Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,527 members, 7,854,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders (1458 Views)

Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage / Please Advise!! My EX Is Messing Me Up By... / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by ifihearam: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2009
There is this chick that has a shop in my neighbourhood,and from the first time we saw i believe she liked me and she gave me the gren light but honestly i never felt anything for her and so i guess i threw the opportunity away but never made the attempt of making love to her but we smoochedand it was outside my house becaue i never wanted to take her in obviously because i had a girl i loved then.After a while i broke up with my girlfriend and i now decided to make it up with her,she is a kind of girl that koos up with guys all the time but not really sleeping with all of them but as a guy you know when a girl is having an affair with a guy no matter how coded it is,i asked her out ,not that she does not like or want me but i feel she wants to make me look silly by rather staying with the area small guys than me and now i am beginning to feel something for her and she is giving me initial gra gra telling whoever care to listed that we are not lovers just friends and i want something more than friendship.Is it tht she thinks i am too much for her or she has a boyfriend who she claims she loves but no one has ever seen the guy they only talk on ohone and he always flashes her and she calls back,there us yet another guy that she claims theyhave nothing but this guy tells everyone that the girl is over him and he does not need the girl and stuffs like that and the most painful part is that thses guys are small boys in my hood you understand what i mean,if i back out it would be as if i was lost the game over small boys if i apply force she might take advantage of making foolry of me,what do i do fellow nairalanders,abeg oo no insult ooo
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by iice(f): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2009
Well it's payback time.

ifihearam:

but as a guy you know when a girl is having an affair with a guy no matter how coded it is,

You wish

ifihearam:

but never made the attempt of making love to her but we smoochedand it was outside my house becaue i never wanted to take her in obviously because i had a girl i loved then.

Obvious even to the blind
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by ifihearam: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2009
iice,what exactly is your point??
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by ikmoore2(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ POSTER
SEE, ITS PAY BACK TIME FOR HER. JUST TAKE UR TIME AND MAKE UR INTENTIONS KNOWN TO HER AND LET HER BE.
DONT FEEL BAD THAT U 'RE LOSING THE GAME TO THE SO CALLED SMALL BOYS IN UR AREA.

WITH TIME SHE WILL COME TO REALISE HER MISTAKE AND IT MAY BE TOO LATE AND U WILL STILL HAVE UR PAYBACK TIME.
OR MAYBE SHE IS NOT SURE OF U COS U MAY CHOP AND RUN AWAY.

JUST TAKE UR TIME, COS IF RUSH INTO IT U WILL ALSO RUSH OUT OF IT

CHEERS!!!!!!
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by Ben13: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2009
hmmm
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by olanajim(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2009
If you need advice, the best is that you be just "friend" with her without emotional attachment. That way, you will untie her lies and get to know whether she is real or just playing prank.

Mark you, she can also be telling the truth. The fact that she has boyfriends MAY NOT mean she is dating them all. And it MAY BE.

Btw, is she the only girl in your city?
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by iice(f): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2009
ifihearam:

iice,what exactly is your point??

It's her turn to do to you what you did to her in the beginning.
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by ifihearam: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2009
@Olajana
[s]If you need advice, the best is that you be just "friend" with her without emotional attachment. That way, you will untie her lies and get to know whether she is real or just playing prank.

Mark you, she can also be telling the truth. The fact that she has boyfriends MAY NOT mean she is dating them all. And it MAY BE.

Btw, is she the only girl in your city?[/s]

Well she is not the only girl but the honest truth is that i am beginning to fall in l,ove with her,and if i bring other girls around would definately scuttle my chances of getting her ever again,secondly,do you think her constant denials of those guys means she feels anything for me.I also happen to be a friend of her cousin and he keeps telling me how often she mentions my name at home and stuffs like that,such that the mom is getting suspicious and wants to know me.

Please let me know if i could get a chance or in a fools paradise
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by olanajim(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2009
Yes, those are probable signs that she has softspot for you. But they are not enough to conclude that she want to be with you. Women may like you, but still refuse to date you. It is women nature.

Like I said, be friend with her and you will find the answer that you seeks. Just don't spoil the show by making declaration of love from the onset.

Also be friend with other ladies that will help you stabilise your emotion.
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by Czarskit(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2009
~ Now that's Karma ~ Just leave her be. It's a two way thing ~ If u want her for keeps, I suggest u continue otherwise 'left' her alone already 'cos she's playing & u're gaming ~
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by ifihearam: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2009
To be frank,i think i am falling in for her and thats what i am trying to avoid because she could maximise the opportunity of getting even with me,and thats the fear i have.
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by yme1(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2009
@poster

pele oooooooooooo, dont worry everything will be okay
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by olanajim(m): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2009
@poster,

You are a man. Men don't run away from challenges. You should exert your will power and control you lustful desire. That is the greatest virtue in men. Real men don't let emotion run them down.

When you take cntrol of situation, you will win the respect and admiration of even your enemies. Never try to avoid loving, you may end up in regret. Never rush to love, you may end up with broken heart,

What you feel for her is normal and most men do. But when you show her that you are fighting your emotion for her, you are showing her that you are a weakling. the more she see of this,the more she play hard o get. And the less your chance of getting her.

For all I know, what you feel for her might as well be a rsult of your loneliness and your lost of the first lady. and it could also be lust in capital letter.

The only way you can find out the truth is to control your emotion and be "just friend" with her,
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by ifihearam: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2009
thanks man,for a couple of days now i have been avoiding her and i think its rather foolish of me,but on the other hand,it might help me build some respect of the challenges ahead,just last week, i was playing chess game with her cousin and she came into my compound and scattered the game trying to get my attention and i tols her she was making me dislike her just as a front though and ever since i have practically avoided her.am i on track
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by yme1(f): 12:50am On Apr 06, 2009
hmmmmmmmmm maybe you are on track
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by ifihearam: 4:49am On Apr 06, 2009
@y me

Whats may,please give me a defined answer,are you suggesting avoiding her could yield a better result?
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by topup: 4:54am On Apr 06, 2009
What I got from that is that somehow this woman has turned the tables on you??

And you have been convinced that she's worth chasing??

It seems like you're just bored to me, nothing in the topic suggests that there's true and real emotion involved. Maybe you're attracted to her because she's not longing after you, maybe you're not used to independent women or a woman who doesn't care whether you're no.1 in her life or not. Maybe you feel easily replacable and the challenge that awaits before you is to convince her that she needs you in her life. I just get a vibe that this is pure lust mixed with a bit of boredom.

I tell you, as soon as she starts to reciprocate, you'll probably want to be free of the relationship.

Think about it.
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by Hotstepper(f): 4:58am On Apr 06, 2009
I advice u leave her alone and find someone else now, haba, na only she dey 4  where u r. as far as I am concerned, u can get another gurl that will appreciate u and den u will not walk alone
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by yme1(f): 5:12am On Apr 06, 2009
@poster
i use the word "maybe" cause i felt what ever you did happens to be your mind set. i really have got nothing much to say but to tell you to act with causion

and come to think of it there are a thousand and one girls out there who would appreciate you as a person.
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by ifihearam: 12:49am On Apr 07, 2009
@topup

It seems like you're just bored to me, nothing in the topic suggests that there's true and real emotion involved. Maybe you're attracted to her because she's not longing after you, maybe you're not used to independent women or a woman who doesn't care whether you're no.1 in her life or not. Maybe you feel easily replacable and the challenge that awaits before you is to convince her that she needs you in her life. I just get a vibe that this is pure lust mixed with a bit of boredom.

I tell you, as soon as she starts to reciprocate, you'll probably want to be free of the relationship.

Think about it.

You have spoken well,and i understand everything you said,obviously boredom is playing a role here but the truth is that for the past one week i have not spoken to her,my interest is declining much faster than i expect,and i think that might be the end.
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 07, 2009
Sorry o, but what happened to indentation?
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by topup: 3:13am On Apr 07, 2009
ifihearam:

You have spoken well,and i understand everything you said,obviously boredom is playing a role here but the truth is that for the past one week i have not spoken to her,my interest is declining much faster than i expect,and i think that might be the end.

If it is the end, thank your lucky stars, if you're a great guy, you really should be looking for a better candidate for a relationship. She doesn't seem like the faithful type anyways - well you never know.

Anyways, for your sake, I hope that you lose all desire for her, so you're able to think completely rationally, and make a decision that is best for you whilst you're not in too deep.
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by daduke2k(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2009
U know guyz i ve gone through this and i think its a farce,all d same @poster if want 2 tel a story just spil it out and stop stupid tread posting. grin
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by ifihearam: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
@daduke2k,
be reasonable for once punk ass

@topup

you get mouth
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by IFELEKE(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Poster,
I will be frank with you by saying you should LEAVE THE GIRL BE.
I mean how can you say you have feelings for a girl who has an unhidden passion for chasing small small area boys around?
Believe me, if you succeed in getting her you will start facing another fresh headache of warding off the small small area boys that cluster round her.
if you want Love, Beam your search light somewhere else but if you want a piece of the cake then I suggest you Hit her.
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by ifihearam: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ifeleke
I understand and whats the essence playing around,it would cause more unnecessary familiarity,i guess the best is to maintain and keep the distance as it is now.
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by ifihearam: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2009
Dear Friends,everything is getting twisted and i really dont know what to do at this point in time,it happened that i succeeded in avoiding her like most of you suggested,there is this girl who i knew through a friend of mine and we talk once in a while when we run into each other,she told my friend in confidence that she likes me but shy to confront me but i really have not developed any feelings for her but she just there,the trouble again here is that this girl happens to be a vry close friend to the chik i discussed about on this thread,do i go for her?what really should i do at this point in time??/

I am so confused
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by olanajim(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2009
Mr man, you are the one confusing yourself. You are behaving like a woman.

Read my earlier posts.
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by segzicres(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2009
guy get something to do like some'in that will move your life forward, and i assure you that you'll forget her.
Re: Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders by sweetcoint(f): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2009
hey the girl is kind of having a mixed feeling about you,
but don't give up just continue with the plantonic friendship u guys have with time she will come around

love no be by force oh!!!!!!! u hear! grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl You Don’t Love Simply Because She Got Pregnant For You? / Feelings / A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.