Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85267 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by abogjohn(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Ehimzy:
User reviews CANNOT tell the architecture of a chipset...ahahan!!! No offense but you really don't know a lot about processing and architecture of a chipset...The modem based on HSPA+ LTE CAT3 inside the chipset was advertised by Mediatek to support 4G...but it doesn't support any LTE Network . The 4G variant of the fire plus cannot be software and radio based on an MTK6592 platform..... Make una dey do research on these things before coming to advertise naw biko
guy God bless u oo... Thanks i don correct them so tee.. Them say i dey abuse them

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by guydangerous(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2015
abogjohn:
loool, those fools are idiot.. If i can get NCC email i will report them again and again... How will they lie because they want to make sales.... Am not spoiling their market but u don't use lie as marketing gimmicks
lie or no the main feature of the phone is tested when it gets into a reviewer hands,from then we will know if it's 64bit or less
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by bigiyaro(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2015
@ abogjohn n Ehimzy, u guys really made my day, all dis dishonest vendors n marketers will delibrately confuse novices with fake specs jst to sell dia scraps. I've sins stoped buyin fones dat can't be updated online n chinise androids dat do nt have a presence in china, if halve of phone users know wat u guys knew, all dis phone coys will do dia home work before comin to naija for biz.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by abogjohn(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Ehimzy:

No..it's not.... you guys should make your research on processors and chipsets . MTK6592 is a 32bit processor with 28nm advanced technology on an Armv7 cache of 2M and 1M....only the MTK6735 and above processors are 64bit cos they support Armv8 and open E.GL 3.0..... The big LITTLE formation of the Cortex A7 in the MTK6592 is NOT high on performance but power usage regulation...it's not a 64bit processor
tell him again bro.... I don't knw how a phone reviewer won't do research well on the fone he wants to review and start posting rubbish here.... I haven't see any Mediatek 64bit processor that uses Mali400 or Mali450... The image above shows Innjoo are lying and God will punish them

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by abogjohn(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2015
guydangerous:
lie or no the main feature of the phone is tested when it gets into a reviewer hands,from then we will know if it's 64bit or less
bro I don't need a reviewer or a Prophet to tell me MTK 6592m is not a 64bit processor. Am not a blogger or a reviewer but am a very big fan of smartphone chipset... Kindly do me a favour just search MTK 6592m on google and click the result that will link you to mediatek site and see urself.. U don't need God to tell you this
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by TechLector: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Ehimzy:

No..it's not.... you guys should make your research on processors and chipsets . MTK6592 is a 32bit processor with 28nm advanced technology on an Armv7 cache of 2M and 1M....only the MTK6735 and above processors are 64bit cos they support Armv8 and open E.GL 3.0..... The big LITTLE formation of the Cortex A7 in the MTK6592 is NOT high on performance but power usage regulation...it's not a 64bit processor

okay... now what you are saying in essence is that InnJoo dont know what they are doing...... see the image below.... no need fo too much research:::

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by TechLector: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2015
abogjohn:
bro I don't need a reviewer or a Prophet to tell me MTK 6592m is not a 64bit processor. Am not a blogger or a reviewer but am a very big fan of smartphone chipset... Kindly do me a favour just search MTK 6592m on google and click the result that will link you to mediatek site and see urself.. U don't need God to tell you this

yOUY GUYS should be aware of innjoo fire plus 3g and 4g version.... they have different chip in'em
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by TechLector: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
abogjohn:
tell him again bro.... I don't knw how a phone reviewer won't do research well on the fone he wants to review and start posting rubbish here.... I haven't see any Mediatek 64bit processor that uses Mali400 or Mali450... The image above shows Innjoo are lying and God will punish them

lolz...

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by abogjohn(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2015
TechLector:

yOUY GUYS should be aware of innjoo fire plus 3g and 4g version.... they have different chip in'em
see nonsense, then they should advertise both differently, or they should advertise only the one that will be available in Nigeria markets and stop fooling themselves.. Imagine 4G and 3G, what a brand embarassed
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Ehimzy(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2015
TechLector:

okay... now what you are saying in essence is that InnJoo dont know what they are doing...... see the image below.... no need fo too much research:::

That image shows that innjoo are a bunch of liars!!! How can a 64bit processor run with a system GPU of Mali 400MP2 at 513MHz? The lowest GPU support for a 64bit processor is the MaliT720 with 856MHz cos it supports Armv8!!!! Other 64bit processors even use Power VGR of 6750... Innjoo can lie... On the promotional posters of the innjoo one...the GPU was clearly stated as Mali 450MP3 at 700MHz... For God's sake the phantom Z also uses this exact chipset... This is why I hate innjoo..I wanted to buy an innjoo one in February but because of their lies I decided to wait.... Got myself an S5 instead....You're a tech blogger...do your research

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by abogjohn(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2015
TechLector:

imagine a tech reviewer that don't knw about chipset. I wonder what u are now telling Nigerian youth.... If Innjoo pic say MTK 6592m is 64bit why not make research urself than posting crap on here... Go learn more work from gsmarena reviewers..
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 4peace(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
lee11:
which will come to Nigeria?
3G as usual
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 4peace(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
abogjohn:
imagine a tech reviewer that don't knw about chipset. I wonder what u are now telling Nigerian youth.... If Innjoo pic say MTK 6592m is 64bit why not make research urself than posting crap on here... Go learn more work from gsmarena reviewers..
follow here http://www.innjoo.com/ProductDetail/Fire%20Plus/Technology

Just leave this blogger n marketer alone because they wont agree with you but right thinking user should know how to make right choice.

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by TechLector: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
abogjohn:

okay... fine you go me in this...

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by TechLector: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
4peace:

Just leave this blogger n marketer alone because they wont agree with you but right thinking user should know how to make right choice.

lolz.../ and that where i got the misleading info from... was just lazy when composing them.....

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Teedeechian(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
4peace:

so innjoo want me to pay 27k for a KitKat phone,innjoo is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Teedeechian(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Teedeechian post=37664141]
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Teedeechian:

so innjoo want me to pay 27k for a KitKat phone,innjoo is crazy.
the phone is a flop already.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dayowunmi(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
@Techlector, I admire your candor and composure! Some other guys would av be trading insults and jabs with any one who dares have opposing notion/idea.

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Mystiq25(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
4peace:

Is the chipset 6592m or 6735? Is it 64bit or 32bit? Is it a kit kat or lollipop version? So many conflicting info from that link and it is supposed to be their official website.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Greycious(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
pls help compare innjoo halo and gionee m2 mini. Dey r of d same price range, but which one is d best?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dparrain: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mystiq25:
Is the chipset 6592m or 6735? Is it 64bit or 32bit? Is it a kit kat or lollipop version? So many conflicting info from that link and it is supposed to be their official website.

Now imagine, the MTK Quad-Core 1.0GHz MT6735P... 1.0ghz?? While the MTK Octa-Core 1.4GHz MT6592M... 1.4ghz
So tell me, which should be faster?? the 32bit or the 64 bit?? INNJOO!!!!! sad
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Mystiq25(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Greycious:
pls help compare innjoo halo and gionee m2 mini. Dey r of d same price range, but which one is d best?
No doubt innjoo halo has an edge over m2 mini due to larger screen, that's the only visible difference between them. I would choose halo over m2 mini but if you want quality then go for Gionee, it is a trusted brand worldwide.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Mystiq25(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
dparrain:

Now imagine, the MTK Quad-Core 1.0GHz MT6735P... 1.0ghz?? While the MTK Octa-Core 1.4GHz MT6592M... 1.4ghz
So tell me, which should be faster?? the 32bit or the 64 bit?? INNJOO!!!!! sad
contradictory info full that website, innjoo need to their home work before going public, his is embarrassing.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by steric58(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
how can get the innjoo halo down to ilorin?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by iheanyi40(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mystiq25:
No doubt innjoo halo has an edge over m2 mini due to larger screen, that's the only visible difference between them. I would choose halo over m2 mini but if you want quality then go for Gionee, it is a trusted brand worldwide.
bro is d halo KitKat or truly lollipop 5.1 ?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Kamaye(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
iheanyi40:
bro is d halo KitKat or truly lollipop 5.1 ?
I'm sure it is lollipop 5.1 because that's what they advertise the phone with, the mix up in that website is an error from innjoo.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Greycious(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mystiq25:
thanks much!

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
With innjoo fire plus, 3g version being kitkat and pricey. I think camon 8 beats it. check it out: tecno c8 PLATFORM
CPU: Quad-core 1.3GHz
GPU: Mali-T720
Processors: MediaTek MT6735 (64-bit)

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Elxandre(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
There are two versions clearly.
With the lollipop version sporting an Mtk 673x processor. What's confusing here now
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by asvpxdappy: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2015
All phones with MT6592M processors have 1.4ghz of octa core with 32 bit. It can never have 64 bit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.