Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? (1810 Views)

9 Myths About Dating Someone Younger Than You / . / Would You Wana Date Someone Older Than You Are? Or Someone Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by boomssey(f): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hi,am 29 yrs of age or will b 29 5 months 2 come,i really dont knw if its me or the guys r just attracted 2 me,i means guys that am older than.is it ok 4 me 2 go on a date wit a guy yonga dan me?dis happens often n its makin me feel dey r just after wots btw my legs dat dey arent d serious type cos i hardly find older guys askin me out.d last time i went out wit a guy like dat who just clocked 23 dis january it didnt tak long 4 us 2 part ways,d whole tin didnt just work-out,it only lasted 4 2 months n we both went our seprate ways.'am realy confused cos dey keep comin every now n den,i realy dnt knw how 2 go bout it cos dere's dis other guy who is realy distobin me.pls help me out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by ilaugh1: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2009
you fool.

pussy and d ck get age difference?
Re: Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by yme1(f): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2009
honey there is no age diff when it comes to love okay.if this younger guys are the ones who loves you and would want to marry you i dont see anything wrong there, it is the love that counts and remember you are not getting any younger.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by CrazyMan(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hi,am 29 yrs of age or will b 29 5 months 2 come,i really dont knw if its me or the guys r just attracted 2 me,i means guys that am older than.is it ok 4 me 2 go on a date wit a guy yonga dan me?dis happens often n its makin me feel dey r just after wots btw my legs dat dey arent d serious type cos i hardly find older guys askin me out.d last time i went out wit a guy like dat who just clocked 23 dis january it didnt tak long 4 us 2 part ways,d whole tin didnt just work-out,it only lasted 4 2 months n we both went our seprate ways.'am realy confused cos dey keep comin every now n den,i realy dnt knw how 2 go bout it cos dere's dis other guy who is realy distobin me.pls help me out!

My dear, for a girl to date a guy younger than her would be a big risk; you might love him, but question is does he feel the same way about you, is he just after your body or does he really have a soft spot for you? Can he marry you despite the age difference?

Have you ever thought of the fact that even if he proposes marriage his parents and relations might object due to the age difference, I would suggest that you leave all this small small boys and look for a more matured guy would walk you down the altar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by naijababe2(f): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
my sista,I agree wit crazykid, i would neva advice u or any1 to go out wit a younger guy, just because few pple dont frown at it doesnt make u to do such. u wil find a mature guy dat wul take gud care of u.justĀ  persevere in prayer,

1 Like

Re: Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by Dammyray(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
i dont think it as any meaning so far you no what you want from him and see in him abeg stop advising wrongly ooo becouse as i dey here i never fall in love with my mate b4
Re: Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by lildainty(f): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2009
AM IN WIT CRAZYKID . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cool cool cool cool
Re: Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by cashi: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2009
IT HAS A MEANING BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS WORK THINGS OUT BETTER BUT FOR YOU WATER DON PASS GARRI

AS YOU DON TURN AM TO TOPIC HE GO AFFECT SO DONT DO IT PLS
Re: Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2009
I once dated a lady who is 6 years older than I do, she is 31 and I was 25yrs, I love her like life itself and so is she. I lost her when she gave up the ghost and am still missing her because she understand me more than any other person, And if is marriage? I can marry her cuz its my choice and it also depend on her
so it depend on what you want from the relationship and it also depend on the kind of people you mingle with,
also CRAZYKID has a point cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2009
I once dated a lady who is 6 years older than I do, she is 31 and I was 25yrs, I love her like life itself and so is she. I lost her when she gave up the ghost and am still missing her because she understand me more than any other person, And if is marriage? I can marry her cuz its my choice and it depend on her.
so it depend on what you want from the relationship and it also depend on the kind of people you mingle with,
also CRAZYKID has a point cheesy
Re: Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by ohaechesi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2009
it would have been better the other way round because on women, age means alot as regards to marriage, i must confess. i've ones ran into a lady of the same age with me. i was ready to marry her but my family wouldn't see reasons with me and that was how i ditched the relationship. baby gal, if really the younger ones could get attracted to you, it therefore means that you are still sweet. perhaps your location might be the problem of you not coming encounter with an older person. for the sake of warming your private, you can still keep the younger ones around grin but don't be rest assured that any thing serious will come out of it. laye laye

1 Like

Re: Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? by LarrySun(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
I can go on a date with someone younger or older...we can even decide to plight our troths if it gets very serious. I don't believe in building a ship I won't sail. Either old or young, if we really do love each other, then age is only a number.

(1) (Reply)

Guys: If Your Wife Does Not Know How To Cook Nigeria Food. / Am Tired! / 14 Years And Condom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.