Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Pastor & The O.c! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Pastor & The O.c! (1009 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / The Pastor, The Wind & The Cameraman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pastor & The O.c! by akintoso1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2006
A pastor was driving on an inter-state road when he met a team of policemen who, quite naturally, wanted 'something' from him.Sensing trouble, even when he knew he committed no offense, the pastor called the OC to say he was a priest to which the officer replied: "Please, leave that pastor thing, in any case, as a pastor, you must have a Bible in your car, bring it.""Please read Matthew 5:25, 26 to me". The incredulous Pastor opened to the recommended passage and read: "Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still with him on the way, or he may hand you over to a judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. I tell you the truth; you will not get out until you have paid the last Penny'' smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Pastor & The O.c! by naijadiva2(f): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2006
i don't get it.
Re: The Pastor & The O.c! by kiki(f): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2006
@nija_diva

gurl i tot i was d only one who don't get it now it makes to of us
Re: The Pastor & The O.c! by Oracle(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2006
The Policeman needs money from the pastor
Re: The Pastor & The O.c! by akintoso1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2006
@kiki & nija_diva,

You two should go back to school if you can't comprehend this simple funny scenerio,
Re: The Pastor & The O.c! by popsonj(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2006
That's quite easy to understand grin shocked, if you are acquainted with the bible though.
Re: The Pastor & The O.c! by Odeku(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2006
Nice one old boy
Re: The Pastor & The O.c! by Etin(f): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2006
smiley nice one
Re: The Pastor & The O.c! by kiki(f): 1:14am On Oct 04, 2006
akintos_o:

@kiki & nija_diva,

You two should go back to school if you can't comprehend this simple funny scenerio,

y is u gettin mad i didn't get d joke ok errbody got their own opinion bout somthing and FYI i'm at skool
Re: The Pastor & The O.c! by naijadiva2(f): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2006
@kiki

you tell'em gurl

(1) (Reply)

Hunting License / Joke / I Am New!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.