Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85285 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niceguy7(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2015
donhils:

Ok is the plus 5.7mm thick?
Na net we see am oo....i never see am physically oo.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by donhils: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2015
niceguy7:
Na net we see am oo....i never see am physically oo.
I don't believe it. That pic I saw doesn't look like 5.7mm thick device.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2015
Kamaye:
I'm sure it is lollipop 5.1 because that's what they advertise the phone with, the mix up in that website is an error from innjoo.
it's 4.4 kitkat but upgradeable to 5.1 check the unbox here
http://mytechportal.com/innjoo-halo-unboxing-and-review/

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Kamaye:
I'm sure it is lollipop 5.1 because that's what they advertise the phone with, the mix up in that website is an error from innjoo.
it's kitkat but upgradable to 5.1

Check the unbox

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by iheanyi40(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2015
sheggsliveth:
it's kitkat but upgradable to 5.1

Check the unbox
na dere de f uck up na
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niceguy7(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2015
donhils:

I don't believe it. That pic I saw doesn't look like 5.7mm thick device.
They dem selves said visually... I.e probably not really 5.7 mm on hand..buh wen u look at it by the egdes it look like 5.7mm.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2015
sheggsliveth:
it's 4.4 kitkat but upgradeable to 5.1 check the unbox here
MY bros help me.I desperately need this halo.how can i order this halo for 14k and the procedure.are there extra charges
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Friends how can i get this halo
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2015
tyuhd:
Friends how can i get this halo
Innjoo Halo will arrive starting from next week.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by MissTechy(f): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
danyel09:
Still waiting for tech blogs to start popping in reviews, waiting for them to provide lollipop update for ONE and InnJoo plus 3G sef, if not its the LTE version that will make sense
MissTechy am waiting for you oo cheesy

YAY YOU THE INNJOO HALO UNBOXING IS UP ON MISSTECHY. COM

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Teedeechian(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
markmira:

the phone is a flop already.

they intensionally brought the KitKat version and 32bit to Nigeria,what a stupid company.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Teedeechian:

they intensionally brought the KitKat version and 32bit to Nigeria,what a stupid company.
to them we are dummies.

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Donkunxex(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
if u buy the fire plus thinking its running 64bits,u are on ur own...
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
tyuhd:

MY bros help me.I desperately need this halo.how can i order this halo for 14k and the procedure.are there extra charges
The Innjoo Halo will start selling as from next week. It depends on ur location if there will be delivery fee. If you are in lagos, delivery is free.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
MissTechy:

YAY YOU THE INNJOO HALO UNBOXING IS UP ON MISSTECHY. COM
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
daremarvell:
The Innjoo Halo will start selling as from next week. It depends on ur location if there will be delivery fee. If you are in lagos, delivery is free.
ok thanks man.i reside in ife
daremarvell:
ok thanks man. but i reside in ife
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Am less concern about the OS since it's quad core am good to go, am buying it cos it's cheap, bigger screen 5inch any screen more than that is no go to me, manageable Ram super large battery with superfast technology for just 14k......innjoo great device for cheap I will definitely have this device.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
please, guys, which would u advice me to get, tecno camon c8 or innjoo fire plus??
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by henryutd(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
niDavid:
please, guys, which would u advice me to get, tecno camon c8 or innjoo fire plus??

Honestly my brain is scattered right now. I had wanted to buy c8 since last week but fire plus has set me on fire.

I need same medication please. @niDavid, I will need your doctor when your own fire is off.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
henryutd:

Honestly my brain is scattered right now. I had wanted to buy c8 since last week but fire plus has set me on fire.

I need same medication please. @niDavid, I will need your doctor when your own fire is off . I prefer Innjoo over tecno, Tecno has a poor customer service if u are in lag go for innjoo
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Chopstaff8: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
We sell all types of smartphone brands such as:

✔SAMSUNG
✔HTC
✔SONY
✔LUMIA
✔BLACKBERRY
✔APPLE

We offer one of the best client services around town, pantronise and have no reason to regret.

Delivery is one the best thing we are good at, delivery are made within 24hrs of order (Lagos residence only).

PIN: 591F 6C9B
PIN: 591F 6C9B

Note remove the space in between the pins
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
henryutd:

I need same medication please. @niDavid, I will need your doctor when your own fire is off.
I learnt dat camon c8 is not so gud at multi taskin, but is 64bit. fire plus, on the oda hand is 2gig Ram, but, kitkat, 34bit. Coñfused
henryutd:

I learnt dat camon c8 is not so gud at multi taskin, but is 64bit. fire plus, on the oda hand is 2gig Ram, but, kitkat, 34bit. Coñfused

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Marksule(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
For those who have handled the injoo halo phone. Between injoo halo and infinix hot x501 which is better??
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Avero(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2015
henryutd:

Better go with tecno camon c8 oh, clearly it's better than this fire plus
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by samodan(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2015
niceguy7:

They dem selves said visually... I.e probably not really 5.7 mm on hand..buh wen u look at it by the egdes it look like 5.7mm.

They were smart in saying that. Cos the actuall thickness is around 9.2mm so tekking people the actuall thickness may scare them away.

Is it me or does the Innjoo fire plus look like a lot the Galaxy Note 5.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by samodan(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2015
niDavid:

That phone is crap jare 1.3ghz octacore.
And there's nothing special (at all) about the camera.
You can buy it if you love tecno and you're not bothered about performance.
It's been long since tecno did something like the phantom Z.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by samodan(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
lee11:
My only problem, will the 4g be available in Nigeria? Cause i want lollipop

You want lollipop but you don't mind the stupid CPU mentioned "directly" under the operating system.
I'll settle for 3g and "hope" for a lollipop update in the future.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Innjoo fire plus is billed to arrive 2mao on Jumia. Contact me for order placement on WhatsApp 08156636487. The units available will be exhausted in just one minute.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by samodan(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
primeson1:

Fire plus is 64bit MTK 6592m with Mali T720 Gpu

Hot Note can't beat that.

Last i checked, there's no 1.4ghz octacore 64bit MTK CPU out there (there's no Mt6592m)
And the fire plus 3g has a Mali400Mp GPU which is lower than that on the Hot Note
The 4g lte version of the fire plus has a MaliT720 GPU
But what of the CPU (which is a Quad-core CPU according to Innjoo's website).

In conclusion, the fire plus is slightly overpriced
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by samodan(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
niceguy7:

Guy dnt tell me wot i knw .......ihn get 13mp+5mp? Abi e ppi reach 294? Not to talk of the innjoo fire plus thinnes 5.7mm...... undecided

They have the same ppi since they have the same resolution and screen size (you can prove me wrong tho). Besides, other chinese OEMs make 5.5inch phones with 1080p resolution and they all have 400 - 401 ppi.
So 294 is nothing to hype over.

The thickness is not 5.7mm, it's actually arround 9.2mm which is thicker than the Infinix Hot note. Innjoo said it's visual thickness is 5.7mm( so this means that the phone appears to be 5.7mm thick to the eyes because of it's curves but you're still holding a thicker phone).
The edge it has over the Hot note is it's larger camera.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by samodan(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
abogjohn:
tell him again bro.... I don't knw how a phone reviewer won't do research well on the fone he wants to review and start posting rubbish here.... I haven't see any Mediatek 64bit processor that uses Mali400 or Mali450... The image above shows Innjoo are lying and God will punish them

Amen o, me sef i was like "ehn?" I've not heard of this chipset having 64bit before o. Innjoo can lie ehn.
Most of these tech website owners don't know much about phones, they just post what they see.
They can take a look at the Elephone p7000, lenovo k3 note, elephone p6000 "pro", ulephone be touch 2, xiaomi redmi note 2, meizu mx5 and many others and see what a 64 bit chipset is.
Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.