Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Am Looking For People With Business Ideas That I Can Partner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Am Looking For People With Business Ideas That I Can Partner (1069 Views)

5 Costly Mistakes People Make With Business Investments / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / Get To Know Nigerian Coy You Can Partner With That Pays Your House Rent For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For People With Business Ideas That I Can Partner by kennethalice(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
i have the capital of N600k and i need three people i can give N200k each ,please send your business ideas and plan to me by email kingonuigbo@gmail.com and please you must be a resident of Lagos so i can monitor it, we will discuss how to share the profit coming out from the investment.Thanks

LION KING

2 Likes

Re: Am Looking For People With Business Ideas That I Can Partner by gabriellokenzo: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hello & Good morning,

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION !!!

I can see that you're Smart & intelligent. You wanna leverage on 3 different businesses. Buh am certain you'll want to earn more. Well,

" Many people never get wealthy simply because
they are not trained to see opportunities right in
front of them"....Robert Kiyosaki

One's LEVEL OF AWARENESS is also very
important to attaining FINANCIAL
INDEPENDENCE.

"A person doesn't earn #1m in a year 'cos they
want #1m in a year, the person earns #1m in a
year 'cos he isn't AWARE of how to earn #1m in
a Month"

If u knew what amount of
income #600k can generate for you in a month,
you won't wait till you see 3 people to give #20 each.

There's an Opportunity available only for those
that want more out of life (serious minded
people alone).

If you're serious & interested in having this
information, send a notification Text to
08089415787 or send an email to
Lscreator10@gmail.com
Only if you're serious my brother.

N:B- FYI , you can earn #120k in 1
Month.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

You're getting the information FREE of charge
without any fee, so don't get the impression am
selling such info, Reason I can't drop it here is
cos it isn't meany for everyone, only a few
select serious people.
Re: Am Looking For People With Business Ideas That I Can Partner by fyxboss(m): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2015
kennethalice:
i have the capital of N600k and i need three people i can give N200k each ,please send your business ideas and plan to me by email kingonuigbo@gmail.com and please you must be a resident of Lagos so i can monitor it, we will discuss how to share the profit coming out from the investment.Thanks

LION KING
bro can u lend me and i would pay with interest
Re: Am Looking For People With Business Ideas That I Can Partner by bemagnify: 3:41am On Sep 04, 2015
kennethalice:

LION KING
am in bayelsa so i cant benefit?
Re: Am Looking For People With Business Ideas That I Can Partner by Angelstartups(f): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for viable business proposals.

Also contact us via admin@angelstartups.com.ng for advice.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

1 Tbc = 6.93944582 Btc Worth $7000 Buy 1 Tbc For N300000 Instead Of N2million / Christmas Can't Get Any Better / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.