Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Abortion Or Have The Baby From Incest(sexual Relation Between Close Relatives)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Or Have The Baby From Incest(sexual Relation Between Close Relatives)? (501 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Abortion Or Not? / Video) Married Man Pressurize Friend’s Wife For Sexual Relation As Both Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion Or Have The Baby From Incest(sexual Relation Between Close Relatives)? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2015
A friend of mine just informed me this morning while chatting on whatsapp that his younger sister went to write her post-UTME in one of the higher institutions in the South-West, Nigeria early last month. When she got to the park, she met with a guy who came to collect one of her co-passengers, he introduced himself to hail from same community as the girl. One thing led to another and they both had ''good times'' together.

Problems started when my friend's father called to thank the young man for accomodating the girl temporarily. The man got to know that they were related; the guy's paternal grandfather and my friend's paternal grandmother were first cousins.

Now the girl's pregnant, the father contemplates abortion but her mum who's well rooted in the Christiandom feels depress, she refused granting consent.

I told my friend to persuade his father to let it be, Since the kids never knew, besides, they're not direct cousins.
Re: Abortion Or Have The Baby From Incest(sexual Relation Between Close Relatives)? by MikelEleta(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2015
The relationship is rily distant. I don't feel Abortion is the way forward. @ worst d baby can later be put up for adoption
Re: Abortion Or Have The Baby From Incest(sexual Relation Between Close Relatives)? by AJ01(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2015
Bad but keep it
Re: Abortion Or Have The Baby From Incest(sexual Relation Between Close Relatives)? by Glowstone(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2015
op see as or lies dey ooze smell, it stinks
Re: Abortion Or Have The Baby From Incest(sexual Relation Between Close Relatives)? by Cutehector(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Story doesn't add up.. Crap

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Child For A Single, Never Married Man / Photo-seyilaw Writes A Romantic Poem To His Girl Friend / What's Your Definition Of Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.