Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Much is Interntional Passport In Abeokuta? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much is Interntional Passport In Abeokuta? (5221 Views)

Heavy Flood In Abeokuta Kills Children, Destroys Buildings (Disturbing Photos) / India Embassy Held My Interntional Passport / Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much is Interntional Passport In Abeokuta? by olutunde12(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Please who knows the current price of international passport in Abeokuta NIS office? I need the info please.
Re: How Much is Interntional Passport In Abeokuta? by scully95: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2015
olutunde12:
Please who knows the current price of international passport in Abeokuta NIS office? I need the info please.

Not sure how much but I know of a website that can you with the process. Visit the website or email them for more info. See the pic bellow for the site addy.

Re: How Much is Interntional Passport In Abeokuta? by olutunde12(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
scully95:

Not sure how much but I know of a website that can you with the process. Visit the website or email them for more info. See the pic bellow for the site addy.

Thanks. Somebody helped me to call one of their staff. The person said it is 30,000 naira.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Year Uk Re-entry Ban: Will It Affect Us/canada Visa Applications? / Visa Enlightenment / The French Embassy In Nigeria Must Be Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.