Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,623 members, 7,847,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85508 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by barackodam: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Emmieaddiz can you help me wit this phone boot.img, flashed wrong recovery on mine, don't have recovery again and can't get the boot.img.

Thanks, if you have the recovery also, not bad
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Lovelynature(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oniyanguy:

I bought it for someone but does not want the color, justify color preference nothing more.
Ok bro, when did you buy it? But I prefer champagne gold to white? how much is it?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Lovelynature(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oniyanguy:
*#*#83781#*#* code for engineering mode. I use innjoo halo, the imei can't be changed. Ve been searching, no result. Halo is not MTK, it is spreadtrum phone. I can't use the glo bis on it.
However the browsing and battery is ok.
Any help on how to change the imei? This is giving me a lot of headache. Helpppp
And you contradict yourself here by telling me you bought it for someone. Anyway, how much?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Lovelynature(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
3coins:

nah....imfinix hot note bro is better in battery life only
ok... but between infinix hot and innjoo halo which one would you say is preferable. Do you know anything about them?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Maro4u:
NOT JUST BATTERY BRO IN GPU TOO THATS SOMETHING A GAMER SHOULD LOOK INTO BEFORE BUYING...
i don't game on my phone jawe... The only Android game I like asphalt 8...I have not been able to get it to play... And that is quite annoying
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lovelynature:
ok... but between infinix hot and innjoo halo which one would you say is preferable. Do you know anything about them?
infinix hot? Or hot note pro?.... If Ts hot note pro.... I cannot say... Both have an advantage over the other.... I would say they are close substitutes... Very close ones
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Lovelynature(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
3coins:

infinix hot? Or hot note pro?.... If Ts hot note pro.... I cannot say... Both have an advantage over the other.... I would say they are close substitutes... Very close ones
Ok bro
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
3coins:

oh...thanks man... But when I move the data file to SD card.. It magically disappears dunno why
that's probably because u uninstall the game after moving the file. not sure though,
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=barackodam post=39042986]Emmieaddiz can you help me wit this phone boot.img, flashed wrong recovery on mine, don't have recovery again and can't get the boot.img.

Thanks, if you have the recovery also, not bad [/quote
huh I've no idea how to get those files
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
emmieaddiz:

that's probably because u uninstall the game after moving the file. not sure though,
please..can you tell me the correct way of installing games.... I dunno what I am not doing right
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
3coins:

please..can you tell me the correct way of installing games.... I dunno what I am not doing right
there's no special way of installing games.. but u have to be careful with games with obb files.. just make sure ur data file is in the game's folder inside the obb folder before u install ur game, and don't uninstall it while ur obb file is still in there.. move it out before uninstalling or else the data file will vanish
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
emmieaddiz:

there's no special way of installing games.. but u have to be careful with games with obb files.. just make sure ur data file is in the game's folder inside the obb folder before u install ur game, and don't uninstall it while ur obb file is still in there.. move it out before uninstalling or else the data file will vanish
aiiite....thanks man
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
eemmbbee:
PLS DOES JUMIA PICKUP STATIONS OPEN ON SATURDAYS
yes
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by cromz(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Oniyanguy:
Brand new Innjoo Halo Champagne Gold for sale
Email me- Sezicast@gmail.com
how much
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by barackodam: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=emmieaddiz post=39058091][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Seculent: 1:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Oysdam:
Concerning d imei changing, I tried using mobileuncle and this is d Ish: no MTK option, ....or how do u Change yours?
Please, what's the ppi of the phone?

And I need screenshot of the music display background.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Seculent:

Please, what's the ppi of the phone?

And I need screenshot of the music display background.
jst got d phone. d use interface is not cool /boring bt still looking up to their lollipop update sha
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Seculent: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2015
eemmbbee:
jst got d phone. d use interface is not cool /boring bt still looking up to their lollipop update sha
Which has a sharper display among tecno m6,tecno h6 and innjoo halo if you have operated them?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
eemmbbee:
Is it the injoo halo, if so pls where did u get ur from
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
kushstalin:
Is it the injoo halo, if so pls where did u get ur from
We deliver! wink

Jumia consultant here!
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by aboyaji(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
emmieaddiz:

my halo's battery is not quite what I expected.. the battery's not too rugged while I'm using it but immediately it's idle, it drops a couple bars.. dunno whether yours does the same
oh, mine is just OK. I'm more relaxed now I'm using halo.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by barackodam: 2:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Can anyone help me with recovery for innjoo halo??

Please

Aboyaji
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by kennykendo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
I hear or rather see many N'landers contemplating on the fast charge technology grin grin...now one thing you guys should know about chargers is that normal mobile phone chargers when you check the inscriptions on these chargers you will see something like input 200mA output 5V(volts) 1A(amps) that is the normal input capacity a charger gives to a mobile phone ..now with such chargers your battery may take like 2 hours to charge...
Before i sold my infinix zero which had a battery capacity of 1920 mAh ....the charger above will take exactly 2hours and 15 minutes to charge my phone from 0%-100%. But a day came when i bought a better charger when i got back home, my battery was at 15% it didn't take up to 30 minutes and my battery was full.i thought it was a hoax, so later the next day i purposely ran down my battery till my phone went off, then i began charging; mind you i powered the phone till 1% then i switched it on and started the charge.. exactly 35 mins later my battery was at 100% shocked shocked. My friend borrowed the same charger and charged his flat OPSSON IDO 5000 which has a 3000mAh battery capacity, according to him he said it didnt take an hour for his battery to gain full power. So when he returned it, i checked the inscriptions on the new charger then i saw input 300mA output 5V (volts) 1.8A (amps). So my dear friends about the fast charge technology: i ain't doubting its possible existence just that your charger might be doing 80% of the job ...the physicists in the house can explain better but in lay man's terms for better understanding ...anyone here who has either of the Innjoo phones should check their chargers..... cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Seculent: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
eemmbbee:
I just asked for a screenshot and the ppi of the music player, you find it very difficult to give since yesterday. I didn't ask you for imei.

Some folks ehn.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by kennykendo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
As per further reviews please bear in mind that its only the 3G version that is octa-core and an out of the box 4.4 kitkat version ....and the 4G variant comes with 5.1 lollipop version and is Quad-core a friend at UAE informed me about the 4G variant differences...over there its sold for 22k after converting the cost to our currency
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
kennykendo:
I hear or rather see many N'landers contemplating on the fast charge technology grin grin...now one thing you guys should know about chargers is that normal mobile phone chargers when you check the inscriptions on these chargers you will see something like input 200mA output 5V(volts) 1A(amps) that is the normal input capacity a charger gives to a mobile phone ..now with such chargers your battery may take like 2 hours to charge...
Before i sold my infinix zero which had a battery capacity of 1920 mAh ....the charger above will take exactly 2hours and 15 minutes to charge my phone from 0%-100%. But a day came when i bought a better charger when i got back home, my battery was at 15% it didn't take up to 30 minutes and my battery was full.i thought it was a hoax, so later the next day i purposely ran down my battery till my phone went off, then i began charging; mind you i powered the phone till 1% then i switched it on and started the charge.. exactly 35 mins later my battery was at 100% shocked shocked. My friend borrowed the same charger and charged his flat OPSSON IDO 5000 which has a 3000mAh battery capacity, according to him he said it didnt take an hour for his battery to gain full power. So when he returned it, i checked the inscriptions on the new charger then i saw input 300mA output 5V (volts) 1.8A (amps). So my dear friends about the fast charge technology: i ain't doubting its possible existence just that your charger might be doing 80% of the job ...the physicists in the house can explain better but in lay man's terms for better understanding ...anyone here who has either of the Innjoo phones should check their chargers..... cool cool
what is the name of the charger pls
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by kennykendo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
kushstalin:
what is the name of the charger pls
It's a blackberry charger it costs 1500
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2015
kennykendo:
It's a blackberry charger it costs 1500
Tanks, I think i' ld get it
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by omotayos01(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2015
Anybody interested in a group where cheat and freebies is share should drop his or her telegram number. let me add him
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2015
kennykendo:

Uhm, could this be the reason why BlackBerry's are so selective with chargers? That is programmed for fast charging so the majority normal chargers available ain't compatible? Interesting!
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by kennykendo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
kushstalin:

Tanks, I think i' ld get it
aii sir
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by kennykendo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
3doursdown:

Uhm, could this be the reason why BlackBerry's are so selective with chargers? That is programmed for fast charging so the majority normal chargers available ain't compatible? Interesting!
yes sir as well some cheap chargers aren't equally compatible with some android devices....for instance some or most of the cheap chargers when they are used to charge some android phones, the touch screen will begin to malfunction when you wanna use it...if you touch something ..another thing will happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.