Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices (794 Views)

Amaechi: Buhari Won’t Spare Anyone, Even His Cabinet Members, Found Corrupt / Don’t Confront My Administration, Buhari Warns Niger Delta Militants / Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by watchdognewsnet: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2015
President Buhari while speaking at the opening session of the 45th Annual Accountants Conference and 50th Anniversary celebration of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, vowed to strengthen his anti-corruption campaign, noting that his administration would not spare anyone found guilty of corrupt practices.

He also vowed to reinvigorate all anti-corruption agencies in the country such as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission.

Buhari in his address delivered by the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance, Mrs. Anastasia Nwaobia, stated that the lack of prudence, transparency and honesty in the management of public resources had left Nigerians in poverty.

He said, “We are at the threshold of history where we must collectively take the destiny of the nation in our hands. As Nigerians, no one can love Nigeria like you and I. On our part, we will continue to lead by example making efforts to live above board.

“As we strive to walk our talk, we will carry to its logical conclusions our initiative to overhaul the bureaucracy of the public sector in an effort to engender transparency and improve productivity in public governance.

“In addition, we will reinvigorate the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offenses Commission such that the processes of accountability in public governance are reinforced.

“I assure you that persons found wanting will not be spared.”

Buhari said with the huge number of resources at the country’s disposal, Nigerians had no business with poverty.

Concluding, President Buhari said his administration had commenced the process of rebuilding a better country for all through the enthronement of honesty in the management of public resources.

For more News update please visit www.watchdognews.net
Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by missKiffy(f): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by Paramount01(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Did i hear him say not spared.yourba adage will say if you want yo make laws that any goat that eat another mans food will be kill you first of all kill your mother's goat ti know hiw serious you are. First go and take amachi and let now see you are fighting corruption. A. P. C change

1 Like

Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by Feranchek(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Make we dey watch na...
Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by Sandydayz(f): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Mennn When's dis talk gonna end
Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by hinwazaka: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2015
PMB says, he will not be selective in his anti-corruption campaign, but surprisingly, Audu Abubakar, who has a corruption charge against him, and a mountain of allegations of financial impropriety against him, is the flagbearer for his party in the Kogi state elections. Change, indeed.
Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by Sagamite(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2015
hinwazaka:
PMB says, he will not be selective in his anti-corruption campaign, but surprisingly, Audu Abubakar, who has a corruption charge against him, and a mountain of allegations of financial impropriety against him, is the flagbearer for his party in the Kogi state elections. Change, indeed.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Was he the one that selected Audu?

You saw him campaigning for or backing Audu for the role?

Someone told you or you have evidence Audu would not be one of the people he would prosecute?

Fuuktard, how did you link "some bribed" cretins electing the criminal Abubakar Audu to be governorship candidate to the will of Buhari to prosecute criminals?

Moronic product of a failed education system.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by sammyj: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Good to hear from our amiable working president! !!!
Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by buharisambisada: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Government of liars made by liars and for liars and propagandist,now you need more lies to cover up your lAst lie.
Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by hinwazaka: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Sagamite:

Was he the one that selected Audu?

You saw him campaigning for or backing Audu for the role?

Someone told you or you have evidence Audu would not be one of the people he would prosecute?

Fuuktard, how did you link "some bribed" cretins electing the criminal Abubakar Audu to be governorship candidate to the will of Buhari to prosecute criminals?

Moronic product of a failed education system.
Another clear cut example of a rabid APC zombie attack dog. When did fuuktard become a word. I would like to see your dictionary.
Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by Sagamite(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2015
hinwazaka:

Another clear cut example of a rabid APC zombie attack dog. When did fuuktard become a word. I would like to see your dictionary.

You are a cretinouds fuuktard!

ANSWER the questions I asked your dumb arsse and explain why you came up with your moronic post.

Cretin wey no get brain wan talk too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by hinwazaka: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinouds fuuktard!

ANSWER the questions I asked your dumb arsse and explain why you came up with your moronic post.

Cretin wey no get brain wan talk too.
If this sheep of a follower can not comprehend the fact, that the negative aspects of a mid-level worker like a Govenor can bring serious blow back to a top level executive like the President, then why should I waste my MB. The zombie, is indirectly saying PMB has no influence in his party. And that the party is not part and parcel of the Presidents' anti-corruption campaign.
Re: Buhari – My Administration Will Not Spare Anyone Guilty Of Corrupt Practices by Sagamite(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
hinwazaka:

If this sheep of a follower can not comprehend the fact, that the negative aspects of a mid-level worker like a Govenor can bring serious blow back to a top level executive like the President, then why should I waste my MB. The zombie, is indirectly saying PMB has no influence in his party. And that the party is not part and parcel of the Presidents' anti-corruption campaign.

How does what you wrote here have a link to your earlier blame on Buhari that Audu was selected, moronic fuuktard?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governors At War With Predecessors / Fulani/berom Issue Revealed On Ait By Bagos/mohamad So Shocking / ‘don’t Pay More Than Approved Application Fee’ – New Immigration Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.