Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative (39836 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 / Nigeria BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Bikini Body...sexy You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 3:04am On May 04, 2011
Nigeria is being represented by a 27-years old lady, Karen Igho.She is based in London and has had silicon bosoms surgery (i.e IMPLANTS, FAKE bosom e.t.c). Does this lady really represent a true Nigeria girl? I mean In November 2007, she paid £4,000 for a bosom implant and a further £250 each night for 5 nights, the surgery got her from a BB cup to a DD cup (Double Decker). She is a graduate of Theatre Art from Southwark College, London and made an appearance in the 2008 edition of the Next Movie Star.

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 3:10am On May 04, 2011
[size=15pt]NO SHE DOES NOT! GET HER DISGUSTING PICTURES OFF OF HERE! BIG BROTHER IS PERSONALLY TRYING TO RUIN NIGERIA! OUT OF ALL CONTESTANTS, THIS THING? IM ANGRY![/size]
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 3:12am On May 04, 2011
I can't even smile. . .
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:06am On May 04, 2011
She's dressed well tho! cheesy undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 4:18am On May 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

She's dressed well tho! cheesy undecided
then you must not have any style undecided
only the last picture is decent.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 5:23am On May 04, 2011
Lol i was being sarcastic tongue, the last 1 is 9ice tho there could ave been some slight changes to the [i]u[/i]pper layout grin i like the shoes too smiley
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Sensicut(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2011
This people dont lik us at all upon all d ladies we have why this thing see her on bba she is different notice me her look is so terrible.what a shame to does judge's
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by MissyB3(f): 8:21am On May 04, 2011
I cringed when I first saw the pictures. Esp. the one in which she's in red. Like, what and who is this?  undecided
Face= 2/10
Body = 3/10
Everything else worth rating = 1/10

I like the dress though.

<<removed>> WTF?  undecided

Btw, if y'all think she's bad, wait till you see the representative of Ghana. You will weep.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by johnjoel(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2011
noting is well dressed about these pics all sucking LovePeddler pics
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 10:42am On May 04, 2011
YUK, I knew, she's not nigerian for any reason at all. . . no wonder she wont comment on her boobs when she was asked if she stuffed it with jelly. I was like tell dem now, naija too much. . . original bobby but by altering herself, there is no way I can see her as a nigeria. Michael is my candidate and will do everything within my power to ensure the casanova remains in the house. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by ifyalways(f): 11:10am On May 04, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I cringed when I first saw the pictures. Esp. the one in which she's in red. Like, what and who is this?  undecided
Face= 2/10
Body = 3/10
Everything else worth rating = 1/10

I like the dress though.

<<snip>> WTF?  undecided

Btw, if y'all think she's bad, wait till you see the representative of Ghana. You will weep.
LOL

Missy,Confidence is not all that bad . . .I like her  tongue She owns and runs 1 of the biggest nite club in Ghana and still very much level headed.
@Topic,I really don't like the Igho girl(calling someone b1tch to get her attention),luckily there is another Nigerian contestant so hopefully she wud rep. us well . . .not that I care anyways. cheesy
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 11:19am On May 04, 2011
ifyalways:

LOL

Missy,Confidence is not all that bad . . .I like her tongue She owns and runs 1 of the biggest nite club in Ghana and still very much level headed.
@Topic,I really don't like the Igho girl(calling someone b1tch to get her attention),luckily there is another Nigerian contestant so hopefully she wud rep. us well . . .not that I care anyways. cheesy
Please what is the name of the other nigerian pls post her pic here if you have it. Thanks wink
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by JOKYTECH(f): 11:45am On May 04, 2011
blink182:

Please what is the name of the other nigerian pls post her pic here if you have it. Thanks wink

her name is vina
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by JOKYTECH(f): 11:49am On May 04, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 04, 2011
^^^
Thanx mate. now I'm abit confused. I listened to her conversation yesterday. She doesn't sound nigerian and she speaks of functioning public utilities in a way I know is not nigerian. For example, 'I went to pick my mum up from the airport and on our way home we took a bus' definitely not nigeria, nothing works to that level in nigeria. So I'm wondering, is she just another import like KAren? undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by MissyB3(f): 12:55pm On May 04, 2011
ifyalways:

LOL

Missy,Confidence is not all that bad . . .I like her  tongue She owns and runs 1 of the biggest nite club in Ghana and still very much level headed.
She looks that bad, all aspects considered. I barely know her so, I can't pass a judgment on her personality yet but, using this picture as a benchmark, I don't like her. cool

Yup, I hear she owns a club. Her appearance does confirm it. cheesy

Ify nor vex me o, level headed kè? My lips are sealed. lipsrsealed grin

If I had to choose between Igho(Nigeria) and Confidence (Ghana), I'd choose Igho, not only because I'm a biased person but because even though they both appear to be objectionable (judging from the pics), Confidence looks more [in Naija parlance] razz, 'local' and less desirable. lipsrsealed
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 1:19pm On May 04, 2011
they are putting these sluts on TV just to gain viewers! F*** BB! look at how they sent the worst person to rep Naija. using all these girls with fake boobs and ugly attitudes. i guess they're trying to be like the American reality shows.

i remember Kokolete Sharon Rekena Ojong was thinking of doing it, and i wish she did! she seems like a good rep for naija and naija women, love her attitude. abeg, next season please!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by JOKYTECH(f): 2:18pm On May 04, 2011
blink182:

^^^
Thanx mate. now I'm abit confused. I listened to her conversation yesterday. She doesn't sound nigerian and she speaks of functioning public utilities in a way I know is not nigerian. For example, 'I went to pick my mum up from the airport and on our way home we took a bus' definitely not nigeria, nothing works to that level in nigeria. So I'm wondering, is she just another import like KAren? undecided

she schooled abroad, but did her service here in Naija and also working wif a radio station here
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by tpia5: 2:19pm On May 04, 2011
she paid £4,000 for a bosom implant and a further £250 each night for 5 nights

holy moly shocked

how did she finance this?
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 04, 2011
tpia@:

holy moly shocked

how did she finance this?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by MissyB3(f): 2:43pm On May 04, 2011
^^ grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by cold(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2011
The babe no fine abeg but this BBA thang sef,isn't it played out already undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 04, 2011
The ethiopian and the other girl Michael is hitting on hard are the hottest in the house
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by tpia5: 3:05pm On May 04, 2011
blink182:

undecided undecided undecided

is there a problem?
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 04, 2011
tpia@:

is there a problem?
No problem, was only trying to the answer beats me too grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 04, 2011
See face. . .
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by cold(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2011
For someone who has lived in the UK for quite a while her accent is sooooo Ighoish tongue
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 04, 2011
So she lived in the UK. . .not surprised. cheesy
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by ifyalways(f): 4:13pm On May 04, 2011
cold:

For someone who has lived in the UK for quite a while her accent is sooooo Ighoish tongue
Mean you ! cheesy
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 04, 2011
cold:

Its not compulsory everyone must post.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by MeGaStReEt: 4:30pm On May 04, 2011
hmmmm
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by CrudeOil1(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2011
She looks like trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko With His Son, Daughter-In-Law And Grandchildren / 2face Idibia And Daughter In Adorable Photo / Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.