Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists (20991 Views)

ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics / ICPC Plans To Go After Bloggers: Read Senator Ben Bruce’s Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Barram: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by mrrock: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
What?!.

This goes to prove that under Buhari's government media freedom is not guaranteed. Even Nairaland could be next.

Suddenly freedom that we once took for granted under the PDP government, has become a luxury now.

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
londonrivals:

http://thenationonlineng.net/icpc-set-to-put-social-media-on-watchlist-says-chairman/
USELESS SET OF HUMANS.

LET THEM GO AFTER THE POLITICIANS FIRST BEFORE THEM START ANY OTHER THINGS.

NONSENSESICAL

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
I never knew social media opinion counts.The dark days of buhari in the 80's,when he clamped down on media and civil rights is resurfacing.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by anonimi: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2015

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by ajebuter(f): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
A re enactment of decree 4 of 1984

Gagging of the press and now social media

Buhari is gradually showing the indomie and Twitter generation what we warned them about.

Get ready to be trailed on facebook, twitter, wassapp, hangouts, viber and hauled off to jail or worse.

Sham Buhari

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by ikp120(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
i'm sure i will ne the next victim grin grin grin grin

But i will never keep quiet the worst i will be arrested tourtured and jailed grin grin

We must rescue Nigeria from Dictator ism

mean while visit my blog where i attack the system

https://www.blogger.com/home

I doubt if you are the owner of blogger.com
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
The duty of icpc is to fight against financial crimes and corruption not going after critics of buhari's govt.The northern president has been denying all the promises he made during campaign.He should fulfill those promises.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
There are thousands of ways to bypass cyber security ....
One is browsing..Anonymously...
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by veacea: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
The rode on the wings of the various bloggers and social media activist now they are talking of clamping down on them. It won't work by the grace of Almighty Allah
Insha Jesu
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by dougivilla(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
9jii:
Some Bloggers are just rumours mongers and lies peddlers.

Now days people don't even respect God in the name Freedom of speech. Talkless of mere politicians and others.
So you still want defend this? smh

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by maestroferddi: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Bad news to PDP's Breaking Times and Hope For Nigeria.
Where is your conscience or don't you have one?

Buhari is shaping up like the head of a provisional government or else how does one rationalise the series of gaffes he and APC have been making lately...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by amazingspiderma: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
So now the next strategy is to stop Nigerians from expressing their fundamental human right.The only thing that common man has benefited from since democracy.
Is this one of the acheivements of the first 100 days in office?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by tommykiwi(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
ICPC them no well...Amaechi,Fashola and Thief-nubu are there walking freely ..

1 Like

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by islandmoon: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
rubbish!!!
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by TruthisGOD: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
londonrivals:

http://thenationonlineng.net/icpc-set-to-put-social-media-on-watchlist-says-chairman/
Every Nigerian is subject to the Nigeria constution and law including Mr President. If they can not prove me guilt under the provision of our consistution and law, the don't have any case aganist except they are barbaric!

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by henrysam(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
I continue to say APC supporters will continue to see nothing wrong with Buhari's behaviour because of sentiments until they demonise him, then their eyes will clear.
It's said you cut the branches of iroko tree early because when it's full blown it might not ne easy to cut again.
This is democracy for crying out loud. If his predecessor had gaged the social media would he have a good platform to reach out to the youth and we'll meaning nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by AfroKnight: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
This will reduce the number of sensational lies from irresponsible bloggers who publish nonsense just because of traffic.

One thin that remains disgusting is when politicians say corruption is eating us up. Who are the masters of corruption? Politicians are hypocrites.
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Gboliwe: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
It will be a miracle if this anti-people government doesn't shut down Nairaland within this tenure. It will be a big miracle.

What a backward, retrogressive nepa bill certified terrorist president! Chineke Abiama, bia lekwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by easydone: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nigeria and her misplaced priorities! Social Media liberated us in the first place!! This present administration won the election on Social Media before it won it at the polling stations! Whoever gave them this idea, tell them its doom from the word go! We can't go back to 1984! I know bloggers lie and social media is awash with such but a government without opposition is bound to be an oppressive one.

Why am i even troubling myself, this is a war these guys cant win. Do they know whats IP address? Can they track me with my IP? Do they know coding language and hacking? Do they know anything about cyber warfare, cyber security The government should please face and sort out pangs of hunger killing Nigerians instead of chasing down bloggers. Is it not hunger and lack of jobs that chased many of us into blogging anyway?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by eagleeye2: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari is back
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by kponkanaG3(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
I am not surprised , they knew what they did with the social media, they don't want the PDP to do same as they the PDP has already began. But its unfortunate this is democracy so this will not hold water

1 Like

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by eagleeye2: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
9jii:
Some Bloggers are just rumours mongers and lies peddlers.

Now days people don't even respect God in the name Freedom of speech. Talkless of mere politicians and others.
It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH for a reason.
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Tundeiab(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by eagleeye2: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
charix:
Just as it is in foreign nations. Hahahaha at non-established bloggers making money via spreading lies, una own don finish.
Established bloggers've nothing to fear as most of them include disclaimers after articles, most established bloggers even recieve money from the government as a form of public relations. Na the hungry Nduka on the street wanting to become the next Linda Ikeji go feel am pass cos he's their next victim.

Nairaland go feel am too based on heavy censorship in the coming months. The children of hate always writing vitriol shall have their wings clipped.

Obviously you are happy about this, because you can't blame Jonathan and you are forbidden to criticize Messaiah Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by slimfit1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
ICPC When you jail ex ministers and governors who stole huge amount of money then come here and come and have a word with us until then you and una dey chat sheet .
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by coolhumble(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
flokii:
Aunty LINDA ti daran... grin

You are very funny grin
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by ArodewilliamsT: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari is back

we warned those APC loafers and zombies that the dullard will want to tamper with freedom of speech on the internet. Once a dictator, always a dictator. "Converted democrat", my smelly ass. grin

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by omolami: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
ICPC boss has no customer that has embezzled money to go after. He has no work. He is on the post on a borrowed time because Buhari will soon send him home
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by softvio(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:
Bloody idiots!!! The real corrupt people, the politicians are the ones you should be going after. This is really annoying, how will he use his mouth to say this?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

lol na LadyF and Introvert dem de target, very soon you go de shout "it's not LadyF again ooo"
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Obiwiz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
londonrivals:

Confusion all over the place because the whole thing was founded in lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minimum Wage Above N22,500 Will Lead To Inflation, Says Group / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu Marches Against Rape, Says Enough Is Enough / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.