Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result (30758 Views)

The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through / Student Committed Sucide After Checking His UTME Result, See Photo Here / Kwara State University (kwasu) Releases 1st Semester Result To Mark New Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2015
xertyy:
Bryte iSmart Watch with Sim Slot,Bluetooth Pairing,Secret Recorder,browser,Email,Video/Audio player,Calender,Reminder,SMS,Notification Etc! For 15k! Nation Wide Delivery! Please contact 070. 36. 86. 00. 1 4
does it have gps
Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
So what's the correct statement ?
oboy I see ur topic for another social network oooooo cheesy... All these bloggers sha...
Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by katerine7(f): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2015
vizkiz:
any time I check my result, I take down my grade, calculate everything then know my GPA for the semester. Still waiting for my final grade though. I know say na 1st class...when the VC no wan die undecided
lol u r mouthed
Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by Chartey(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
ElPhoche:

My brother, I feel you. I just remembered June 24th when we were expecting our final MBBS result to be pasted. Even though, I had already been told that I passed, I needed to see it on the board. See Bobos waiting in front of the notice board.for like 3-4 hours. Immediately they pasted it and I saw my 3Ps, I shouted " Oshe"....Anyway, you kbow how MBs deh be nah, no be everybody shout like me oh...
Hahahaha! 3Ps. Na im o.
Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by Jossyroyal1: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2015
xertyy:
Bryte iSmart Watch with Sim Slot,Bluetooth Pairing,Secret Recorder,browser,Email,Video/Audio player,Calender,Reminder,SMS,Notification Etc! For 15k! Nation Wide Delivery! Please contact 070. 36. 86. 00. 1 4
Nice watches... How much does it cost?
Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by xertyy: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jossyroyal1:

Nice watches... How much does it cost?
Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by Jossyroyal1: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
xertyy:
Is it a phone too or just watch?
Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by xertyy: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
yes..visit www.brytegadgets.com and check d whole features out
Jossyroyal1:

Is it a phone too or just watch?
Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by hahn(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah go ahead bro but make sure you give credit to me cheesy

Thanks. Will surely do that grin
Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by tosyne2much(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
oboy I see ur topic for another social network oooooo cheesy... All these bloggers sha...
Na so dem dey always thief my write-up

Yeye people
Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by tosyne2much(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
ElPhoche:

My brother, I feel you. I just remembered June 24th when we were expecting our final MBBS result to be pasted. Even though, I had already been told that I passed, I needed to see it on the board. See Bobos waiting in front of the notice board.for like 3-4 hours. Immediately they pasted it and I saw my 3Ps, I shouted " Oshe"....Anyway, you kbow how MBs deh be nah, no be everybody shout like me oh...
Hahaha cheesy

Thank God for ur escape cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by zonax(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
So what's the correct statement ?
Bro being motivated is been to write, you are have been "induced " into that.
More like same wah u think?
Re: 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result by daveP(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na dat number 7 sure pass cheesy
lol like an informant job!!

If you see her face is filled with anxiety, youl garner this upper hand feeling and break it down to her like a doctor to a patient(in a suspence filled atmosphere) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. / 2017/2018 FUNAAB Msc. Candidates Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.