Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies (66262 Views)

Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Zimbabwe Crowns First ‘Miss Albino’ (Photos) / This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by flowjoe: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
DankemzI:
Iyammi

This one na runs girl o!
Her Kpomo go sweet die cool
Guy this pomo go run bele oo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by idu1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
oreos:

What makes you think any of them would spare a thought for you?
what makes you think i ll go close to any one of them.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
idu1:
what makes you think i ll go close to any one of them.

What makes you think that can stand the sight of you from a 10ft distance?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by idu1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
oreos:

What makes you think that can stand the sight of you from a 10ft distance?
because they can't see a far distance object....

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by segzyogondus(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
The funny part is when you date or marry such a girl and you wake up one night frightened only to look at your side on the bed is this albino lady looking at you,what would be the first reaction cos you would definitely forget she is human and mistake her for a doll...
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by OkoyeA1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Cococandy come and see ya sisters you escaped from cheesy

ahen I even wan ask . Is ya eyeballs always restless. As in running left and right in the sockets
. They are on natural highness... heavenly weeds grin grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
idu1:
because they can't see a far distance object....

They wouldn't have to use their eyes because no one needs a X-ray to know that you are brain deadcheesy
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Cococandy come and see ya sisters you escaped from cheesy

ahen I even wan ask . Is ya eyeballs always restless. As in running left and right in the sockets

They are very beautiful. Damn.

My eyeballs always restless ke? grin
Am I even that light skinned?
I'm chocolatey in complexion.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Osisie(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ok, an albino just walked pass me as I was going through this thread. So he immediately caught my attention.

I stared at him till he was out of sight. The guy be like half cast.m spotless. Very handsome. Only problem is he seems shaky, like a lil bit unstable (not gallant like a man).

And I remember one girl like that in my faculty....everybody just dey trip for her. I can't flaw albinos. They didn't ask to be born.

I LOVE THEM.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
segzyogondus:
The funny part is when you date or marry such a girl and you wake up one night frightened only to look at your side on the bed is this albino lady looking at you,what would be the first reaction cos you would definitely forget she is human and mistake her for a doll...

Some men like their women looking dolly. Your losscheesy
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Osisie:
Ok, an albino just walked pass me as I was going through this thread. So he immediately caught my attention.

I stared at him till he was out of sight. The guy be like half cast.m spotless. Very handsome. Only problem is he seems shaky, like a lil bit unstable (not gallant like a man).

And I remember one girl like that in my faculty....everybody just dey trip for her. I can't flaw albinos. They didn't ask to be born.

I LOVE THEM.

Shaky as in how? Was he skinny and weak?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by kuuljay(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
I love them so much, my problem is I look at them as too fragile and will take off my shirt even on the streets if I see you harassing one.the way their eyes dey shake they always remind me or those dolls my sister used to have in those days as kids.if I marry one I will over pamper her, no time for that

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by idu1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
oreos:

They wouldn't have to use their eyes because no one needs a X-ray to know that you are brain deadcheesy
gerarra here men
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by nwaanambra1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Taylor86:

you and the people that liked your post are very stupid, idiotic, insensitive and animalistic! angry

you may think you sound funny but nay you forget that albinos are human AND I MEAN VERY STRONG Individuals THAT ARE ABLE TO WITHSTAND DISCRIMINATION BY BEASTS LIKE YOU.

i will advice you to immediately delete your comment and tender an unreserved apology to them for that STVPID comment! angry

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by toygod2: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
hehe
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by billyG(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
I feel like eating an Albino kpomo dip in tomato souce no pepper please.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by emitheo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
sweet gurls.... i can date anyone of this babes
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by emitheo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
billyG:
I feel like eating an Albino kpomo dip in tomato souce no pepper please.
i second that...hahahahas haha
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Gurgle(f): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
onadana:
coolThey are hotcakes in Tanzania.For rituals...say they make you rich and cure HiV....

I actually saw a programme about that. They interviewed people who deal in albino arms and legs shocked

Where did they get that belief from? Smh

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Of course their eyeballs gotta be the pick of all the features because they all lack melanopsin and melanin... *smiles*

modelmike7:
I see beautiful Angels. I love their eyeballs mostly!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Of course their eyeballs gotta be the pick of all the features because they all lack melanopsin and melanin... *smiles*

......... That is what you see, BUT all i see is beauty and eyes of Angels! I'd rather see life as an optimist. Life is Beautiful mehn!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Joysmart(f): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wow different people with diverse opinions Can't help but smile I'm Albino and I'm not ashamed of it Most importantly I know I'm beautiful Thanks op I'm definitely joining that group

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
I will smash o! But damn, afin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
You dont seem to get the point do you?
They are beautiful aiiit. Honestly, they are.

I'm only pointing out, as a scientist, the mechanism behind why their eyes appear that way.
Dont be too quick to judge my friend... Calling urself an optimist and implying I'm a pessimist is way off the mark... I mean no harm *Bigsmiles*

*read between the lines next time... If there'll ever be #smiles

modelmike7:
......... That is what you see, BUT all i see is beauty and eyes of Angels! I'd rather see life as an optimist. Life is Beautiful mehn!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
You dont seem to get the point do you?
They are beautiful aiiit. Honestly, they are.

I'm only pointing out, as a scientist, the mechanism behind why their eyes appear that way.
Dont be too quick to judge my friend... Calling urself an optimist and implying I'm a pessimist is way off the mark... I mean no harm *Bigsmiles*

*read between the lines next time... If there'll ever be #smiles

......... Oh my broda, you never said you were talking from a scientist point of view, and i couldn't have guessed cos we have very little scientist in this part of the world! And i never implied anything bro! But right now, your point is well passed acrossed. Big ups man!!!!!!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by markidoo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
I love them,their puci can red!!!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
You couldn't have guessed huh? Well, say hello to one of several on NL. *smiles*
I'm both a junior research scholar and medical student.

But pls, drop that notion that we dont have much scientists in 'dis part of d world'... By this, u mean Africa rite? Look, the world's fast evolving. Africans, especially Nigerians, are making good headways in science and medicine (esp. Biomedical research). We may be few(when u consider the ratio of scientists to d african population) but we certainly exist... Some of us are based abroad. Some are at home in Africa. While a few, like myself, switch between home and abroad combining Medical studies in Africa with research scholarships/fellowships abroad.
I know you must be wondering how old I am, well for the records, I'm 23+ yrs old. Finished my first medical degree in Nigeria. Entered for my second degree in medicine (still in Nigeria) via D.E. and combining it with research scholarship studies abroad on a travel out/in policy.

So Sir, never underestimate the science potentials of the African continent. *smiles*

P.s: Albino ladies are always beautiful in my eyes and they got the most mesmerising eyeballs... One of the few blessings of lacking the pigment, melanin and the coloring enzyme/biosubstance, melanopsin.

modelmike7:
......... Oh my broda, you never said you were talking from a scientist point of view, and i couldn't have guessed cos we have very little scientist in this part of the world! And i never implied anything bro! But right now, your point is well passed acrossed. Big ups man!!!!!!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
You couldn't have guessed huh? Well, say hello to one of several on NL. *smiles*
I'm both a junior research scholar and medical student.

But pls, drop that notion that we dont have much scientists in 'dis part of d world'... By this, u mean Africa rite? Look, the world's fast evolving. Africans, especially Nigerians, are making good headways in science and medicine (esp. Biomedical research). We may be few(when u consider the ratio of scientists to d african population) but we certainly exist... Some of us are based abroad. Some are at home in Africa. While a few, like myself, switch between home and abroad combining Medical studies in Africa with research scholarships/fellowships abroad.
I know you must be wondering how old I am, well for the records, I'm 23+ yrs old. Finished my first medical degree in Nigeria. Entered for my second degree in medicine (still in Nigeria) via D.E. and combining it with research scholarship studies abroad on a travel out/in policy.

So Sir, never underestimate the science potentials of the African continent. *smiles*

P.s: Albino ladies are always beautiful in my eyes and they got the most mesmerising eyeballs... One of the few blessings of lacking the pigment, melanin and the coloring enzyme/biosubstance, melanopsin.

......... Hello TheSuperNerd! Nice to meet you! Awwww, you type so intelligent for a 23 years old, i really commend you for the good foundation you have set for yourself, cos many 23 years old and even some 10 years older here on NL still type like some 15 years old! Keep it up kid bro. Wishing you all the very best in life. May the good Lord (i hope you believe in him?! Cos many scientists dont!) keep you well and good. See you @ the Top pretty soon!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hey SuperNerd, i believe i can answer the question i asked you about your believe in God right now! I just saw your signature! Great scientist you are!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thanks Sir. I appreciate the compliments. And yeah! I'm a Christian too. *smiles*
Actually, before the fact that I'm a scientist, I'M FIRSTLY A CHRISTIAN.
God bless...

modelmike7:
......... Hello TheSuperNerd! Nice to meet you! Awwww, you type so intelligent for a 23 years old, i really commend you for the good foundation you have set for yourself, cos many 23 years old and even some 10 years older here on NL still type like some 15 years old! Keep it up kid bro. Wishing you all the very best in life. May the good Lord (i hope you believe in him?! Cos many scientists dont!) keep you well and good. See you @ the Top pretty soon!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Thanks Sir. I appreciate the compliments. And yeah! I'm a Christian too. *smiles*
Actually, before the fact that I'm a scientist, I'M FIRSTLY A CHRISTIAN.
God bless...

......... You are always welcome my brother. God bless you so much for this. I see a very bright and great future ahead of you. Since the good Lord is your focal point, he never disappoints. Keep it up my Great Scientist!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by shikfu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
They are truly lovely...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It / Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.