Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44185 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by icingbaby(f): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2006
angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked@scorpio hell o no Zeal ain't adding any weight, not even a little bit, i want him as he is right now, so no no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more weight. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2006
aw well shes been giving him some fried chicken lately , might wanna ask her bout that wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by icingbaby(f): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2006
K2DaC:

aw well shes been giving him some fried chicken lately , might want to ask her bout that wink
shocked shocked shocked who is giving my boo, some fried chichen, i hope is not scorpio. angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2006
he cant eat fried chicken anymore cry ? poor boy

lmfaooo
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2006
*Points at Scorpio*

yeah it was her grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by icingbaby(f): 1:30am On Jan 12, 2006
K2DaC:

*Points at Scorpio*

yeah it was her grin
scorpio you are in trouble. angry

K2DaC:

he can't eat fried chicken anymore cry ? poor boy

lmfaooo
his not a poor boy, he is a sexy, fine guy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 1:46am On Jan 12, 2006
Not me o, i wasn't feedin noone fried chicken......KC, wat r ya tryin to get me into undecided.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by icingbaby(f): 1:52am On Jan 12, 2006
i know something tells me that KC was not telling the truth.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 12, 2006
Lol :p
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by baibeegurl(f): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2006
U know wot? they all fine but i personally will say Shifi..Pls that i a MAN! cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by bitch(f): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes i can see some people doesn't know good thing i personally know that zeal is the most handsome one but i will love to meet all of them.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2006
Zeal rockssss!!!!!the rest are too stuffy... rolleyes
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Blaise(f): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2006
Zeal is the best
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Blaise(f): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2006
Zeal is the best
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Maxflame(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2006
Does anyone here know where i can take singing lessons? I wanna be a famous pop/rnb star one day so girls can talk about me in forums, wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by brianna: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2006
shifi is the ok one out of the three of them, but they're not really cute they all have weird shaped head undecided
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sweets(f): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2006
I think Tunde is a good looking boy internally.beauty can be within or without and he's got inner beauty ooo.
Zeal 2me, looks like a young boy. one who will pout when he doesn't get his way.  cry (BTW there is nothing wrong with the bathroom scene, he's feeling sorry for himself. its creativity!)
Shifi is too serious for me and at times i can't hear what he is saying especially on olufunmi!
Am Kenyan and heard about styl-plus last week(thats not good). Their videos are good and show a growing maturity in the african music industry. their vocals are excellent.
back to the argument at hand, Tunde does it for me hands up!!! cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2006
none of them is actually goodlooking but just to answer the question i'll say it's the middle one i mean he's better than the rest shifti or something
they may be much more goodlooking in real life but i dont know them and from the picture i saw of them, that's my opinion wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2006
cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sweets(f): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2006
hip hip horray for Tunde!!!!!!!!
the guy has such a mellow soft voice, and his shyness can melt the socks off any lady ooo.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Maxflame(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2006
What?! its ok to be a shy guy only if you're a famous musician? angry i thought girls don't like shy guys! angry angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Maxflame(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2006
WTF! angry I typed G u y not guy angry angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sweets(f): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2006
grin its not shy the one that he cant even talk to you, no. the shyness that says "i am modest and well mannered" ooh! it does it for me.
sorry about the boy, but he is my man! (BTW did you know men never grow past their 5th birthdays? yup, they are usually babies for life! which is okay.)
i hope this adds to the votes, Tunde is the best!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by morris4(m): 1:12am On Mar 24, 2006
i think shifi is the cutest but i prefer and like zeal more cos he,s sexy ,and from people,s choice he has won the contest, so you can have ur own choice ,but u know why i said he has won ,cos majority carries the vote , check it out ur self ,why are people not talking about tunde, he,s cute in his own way ,a lady out there must be dieing for himmmmmmmmmm oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,so u guys should flatter him at least.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sweets(f): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2006
i have voted for Tunde since i started posting on this thread becoz i think he rocks.
yesterday i watched their VCD with some friends of mine and one of them thot that Tunde was really handsome cheesy
she said that he does not have a common face but one that looks african american grin
the other voted for Zeal but Tunde is still the man!!!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by pacheco: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2006
its not worth arguing we all know its zeal.his smiles says it all.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by gem87(f): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2006
I'll say ZEAL i mean he's got an innocent face and all that so he's cute.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2006
haaa,are we still on this?I thought Zeal won the crown
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by tbabez(f): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2006
Obviously ZEAL
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2006
thats the spirit,girl
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Deepop(f): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2006
Shifi of course cheesy even a blind man knows that shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy's Mother Picks His Soundcity MVP Award: Says 'Expect More Madness' / Regina Daniels Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.