Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

What Should She Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should She Do? (725 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should She Do? by leyinjuege(f): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hi guys, i just wanted y'all's opinions on this.
I have this friend(girl) who really likes a guy but she did not tell him. This guy only sees her as a friend and he likes another girl. This other girl is my friend's close friend and cousin. This other girl knows how much my friend likes this guy and she also knows that this guy likes her cos' he told her so. But she did not tell my friend. When my friend found out, she was really upset(that her cousin couldn't tell her considering how much she liked the guy). She is still upset and is deeply hurt. Pls, what is ur advice for her?
Re: What Should She Do? by yme1(f): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2009
am still trying to understand what you are saying but when i do i will get back to you
Re: What Should She Do? by leyinjuege(f): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2009
let me make it simpler.
My friend(x) likes a guy(y) who doesn't like her back. Instead, he(y) likes her cousin(z) and he(y) told her cousin(z) that he likes her(z). Her cousin(z) knows that she(x) likes him(y) but didn't tell her. When my friend(x) found out, she got really upset.
Pls, what is ur advice for her.
Re: What Should She Do? by YesBoss1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2009
Your friend X should move-on,her happiness is not build around one person,there are more guys out there she can have a fun-filled life with, Like me! grin
Re: What Should She Do? by yme1(f): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
okay i get it now, well unfortunately there is nothing she can do about it cause she cant force the guy to love her so she should just move on with her life
Re: What Should She Do? by ilaugh1: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2009
All this long english - just let her go to the guy and tell him how much she wants him to be foking her, simple.
Re: What Should She Do? by yme1(f): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2009
@i laugh
u too spiol??
lol
Re: What Should She Do? by IFELEKE(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
link=topic=257017.msg3679213#msg3679213 date=1238681958:

Your friend X should move-on,her happiness is not build around one person,there are more guys out there she can have a fun-filled life with
End Of Story.
Re: What Should She Do? by Genuine(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2009
I have a question oh, does girl z like guy y back??
Re: What Should She Do? by leyinjuege(f): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2009
Genuine:

I have a question oh, does girl z like guy y back??
Girl z denies liking guy y but it's quite obvious that she does.
Re: What Should She Do? by CrazyMan(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2009
Tell your friend (X) to look for another guy; sitting there and grieving over spilt milk wouldn’t solve the problem.

So should move into the relationship market and look for someone else.
Re: What Should She Do? by Akinagirl(f): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2009
Tell the girl to move on. The guy doesnt like her, and whats with all the complicated talk?
Re: What Should She Do? by leyinjuege(f): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2009
The guy never actually said he doesn't like her and she didn't tell him she likes him either.

(1) (Reply)

Player's Only: How Many Hearts Av U Broken & How? / Romance Diary / Chris Brown And Rihanna: What Do Girls Really Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.