Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) (1341 Views)

Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos / How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) / Police Brutality: How I Was Almost Shot Dead At Nkpo Junction On 26th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by MoodysMood: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
I met this drama on my way to work last week. These men in black used their talk true to first of all, restore the bus driver to his factory setting before using a rope to bind him like an artisan goat. I heard the driver was caught with a bag full of Indian hemp.
This is not the right way to arrest someone; this is simply an abuse of human right - if I'm asked. See the pictures and the video I recorded and make your own judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLnTW_hQRRk

Re: See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by chocolateme(f): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Are they flogging a cow?
How can their job include jungle justice on citizens, tomorrow they would be expecting masses to hand over a culprit to them for proper investigation when they are sighting bad examples.
They will use the weed in question to calm their nerves after this maltreatment.
Bunch of uniformed miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by INTROVERT(f): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
See mending
Re: See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by MoodysMood: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
Beautiful ladies book space too grin grin

1 Like

Re: See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
They won't leave that hustling nigga alone until he goes and carries a gun and start robbing banks, then they wouldn't even dare look at his face.

Nigerian Police.. Frustrating Nigerian hustlers since 1959
Re: See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by buoye1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2015

Commenttus
Re: See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by adedayourt(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
nig police

plus op dis evidence cost 5k on a particular site like dat wink
Re: See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by Afroconnect: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Its funny,yet their logo is 'police is your friend'
Re: See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Internet is a Powerful tool. In sane countries, those hooligans called Popo are in serious Mess. Ion think We know what Law means.
Re: See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by Chidexter(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Na wa

If it was in the western world this act is unacceptable and the police officers involved could be charged.

But then again, that man no try o, one full bag of ganja.
I pity for him small

1 Like

Re: See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by luvlyADESUWA(f): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2015
O LORD; SAVE Nigeria, its citizens from every form of poverty, ignorance and corruption In Jesus name.
Re: See police brutality!!! (pictures And Video) by chrixus(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Can u imagine the height of human right violation in my dear Country ?

(1) (Reply)

My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls / Heavy riot today At Okere Prison Warri / Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.