ARE AVAILABLE HERE IN P.H FOR QUICK FIX

Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by nakeme: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Yes inverter is a good solution for light problem. I too have installed a inverter from http://0700inverters.com to overcome light problem.
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by spinola: 2:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Buying an Inverter does not have to cost and arm and a leg, it is sad that many Nigerian are put off investing in Inverters because of the presumed cost. The truth is that one can install a quality Inverter (with in-built battery charger) that can power a 3-bedroom flat for as little as N25,000 (1.2 KVA) or N27,000 (2.4 KVA) You can also buy a Power Inverter (without in-built battery charger) for under N10,000 (1 KVA)
In my house we have installed a Mercury 2.4 KVA Inverter and it works like a charm, I consider it to be one of the best investment I have ever made. Gone are the days when I had to put up with the horrible sound of a Generator and running around looking for fuel during scarcity episodes.
konga.com/mercury-2-4kva-inverter-1695372
konga.com/mercury-1-2kva-12v-inverter-1763647
konga.com/portable-1000watts-power-inverter-1687787
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by emurode(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Get 24hrs Electricity For Your Home and Office NOW!!! Guaranteed!!

With our Solar and Inverters Powered System.
At Micro Speed Technologies & Power Solution, we would install a high quality solar powered and Inverter at your home and office at an Affordable price. Our Inverters and Solar System have been tested and used by over one million Nigerian homes and offices with excellent testimonies. Our Inverters, Solar combine strength, durability, reliability and power saving technologies to give you 24hrs electricity and a rest of mind. Connect your TV, AC, Radio etc

MICROSPEED TECHNOLOGIES AND POWER SOLUTION provides a range of services from remote infrastructure design and consultancy through to installation and maintenance of renewable energy power systems. We have a team of electrical and mechanical engineers. We have experienced technicians in the provision of services to remote locations throughout NATIONWIDE.

From the design of small village SOLAR AND INVERTER power systems installation. We can offer a solution to suit the needs of domestic, commercial, tourism and rural clients.

We also offer Installation, Repairs and Maintenance of Inverter and Solar system backup and Technical Support. Call TODAY!!!

For More Information, Please Contact Us or Call

We give our clients maximum satisfaction and we also deliver all products at their door steps after final conclusion have been made for more information. Please call us
Thank you for your patronage.
Best Regard

Engineer-Michael
Project- Coordinator
MICRO-SPEED TECHNOLOGIES & POWER SOLUTION
We redefined your world with ICT Solution, Installation Engineer and satisfy you with uninterrupted power supply

Office, 51/52, Ogba Ijaiye Road, beside UBA-Bank, Ogba Ikeja Lagos Nigeria (NOSAH HOUSE)
Tel;+2348028601846,+2348104036736
Email; microspeedtech@gamil.com,microspeedtech@yahoo.com, microspeedtech@outlook.com
www.microspeedtechnologies.com,http://microspeedtech..com/ https://www.facebook.com/michael.okiemute https://twitter.com/Okiemute2005, https://microspeedtech.smemarkethub.com/preview/

Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by guecandesign: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Get it now.

Honda EU 20i Inverter Generator.
Available in the eastern Nigeria only by Gue Energy Products .

With just 2.5litres of Petrol you are good for 11 hours uninterrupted power supply. And hit big with it's improved soundproof system.
2.0 KVA 1500 Watts.

Contact now for yours:

M-Phone: +234 816 277 5089
Email: writetojfa@gmail.com

Thanks,

Gue Energy Products

1 Share

Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by zeestone99(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
For professional solar/inverter installations, consultation call 08117398294, or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com we instal nationwide..

Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by kiekie1(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Yeah.... Discount prices on all solar shop products.

21% discount on all PRAG products ..

Bluegate 3.5kva 24v pure sinewave LCD display inverter @ 100k

Must power "voltron" 2kw 24v pure sinewave LCD display inverter @ 75k

Mercury tubular/flooded12v 220a batteries "18 months warranty" @ 50k

Mercury deep cycle 12v 200a batteries @ 50k
A&E 10kva servo wall mount stab "80-270 AC input range"

Infinitum battery life saver desulphators @ 20k

Programmable Timer switches with lcd display @ 4k

10mm² black armoured solar panel-charge controller cables with earth/grounding flex "silver copper based & heat resistant " ... @ 500 per yard

Discount prices on all JOY solar panels..

CSUN panels arriving soon.....

*AUTHORIZED DEALER SOLAR SHOP LTD PRODUCTS*
All our products come with 1 year Warranty

*AUTHORISED DEALER PRAGMATIC TECHNOLOGIES*
All our prag / cyberpower products comes with reliable warranty

For best affordable prices,contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie "+2348135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!!
Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by Sunsolartech1: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
FREPOWER TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

we provide you with best alternative power supply.

Our services includes :
#solar systems installation and maintenance
#inverter battery backup installation
#solar Street lighting system
#solar water pumping system

Our office is located at

LAGOS : #760 alaba international market, ojo Lagos.

PORT HARCOURT

Aba road Port Harcourt.

We also do supplies to all states in Nigeria and off course, all transactions is PAY ON DELIVERY.

contact us today

See our project pictures below for your reference.

Re: Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure by simdeal(m): 3:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Hey!!
Are u a generatin set owner ?well,dis ones 4 you.! Have you eva heard of Solar Inverter?Do you know that u can enjoy 24/7 independent cost free power supply..without havin to spend ur heard earnd money buyin petroleum product.? “Information is Power” or has it occurred to u dat an average Nigerian spend close to #10,000 every month fueling der generating sets!! Added with the over estimated bills we get from PHCN our surpose commercial power sector!! Payin for a service which is not bein renderd..jst don't sit der & complain of D economy being Bad!u should do sumtin abt it..“SOLAR TECHNOLOGY”unlik any other new tech ,is not just an innovation, bt a techology for the fututre!! Imagen a Nigeria were folks don't get to rely on PHCN for power""..even if u are rich & hv excess! U can as well get the tech and den channel the money u spend on petrol to any oda necesary tin.after all,we stil hv beggers on d streets..jst like generating sets,solar inverter is available in diffrent capacities ranging from 1--30kva & above. nd comes in difrent prices..designed to carry any amount of appliance you want it to...'Save more Today' Simdeal Solar. is a sub~si diary of “Simdeal electrical services ltd.located @ no:235 Taiwo road ilorin ,kwara state nigeria.and @ simdeal solar" we specialize in the sales and installation of. Quality solar renewable power gadgets. I.E solar inverters,solar panels,episolar controllers,solar lanterns,vrla Batteries,solar mobile phone chargers..and we also render services such as solar inverter and street light installation,commercial/private Billboards solar electrification,power grids etc.contact us on 08093318333 for more info visit our Website http://simdealelectrics.simplesite.com
Solar engineering & installation programes ar also available @ Simdeal'for both students,individuals & electrical personels" so,what are you waiting forGet ahead of the Game!!
Thanks for your Time..!
Spread the message,utilize the sun & Save your CAsh..