Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Many Christians Are Ignorant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Christians Are Ignorant (543 Views)

Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Christians Are Ignorant by Boss13: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2015
I write this not to create animosity, but to highlight the fact that many Christians are ignorant on issues pertaining to their faith and likewise, the dogmas of other religious group.

Religious issues are very delicate issues and continue to tie apart millions of people. I have done some research on various religious bodies and mystical sects and hence, made my conclusions on the Christian race.

Some Christians are unaware of the history of their religion and if they do, tend not to either believe or want to entirely ignore it. Some are unaware that the Bible was altered and certain gospels expunged from the Bible. Many are unaware that the stories in the Bible actually emanated from the Torak (Jewish Book) and these stories can be found in the Quran too.

I would rather leave out specifics, but encourage Christians to embrace other forms of religions. I would want them to go out and seek knowledge and only then would they begin to understand some of the hidden things or parables in the Bible and appreciate the oneness of God expressed in various forms. Please note that I did not say leave Christianity, but try to seek knowledge.

Until then arguing solely on the basis of the Bible and words of Pastors is only but an act of ignorance and intolerance.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Many Christians Are Ignorant by miccheck58: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
I'm loving this. Can you expansiate on this please?

(1) (Reply)

A Child Of God Must Not Curse / Why Should We Love And Pray For Our Enemies? / What Famous Non-muslims Said About Islam And Prophet Muhammad PBUH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.