Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart (777 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? / Ways To Be Cute And Melt A Guy’s Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by eyeon(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Honestly, I've never done any but I know many who has... So, if you've ever done any or many, just share with us.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by Mbkite(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ok
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by Mbkite(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
eyeon:
Honestly, I've never done any but I know many who has...
So, if you've ever done any or many, just share with us.
say urs 1st
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by whitecloth: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Just here to read some funny comments
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by adorablepepple(f): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by ibrams(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
nothing much..........just........hmmmmmmm
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
I have never done anything 2 win any guys heart.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
There was this time in secondary school when I wanted to impress this girl and so I decided to chop her cane for her. Omo, Mr Adebayo, my yansh still remembers o!!! But the benefits I enjoyed made up for itsmileysmileywink
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
yea, the crazy thing is, I made her do crazy stuffs undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by gentlesinna(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Washing her undies and helping her to shave her private parts.

Tout dat I hv won her heart but never new I was only being a..........
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by zeezyoung(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol I wanted to convert to muslim because her shez charming I went extra mile by meeting an Iman to teach me how to pray in muslim style
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by kamair237(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
I faked being my ex.....

That is I texted her pretending to be an ex girlfriend she go jealous n .... she felled for it an we dated....

It always works for me....
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by eyeon(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mbkite:
say urs 1st
If I had, I'ld have started the show... It's no biggy. So, if you have something, let it out.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart by Dotwillis1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
.... .. . Heart na lottery? undecided

.... If I should win anything, then it would be bout 'money nigga!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes President: I’m A Born Again Christian, I Pray To Get Client / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal / Hello Young Guys. I Need A Sugar Boy I Am Ready To Do Anything For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.