Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Saddest Way To Find Out Your Daughter Was Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Saddest Way To Find Out Your Daughter Was Raped (1034 Views)

Heartbreaking: Pharmacy Employee Shares The Saddest Experience Of His Life. / Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? / How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Saddest Way To Find Out Your Daughter Was Raped by Johnpele: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Phew you got to know your daughter was raped through the newspapers, what a sad way for a mum to find out about something like this.

Read excerpts from the interview Foluke Daramola's mum granted Nigeria films.

How did you feel when your daughter was raped?

In actual fact, she did not tell me. I just saw it in the newspapers, but she never told me. Maybe she was wondering how I was going to feel because she lost her dad at a very tender age of three. It was not easy at all because we were living in an uncompleted building that the father built before he died. We had terrible experience with tenants even there was a time she was beaten.

Maybe she did not want to break your heart?

Yes, you know she said that she had to visit the psychologist. You know many of them like that will not be able to tell anyone, maybe not to frustrate me.

But if she had told you, what would you have done then?

As at that time, I might feel disturbed but by God’s grace, you know she is a wonderful child, I would have felt very bad. As at that particular time, I have not got my anointing, I was ordained as a Pastor in 1991, but I would have felt disturbed, maybe God would have given me a message.

Source: http://www.amebofamily.com/2015/09/the-saddest-way-to-find-out-your.html

Re: The Saddest Way To Find Out Your Daughter Was Raped by ladyF(f): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
cry
Re: The Saddest Way To Find Out Your Daughter Was Raped by kulboy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Really sad. sad
Re: The Saddest Way To Find Out Your Daughter Was Raped by donholy28(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
No the saddest way is to find it out from her suicide note

1 Like

Re: The Saddest Way To Find Out Your Daughter Was Raped by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: The Saddest Way To Find Out Your Daughter Was Raped by ronald4lif(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Does she have a close knitted relationship with her daughter. Could be their mother-daughter relationship isn't strong and she chide her easily that's why she locked up after the rape.

Not faulting her parenting skills in anyway but she should do more to build a strong bond between her daughter and her siblings.
Re: The Saddest Way To Find Out Your Daughter Was Raped by ATMC(f): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
No the saddest way is to find it out from her suicide note
This!
Re: The Saddest Way To Find Out Your Daughter Was Raped by 400billionman: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Will never happen to me

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Jamb / Take A Look At These 8 Common Habits Hurting Your Pen!s And Stop Them Today / Difference Between Skin Toning And Skin Bleaching...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.