Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists (20990 Views)

ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics / ICPC Plans To Go After Bloggers: Read Senator Ben Bruce’s Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by lionphil(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
TechWalker007:
When we warned that there will be no freedom of speech under Buhari, some said it was blackmail and character assassinations.
It's just 3 months, the same social media and bloggers he used to get to power are now awash with "malicious petitions and mudslinging"

This country is in deeep shit! Chai see how some mumus have plunged us back into the 1984 darkness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by mrkels(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good, people won't share their false opinions anyhow as bloggers who copy and paste without verifying the source of information wouldn't make their sites readily available for these acts.

It's a good one.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by themharcqk(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:
Bloody idiots!!! The real corrupt people, the politicians are the ones you should be going after. This is really annoying, how will he use his mouth to say this?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Give it time, another All Propaganda Congress person will soon come and say Buhari didn't instruct it... Such confused jesters

7 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
i'm sure i will ne the next victim grin grin grin grin

But i will never keep quiet the worst i will be arrested tourtured and jailed grin grin

We must rescue Nigeria from Dictator ism

mean while visit my blog where i attack the system

https://www.blogger.com/home
I hope you have paid for this advert?
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by DonXavi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
1984 is gradually replaying itself before our very eyes.
Those who witnessed the Nigeria of then will understand quit right what I'm saying

Buhari has not really changed even a bit.
was this the change some people clamoured for?

Change has come indeed grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by koife(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
If this is true, then its the saddest thing moment for democracy and freedom of press

4 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Beremx(f): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is this why the protection seeker is leaving nairaland? lol!
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Positiveminds(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ghenghen. The true dictatorship spirit in Buhari is coming out. Where was ICPC when APC mercenaries spread monumental lies against the administration of GEJ. Who did GEJ arrest for those evil propaganda against him.

Nigerians are in for a long thing.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by CSTR2: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Given the utter backwardness of the Nigerian shitthole, there is no way this is no tending towards attacking press freedom.
With so many corrupt strong men running free, one begins to wonder where buhari cum the ICPC get the time to hunt down bloggers.
Welcome to 1984.
Everybody is going to feel it including our sai buhari zombies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by chax100(f): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Buhari and his anti media policy have come again...So they have forgotten how they peddled lies propaganda in the social media during the campaign.

We must continue to speak freely...its left for the agencies to filter gossip from actual petitions but they cannot stop us from gossiping.

Buhari Barawo. They have blocked my Facebook account. NL hope u won't follow suite. I'm suspecting Tifnubu and co.

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by psyqs(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chai market don spoil for boiz
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
freedom of speech?
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by TechWalker007: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
CSTR2:
Given the utter backwardness of the Nigerian shitthole, there is no way this is no tending towards attacking press freedom.
With so many corrupt strong men running free, one begins to wonder where buhari cum the ICPC get the time to hunt down bloggers.
Welcome to 1984.
Everybody is going to feel it including our sai buhari zombies.

Scroll up a bit and see how the zombies are already celebrating clamp down on freedom of speech. The same thing they spend all day doing in last administration and also denying Buhari will clamp down on freedom of press.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by CSTR2: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Positiveminds:
Ghenghen. The true dictatorship spirit in Buhari is coming out. Where was ICPC when APC mercenaries spread monumental lies against the administration of GEJ. Who did GEJ arrest for those evil propaganda against him.

Nigerians are in for a long thing.
Nigeria is a hopeless enclave.
So much potential wasted.

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
If I hear.
What of someone comes to your office after been denied justice ask you to give him public audience through his speech and pictures usin your blog will the blogger be arrested in that scenario.
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by mekaboy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Buharis body language is now affecting social media.

6 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by tonychristopher: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
londonrivals:

http://thenationonlineng.net/icpc-set-to-put-social-media-on-watchlist-says-chairman/

Now all I will say is bybe to freedom of speech...they voted change and now they cant cricise change...

now how can I change my IP

Oh GEJ was a nice dude in this aspect

lol

i am laughing change people

they came to power on social media now they are in power they will want to kill social media

we are been taking back to 18th century

now where is my passport...i am off to panya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by femi4: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Barcanista on the run
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by CSTR2: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
TechWalker007:

Scroll up a bit and see how the zombies are already celebrating clamp down on freedom of speech. The same thing they spend all day doing in last administration and also denying Buhari will clamp down on freedom of press.
They must be deluded if they think it won't affect them too in the long run.
It will also not stop buhari from facing the biggest local and international backlash of the past 16 years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by wiseoneking: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
DaBullIT:
Hehehehe

Bloggers don pick race
grin grin grin

I hope they start from all those alabiafraud forums and each website owned controlled by Kalu
Still sick about Biafra. Be careful of sucide, it is so near if you continue to kill your self of people that say that they dont want you and that you should stand on your own feet as a nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by sammyj: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
So you must join them Abi. Contenu and go to jail !!! grin grin grin
BlackPeni5:
Buhari and his anti media policy have come again...So they have forgotten how they peddled lies propaganda in the social media during the campaign.

We must continue to speak freely...its left for the agencies to filter gossip from actual petitions but they cannot stop us from gossiping.
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
No wonder the silence of some social nuisance... Issokay...
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2015

His words: “ Everybody suppose to be a whistle blower under our Act, but I will like to warn at this junction that a lot of malicious petitions are also making the rounds,

Olodo
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by fromnigeria(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
teeowl:
freedom of speech?
Nah... Constraints of nuisance
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Emekamex(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari is a dictator.

5 Likes

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by bloodkiIler: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Beremx:
Is this why the protection seeker is leaving nairaland? lol!

a cholu m ila otu i na abani a kiss kiss grin

my dickkk is standing gidigba now

1 Like

Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
i'm sure i will ne the next victim grin grin grin grin

But i will never keep quiet the worst i will be arrested tourtured and jailed grin grin

We must rescue Nigeria from Dictator ism

mean while visit my blog where i attack the system

https://www.blogger.com/home

If you see torture can you stand?? Lol. All these nairaland people sef
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bad news to PDP's Breaking Times and Hope For Nigeria.
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by eluquenson(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
We are waiting if that is where your corruption starts, i hope they kick start that from the Nigeria Police
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by friends4ever(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
DaBullIT:
Hehehehe

Bloggers don pick race
grin grin grin

I hope they start from all those alabiafraud forums and each website owned controlled by Kalu

You're from the other side of the country... grin
Re: ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists by Osesliberty(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Change has finally come o ...APC but there is a diff between petitions & rumours

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf / Duro Onabule Dies At 83

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.