Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerians On Desert Island - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians On Desert Island (920 Views)

Three Guys Stranded On A Desert Island Find A Magic Lantern Containing A Genie / Check Out This Funny Post And Pictures By Nigerians On The Ministerial List / 10 Of The Funniest Nigerians On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Desert Island by snatch(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2006
A ship sank in high seas and the following people
got stranded on a beautiful deserted island in the middle of nowhere:

a) 2 Yoruba men and 1 Yoruba woman

b) 2 Ibo men and 1 Ibo woman

c) 2 Calabar men and 1 Calabar woman

d) 2 Idoma men and 1 Idoma woman

e) 2 Ijaw men and 1 Ijaw woman

f) 2 Edo men and 1 Edo woman

g) 2 Hausa men and 1 Hausa woman

One month later, on various parts of the island,the following was
observed:

* One Yoruba man killed the other Yoruba man for the Yoruba woman.

* One Ibo man kidnapped the Ibo woman and asked the other
Ibo man for the ransom.

* The two Calabar men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with the Calabar woman.

* The two Idoma men are sleeping together, and the Idoma woman is cooking & cleaning for them.

* The two Ijaw men took a long look at the endless ocean and a long look at the Ijaw woman, and they started
swimming.

* The two Edo men are talking to all the other men on the island trying to sell them the Edo woman.

* The 2 Hausa men are still waiting for someone to introduce them to the Hausa woman.
>>
Re: Nigerians On Desert Island by naijadiva2(f): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2006
i don't understand the joke. can someone please explain?
Re: Nigerians On Desert Island by kiki(f): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2006
since this is in the joke section now it sucks cos i don't get it cos if i was suppose to be laughin well i'm not angry angry
Re: Nigerians On Desert Island by iice(f): 5:11am On Oct 04, 2006
I read this somewhere but its not nigerians that are originally the characters thats why some of it doesnt make sense. or rather the impact of the joke is not as strong as it should be.
Re: Nigerians On Desert Island by Alexos(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2006
Thats funny man,

(1) (Reply)

Atm, Men And Women / Killing The Pet / Answers To Give Pests(men That Is)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.