Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies (66263 Views)

Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Zimbabwe Crowns First ‘Miss Albino’ (Photos) / This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by scholes23(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
kagari:
E get one albino guy i see for madonna elele around 2009, the guy correct die. Immediatetly i changed my OT about albino
Looolz Oga Na Me oooo. Dar year when I dey dat zanga.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by kagari: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
scholes23:
Looolz Oga Na Me oooo. Dar year when I dey dat zanga.
Picture or i dont believe it
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by scholes23(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
kagari:

Picture or i dont believe it
I finished from that sch four yrs ago. Just ask me anything abt that sch and I'll answer
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by buchilino(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
d gal in d first pic looks like MEDUSA
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by jkross(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shey. Many are buying cream and taking pill jst to be like them...cute girls though
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by kagari: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
scholes23:
I finished from that sch four yrs ago. Just ask me anything abt that sch and I'll answer
Iam not a product of madonna, from the affliate school, was there just 4 the compulsory get together of the group of schools, i finished 4 years ago. U might actually be the guy. Nawa 4 internet oo
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by SAMBARRY: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
cococandy:

They are very beautiful. Damn.

My eyeballs always restless ke? grin
Am I even that light skinned?
I'm chocolatey in complexion.
if I hear grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by SAMBARRY: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin
OkoyeA1:
. They are on natural highness... heavenly weeds grin grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by amparas(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
before I tin say all albino get same face. now I see difference. the little girl is pretty tho
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by ArikeAriyo(f): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2015
I can't see phyno fino!cheesy
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by bendutch(m): 3:15am On Sep 03, 2015
kennygee:
The lady in the second picture is pretty as hell.

Hell aint pretty deary
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by stonecoldcafe: 6:14am On Sep 03, 2015
There are some very good looking ones with great skin tones. If you graduated from UNIBEN in a certain year (or even schooled then during that time), you will recall a particular female engineering student - she was da bomb then!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by distinkt(f): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2015
If y'all think these ones are pretty, y'all should go on Instagram and check out @evonpink @onomeokagbare @omoteniola @albinorella @snowee @maureenremmy @inmyskiniwin. Your eyes will pop out of your sockets. We are albino, we are beautiful and we are proud!

#Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by distinkt(f): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2015
buchilino:
d gal in d first pic looks like MEDUSA

That is Diandra Forrest with her younger sister and they are black Americans.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by scholes23(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2015
kagari:

Iam not a product of madonna, from the affliate school, was there just 4 the compulsory get together of the group of schools, i finished 4 years ago. U might actually be the guy. Nawa 4 internet oo
Yes same here I was also there for that purpose and we were transported to elele via GOLD TRANSPORT. I'm sure ul be convinced
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by kagari: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
scholes23:
Yes same here I was also there for that purpose and we were transported to elele via GOLD TRANSPORT. I'm sure ul be convinced
Ok iam convinced man, did you go to car university, if u dat means i know. U sabi know mr biggs na ur man
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by scholes23(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
kagari:

Ok iam convinced man, did you go to car university, if u dat means i know. U sabi know mr biggs na ur man
I nor go caritas na okija I dey
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by dossylvanus(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yustash001:
What of albino men?..

You are welçome!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It / Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.