Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85213 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by EMPERORCOL(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
emmieaddiz:

Shey u no know say the battery no reach 3200mah ni.. na scam.. ah don accept my fate
wic launcher u dey use i hate dat fly launcher cry
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
EMPERORCOL:
ok no p
it wont change cos it uses same processor as itel inote
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Anney272(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
i still av d fire plus ooh... 08189802858
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2015
EMPERORCOL:
wic launcher u dey use i hate dat fly launcher cry
Na zero launcher I dey use o, me sef dislike that fly launcher
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 23, 2015
EMPERORCOL:
no b lie sha but d battry dey try sha at least 9 hours excessive use suffer u no dey off d screeen as u dey use am undecided
lol true..
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by pators(m): 1:19am On Nov 24, 2015
managing my launcher wit cool dark wallpaper

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by EMPERORCOL(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2015
pators:
managing my launcher wit cool dark wallpaper
mice cool wink innjoo fire right pls wats d name of ya launcher
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sezydenoma(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2015
please can anyone here confirm that i can change my imei on injoo fire plus?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Like seriously which is the best Innjoo phone? The Innjoo 2, Innjoo max 2 or the Innjoo Fire plus, i want to get one of them but not sure which is the best, front and back camera clarity and flash wise, ram and rom sizes, UI look and feel, somebody please help..
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by femi4: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
sezydenoma:
please can anyone here confirm that i can change my imei on injoo fire plus?
yes
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by pators(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2015
EMPERORCOL:
mice cool wink innjoo fire right pls wats d name of ya launcher
its innjoo halo
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by EMPERORCOL(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2015
pators:
its innjoo halo
nice is it upgraded ? How did u change ur status icons mine is different and d name of ya launcher please grin
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dapsonlou(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
niceguy7:
That innjoo fire plus worth the price ooo..... shocked see the design laaasan....13mp + 5mp , 2gig ram 294ppi for 27k is cool.........guy dnt be wicked...!

This fire plus is about to be my 1st chinco phone.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by chidamysy: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Please hauz, I use a Htc M7, how do I root it to enjoy cheap browsing
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niceguy7(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
dapsonlou:

This fire plus is about to be my 1st chinco phone.
Lol, FYI: 70% of phones are all assembled in China..
That doesn't mean that they are fake..
Even "iphone6s plus" ws bn assembled in China.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dapsonlou(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
niceguy7:

Lol, FYI: 70% of phones are all assembled in China..
That doesn't mean that they are fake..
Even "iphone6s plus" ws bn assembled in China.

Lol I didn't know Chinko means fake, in Yankee we call everything made in China Chinko, even the people will call them chinko people lol.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ihafiz17: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pl s iss there anybody dat knows how to boot innjoo fire plus into recovery. Whch buttons will i press and how. I dont mind knowing how to change imei and cwm also. Pls add me to d wwhatsapp group 08165997584
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ihafiz17: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pl s iss there anybody dat knows how to boot innjoo fire plus into recovery. Whch buttons will i press and how. I dont mind knowing how to change imei and cwm also.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Cation(m): 2:33am On Nov 30, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

When i say the average Nigerian is not intelligent, people will say i am rude when i am just being blunt, in more developed or even developing countries like nairobi kenya and a few others, when a person stands to say a company is giving off false advertisement with regards it's product and the person stands his ground, an intelligent person will be curious to understand why but not the average Nigerian, too dull to think for themselves and we don't ask questions, we swallow whatever we see on adverts, TV and more, we hafve a long way to go, i have been noticing company doing false or incorrect advertisement in naija for a long time, i won't be surprised if the Innjoo Plus really is a 32 bit even tho i love the device.
like u are deaf,cant u comprehend it is two variants,32bit for 3G and 64bit for LTE version
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by olu4life(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Now enjoying my glo bis grin

Foolish mobile uncle angry
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
3coins:

thanks alot bro.. But I don't really get.... Ts already on my phone's memory... Like internal storage > Android > obb

Am I doing something wrong?

Hello, move the obb data from the obb folder,uninstall the game,go to play store to install it,cancel the installation when at abt 2mb,move the obb data back to the android/obb folder and reinstall the game. First launch requires internet and you're good to go.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
3coins:
been trying to install asphalt 8 on my Innjoo fire plus since Saturday... I keep getting the download data file...am I doing something wrong... Anyone with help?

I hope you got my explanation. If not,lemme know.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
olu4life:
Now enjoying my glo bis grin

Foolish mobile uncle angry
Kindly put us through sir.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
femi4:
yes

Please,teach us.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Baadal(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sealed brand New Injoo Halo for 14k.....call/whatsapp 08025220285
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by femi4: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2015
ayobamiakinrind:

Hello, move the obb data from the obb folder,uninstall the game,go to play store to install it,cancel the installation when at abt 2mb,move the obb data back to the android/obb folder and reinstall the game. First launch requires internet and you're good to go.
thanks alot bro... Will try this now and give you the feedback
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2015
ayobamiakinrind:

I hope you got my explanation. If not,lemme know.
bro....it worked but it is dark.... Can't see anything
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Biggty(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2015
Baadal:
New Injoo Halo for 14k.....call/whatsapp 08025220285
is the phone still available??
I will pay 13k,where do u stay
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2015
3coins:

bro....it worked but it is dark.... Can't see anything
I think that's from your phone. Try to increase the brightness.

And always turn off ur data connection before you launch the game,else Google play will soon know you're using a mod version and might cause ur game to stop playing...
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2015
femi4:
Check the last post here https://www.nairaland.com/1946322/innjoo-note-discussion-thread/59

I saw it,it's still the same mtk process, please are you sure this works on fire plus before I buy? Please the fone is for my gf and she's gonna eat me if his no work o, I no get money for android data plan. Please.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by femi4: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2015
ayobamiakinrind:

I saw it,it's still the same mtk process, please are you sure this works on fire plus before I buy? Please the fone is for my gf and she's gonna eat me if his no work o, I no get money for android data plan. Please.
Doubting Thomas!
All innjoo phones are mtk

Fire Plus’s 64-bit MT6592M CPU features eight Cortex-A7 cores which delivers a consistent performance while low consumption. It makes a easy and fast heavy 3D games or multi-task situation experience.

http://www.innjoo.com/ProductDetail/Fire%20Plus/Feature

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.