Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" (4860 Views)

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / See Nude Photos Of German Chancelor Angela Merkel (buhari's Crush) In The 70's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by Izeekurlz: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
Is this the first lady of America i wonder what all the teenagers and youth will be like in the next 1 month.

[size=50pt]Source[/size] Reliable source.com

Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by segebase(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by Florblu(f): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
#Roll eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by englishmart(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
at least her London is still gallant. Unlike some 19 year old Nigerian celebrities

3 Likes

Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by beautyoftheLord: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
If you like dig up the one wey her nyash dey open, does not change the fact that she is going to be the first lady of America. Besides are all women not virtually naked these days in the name of fashion in that same America. Ask Beyonce, Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga. Hian! Even male barbie dolls Bobrisky and Bayo self. Leave matter for Matthias!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by mumtriplet2: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
fix it jesus
Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by AfroMighty(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Watin dat one carry concern you

1 Like

Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by lordcyl3(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
good governance has nothing to do with being nude. I dt give a flying Bleep if she poos on her self
Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by IRobot7(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
englishmart:
at least her London is still gallant. Unlike some 19 year old Nigerian celebrities

Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
That's why I always advice myself as well as my fellow MEN.....
NEVER condole any act of foolishness from any Lady u intend to marry.

Because u don't know tomorrow, especially for the men who have political and public office agenda.

Just like the case of CHIDINMA and her Cohorts, they deserve Spirits for a husband, because one can't struggle and acquire things ,only to be submerged within few seconds because of the stupidity of a jezebelous wife.

Some will speak up against this and say it doesn't matter.
Only to realise it matters when the Pandora's Box is opened.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by Teeminjin(f): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
no matter how you try,she's still the first lady. I wonder why Nigerians are like this sef.

1 Like

Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by Remii(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sakorcy of France had the same issue and was ok.
Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by Richy4(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Just wondering how many of those pic Donald will ban or confiscate..... if any one asked her the mistake she made that she regretted, I guess she might say it was her career as a model....
Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by LordZero(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
why una carry America matter for head like 'gele' like this..
Re: Is This The First Lady Of America What!!! "See Nude Photos Of Her" by Ohana(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
;Dmtchewwwww
graphics at work grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Flashes Her Hot Legs,Goofs Wit A Friend After Good Husband Movie / Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos / Beauty Of The Day: Fine Girl Diana Odika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.