Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) (3134 Views)

Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted / Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. / Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by ruby360: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Do you know older men in 50s AND 60s are also sexually active like men in their 30s? O yes! NO wonder sometimes when you pick up a newspaper you hear news of how an old man raped a 16 year old girl or even how the old man died in a sex romp. Believe it or not this old men still got the fire in them. A friend confirmed in me how his landlord brings secondary school girls to their compound and would often have sex with them until they keep crying and shouting... asking for help. I really don’t know the trick this men pull off but some of them still have the vibe.
Age is only a number! You are as old as you feel! These are just a few of the phrases one hears about age and yes, there is uproar of approval to this phenomenon.Sex over 65 still makes people do a double take. The mere thought of older people having sex, and enjoying it, too, brings on embarrassment and disbelief from their children and relatives. However, there are many active ‘oldies’ who feel enthused and youthful by great sex.

New research did not examine why older men tend to be more sexually active than some women, but it may be that they are more likely to have a younger partner. A woman’s longer lifespan is also thought to be relevant, with older women more likely to be widowed and thus living alone for longer.
But as women get older, they believe that quality is more important than quantity where their sex lives are concerned, for the study revealed that while some have fewer nights of passion as they get older, they enjoy them more. Researchers said this is probably because older women accept that their sex lives are not going to improve.
As horrifying as the thought of your grandparents having sex might be, the truth is they’re still people. Medical science is extending the human shelf life, which means people aren’t spending their twilight years hunched over a bowl of porridge — they’re actually living. And when their health permits, they can sometimes be found — but hopefully left alone — having sex. Researchers behind the study say doctors should consider this lifestyle trend in how they treat older patients.

The study of more than 6,000 English men and women aged 50-plus found that poor health and the loss of a partner are bigger obstacles to having sex than lack of desire. Researcher David Lee said: ‘We hope our findings improve public health by countering stereotypes and misconceptions about late-life sexuality, and offer older people a reference against which they may relate their own experiences and expectations.

The study, published in the German-based journal, Archives of Sexual Behaviour, showed older Britons to be far from prudish about discussing their most intimate moments. Less than 3 per cent of those who took part refused to answer direct questions about their sex lives. Dr. Lee said doctors should not be shy about broaching the subject. ‘A minority of older people remain sexual ly active but that minority is still quite a number of people who could arguably benefit from more open and equitable healthcare,’ he said. ‘Sexual health shouldn’t just be swept under the carpet.'

http://naijapleasures.com/why-older-men-tend-to-be-more-sexually-active/

Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by Cutehector(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2015
True that.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by Queennikky(f): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2015
If young people catch dem, dey go still die on top....... Like the one I read this morning grin

Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by donwise1(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2015
All these fake research

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by ruby360: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:
If young people catch dem, dey go still die on top....... Like the one I read this morning grin

Lol! My dear you have a point. Imagine old baba enjoying fast riding from 18 year old girl that is agile. He will die on top of woman. That is what they call die in active service
Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:
Explain.
Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by vizkiz: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:

so you like them OLD right? wink
Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by Queennikky(f): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2015
RickRichards:
Explain.

Lol what don't you understand..... Check dah pix or the post I Screenshot
Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by Queennikky(f): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
vizkiz:

so you like them OLD right? wink

I d mad ¿¿¿

Were sweet guys like you dey grin
Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by essesgorine1: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2015
WHAT IS ESSESGORINE 
HERBAl NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT?

Essesgorine is an amazing product, a liquid dietary supplement which renews, revives nd restores your system. It's a powerful antioxidant nd also serves as an immune booster. Essesgorine serves as protector in red blood cells and also protect living cells from free radicals damage. 

HOW DOES
ESSESGORINE HERBAL 
NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT WORK?
Essesgorine Nutritional Supplement's antioxidant rating making it perfect candidate for promoting cardiovascular health, red blood cell generation, immune response and healthy joint functions. Free radicals damage from to day stress, poor diet and environmental factors can harm immune system cells over time. Adding powerful antioxidant supplement to the daily diet can help support the immune system response. Essesgorine may be taken regularly to support cardiovascular health and function along with maintaining healthy blood cholesterol levels already within the normal.

ESSESGORINE POWER OF 3

- RESTORE

- RENEW

- REVIVE

Essesgorine support vibrant good health, increased energy, enhanced mental focus and a wonderful sense of well being. 

Essesgorine supports most of our body health system in so many ways such as:

* Central nervous system
* Digestive system
* Anti-aging benefits
* Wonderful sense of wellness
* Child Growth
* Free Bowel Movement
* Prevenst Cancer
* Fight Insomnia
* Mental Alertness
* Prevents Senile Dementia
* Cough and Influenza
* Sport Recovery
* Seizure
* Respiratory / Asthma
* Weight Management
* Cardiovascular System
* Immune System
* Healthy Cholesterol/ Blood Sugar
* Immunity Boost
* Fertility in Male & Female
* Hormone Balancing
* Stomach Ulcer
* Stress Management
* Sperm Count Boost
* Good Eye Sight
* Stroke Management
* Mestral Cramps.

Contact 08056194444, 0909329056.
Email; olufemiadeyinka10@gmail.com

Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by lilwayneme(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Oh yeah....
In rick Ross's voice the bigger the better grin
Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by vizkiz: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:

I d mad ¿¿¿

Were sweet guys like you dey grin

baby, believe me I am more sour than a burnt cake tongue
Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:

Lol what don't you understand..... Check dah pix or the post I Screenshot
Owh! I see it now.
Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by ruby360: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Visit www.naijapleasures.com

Activate you sex life again

[size=28pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by ruby360: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
[size=29pt]Visit www.naijapleasures.com

Activate you sex life again
[/size]

Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by Spikkylee: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Awon Agbaya Gbogbo..
Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by ruby360: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Spikkylee:
Awon Agbaya Gbogbo..
which one be dat?
Re: Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) by rogerbyy: 4:34am On Sep 25, 2015
You sure

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried If My Girlfriend Sex Chats With Guys? / I Am So Much Addicted To S.ex – Lady Seeks Help / Nairaland Guys Be Chassing Me Like They've Not Seen Woman Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.